[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sheevposting aside, can we all admit he's the best actor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 1529x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 1529x1200
Sheevposting aside, can we all admit he's the best actor in the series?
>>
>who is Alec Guinness
>>
>>63819019
In III he has some really good moments but Guinness also plays well in his character.
>>
>>63819019
He knew it was a shit character and shit movie and embraced it. Loved him for it.
>>
>>63819019
I actually think he's a great actor, but Alec and Ewan did a much better performance in my opinion.
>>
Sheev didn't go on to play Indiana Jones, Blade Runner, the Fugitive, Jack Ryan or the POTUS.

Harrison Ford is the GOAT. His only objective rival is Tom Cruise.
>>
>>63819161
Ewan wss fantastic, imo but he didn't seem like he was the same character Guinness is in IV
>>
>>63819178
tom cruise never rescued stranded hikers in his own plane
>>
NO...
>>
>>63819271
Tom Cruise never crashed his own plane
>>
>>63819271
No, but he did so from his boat

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20142095,00.html
>>
>>63819178
Sheev is too busy performing for the MOTHERFUCKING ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY to care about corporate Hollywood franchise bullshit. Harrison Ford probably can't even read, much less enact great works of literature from memory every single night without the benefit of editing and multiple takes. That is why Sheev is the only good actor in the prequels, because all these Hollywood divas have no training and need a million takes to get a good performance, which Lucas was too lazy to do
>>
>>63819157

Yeah just look at his facial expression here

he knows its fucking turd, he's just having so much fun

> UNLIMIIIIIIIIIITED POWWEERR
>>
File: 1449715087094.png (987 KB, 1179x1345) Image search: [Google]
1449715087094.png
987 KB, 1179x1345
>>63819388
Ford is worth millions and is the most recognized movie star in the world. Sheev, aside from Star Wars, was in Sleepy Hollow.

Are you voting for Trump or not?
>>
>>63819019
>Guinness
>Lee
>Cushing
>Von Sydow
>>
Why is this star wars fuckery allowed? its literally shitposting at this point. Just look at the catalog. And somehow one /got/ general thread would ruin /tv/. What a great board
>>
File: 1441817521220.jpg (10 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
1441817521220.jpg
10 KB, 258x196
>>63819623
>a sequel ten years in the making pandering to at least 3 generations of movie fans which is projected to be the highest grossing money maker of all time is eating up my board for a few days
>WHYYYY???
>>
>>63819212
I thought Ewan captured the voice of Guinness perfectly, but he lacked the wisdom that Guinness had.
>>
>>63819019
Considering he plays the the greastest actor within the galaxy ?
>>
>>63819485
Fame and fortune do not make a true artist. They are the rewards of selling out. Hollywood is built on Jew lies, mediocrity, and worship of money. Only classically trained actors can uphold the timeless masterpieces of Western canon, only they can maintain the proud theater tradition that has defined centuries of European culture and heritage, which honest men like Ian McDiarmid proudly defend from the onslaught of ephemeral pop culture commodification. Fuck off with your celebrity worship and go read King Lear, you zog-brainwashed philistine. Believe in Sheev.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.