[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
F is for Family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: f-is-for-family.jpg (100 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
f-is-for-family.jpg
100 KB, 446x299
>/tv/ is too asspained with Star Wars that literally NO ONE is discussing the best 6 episodes of american family cartoon release since 99

What the fuck guys
>>
is it actually good?
>>
>>63820511
Yes

Literally Simpsons Seasons 2-7 caliber, but unfiltered and raw funny, not manufactured funny
>>
>>63820479
This. Such a good fucking show.
>>
Where can i pirate/stream it.

I don't have goyflix and piratebay doesn't have it yet.
>>
>>63821190
uhh, /tv/tards?
>>
I fucking hate the diaper kid. He's not funny.
>>
>>63820479

Eh, it was OK. Never really surprised me.
>>
>>63820578
>Literally Simpsons Seasons 2-7 caliber

Calm down. It's closer to something Mike Judge would make but with more of Bill Burr's language.

Pretty good.
>>
I'd like to watch it but I let my Netflix lapse and I don't see it uploaded anywhere.
>>
It was OK.

I wonder if Bill ever got a full view of his dad's junk slapping against his mom's ass line cartoon Billy did
>>
It was okay, I didn't really laugh out loud at it but I still enjoyed it.

Bill's voice acting was great though, wasn't expecting that
>>
Do you get used to hearing Bill voice act for his character? Watching the trailer I felt uncomfortable hearing bill but seeing this old, fat man with a full head of hair.
>>
>>63822484
>full head of hair.

not really.

and you get used to it, at least I did.

there's also a character that's basically patrice, that was weird tho
>>
wheres the link the fuck
>>
SOMEONE LINK ME TO A GOD DAMN TORRENT
>>
>>63822659
>>63822717
I shilled for netflix to support Bill desu
>>
>>63822728
I know Bill irl, he's cool with you pirating his stuff so long as you sign his petition to make interracial breeding mandatory.
>>
It's pretty mediocre compared to Bojack.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.