[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what did you think of it /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
So what did you think of it /tv/?
>>
dunno, cant find any torrents yet
>>
>>63821388
Stream it
>>
>>63821388
>being too poor to pay 8 bucks a month

sort your life out familia
>>
>>63821417
>shilling for netflix

/thread
>>
>>63821337
Love it
>>
>>63821337
Boring. The worst characters and family guy tier comedy. Macho dad that swears at his kids, responsible mom, 2 young children that get in trouble, angsty teen, goofy dog. BUT WAIT. ITS THE 70s.
>>
>>63821337

Watched a few episodes. I'm actually finding it pretty 'meh'. I like Bill Burr as a stand-up but I don't think he's a voice actor.
>>
>>63824008
I just watched the first episode. He's a terrible voice actor. Feels like he's just reading off the script for the first time. I also didn't find it funny..at all.
>>
>>63824081

I haven't laughed once in the 3 episodes I've watched.
I really wanted to like it because I like Bill Burr.
>>
>>63821337
whoever made the promo needs to be fired. they made the show seem like some fucking family guy rip off with shitty jokes but it's actually way more sentimental and narrative driven

it's not the funniest show but it's still very good
>>
>>63824171
>muh sentimentality
It doesn't work in this. /tv/ loves to jerk off to shoehorned "depth" ever since Bojack season 1 because of le feels. This show has 0 heart. There are a few great jokes but I'm disappointed in Netflix and Bill Burr.
>>
>>63821337
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63825131
best answer
>>
>>63825117
the difference is bojack is complete garbage
>>
File: wdS2qjw.png (672 KB, 710x988) Image search: [Google]
wdS2qjw.png
672 KB, 710x988
he needs to find some new animators
>>
>>63821337
I've seen 2 episodes. I'm a bit disappointed. Some funny bits but just not that intersting overall. Kind of cliche.

Bill's VA is off and his character doesnt match the voice.

It's surprisingly darker than I expected. There's one scene where the wife just breaks down crying at her own mediocrity. Not that funny but in a way it is deliciously absurd.
>>
>>63821337
The hell is this? I have Netflix but I haven't used it in like six months.

...I don't want to cancel it, I have in an old grandfathered price that they won't give me back if I cancel and reup my subscription later.
>>
Does this show make anyone else really uncomfortable? I find it hard to laugh when most of the jokes are coming from an abusive shithead father.
>>
>>63827097
>I payed for something I didn't use for six months, because the price is great!
This kind of ignorance and sheer stupidity makes me sick
>>
>>63827097
But wouldn't you have spent more money by keeping the old price and not using it for over six months than you would have cancelling it and re-subscribing when you actually intended on using the service?
>>
I've watched one ep and it was kinda bland. The voices aren't that great.
They tried to blend the simpsons, king of the hill and that 70's show.
>>
It was painful to hear Burr talking about it on his podcast and how he was squirming all through the premiere.
>>
it's okay but the only two characters I'm really entertained by is the Dad and oldest son
>>
torrent when

please I need this
>>
>>63827817
i wonder how many participation medals this guy has
>>
File: Stewie.png (357 KB, 2060x1838) Image search: [Google]
Stewie.png
357 KB, 2060x1838
>>63821757
Don't /thread your own post you fucking newfag. Or better yet how about you just FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU WASTE OF SPACE!
>>
>>63821337

It's OK. Nothing special.
>>
>>63824171

>sentimental and narrative driven

Literally cancer for a comedy cartoon. Sentimentality and lack of balls is what killed Rick and morty
>>
>>63821411
where, please?
>>
i watched all 6 episodes last night and it's not that good tbhwy familia. and the season finale falls really flat.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.