[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this show good? How about The Clone Wars?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Star_Wars_Rebels_Season_Two.jpg (213 KB, 1024x1582) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Rebels_Season_Two.jpg
213 KB, 1024x1582
Is this show good?
How about The Clone Wars?
>>
>Asohka dies at the end after telling Vader she loved Anakin
pls no
>>
>>63818786
>Lightsaber is also a blaster
What, why?
>>
>>63818786
clone wars has enjoyable episodes but you have to select them, there is a guide.
>>
The Clone Wars starts off average but then gets pretty good.

Rebels is still average. We'll have to wait and see if it gets good like TCW did, though it's at a bit of a disadvantage since it has a lower rating and can't show death.
>>
>>63818816
It would make sense, since you could blast the guy if you saberlock him. Except this one can only fire when the saber if off, which sucks.
>>
Clone Wars starts off as a decent Saturday morning cartoon but here very good starting in Season 2

Can't speak for Rebels
>>
>>63818827
They show plenty of rank and file nobodies dying on screen. I don't think a named character has though.
>>
>>63818901
Those characters don't actually die. Any Stormtrooper that goes down is shown moving slightly on the ground.
>>
>>63818927
Fucking Disney. I remember a Clone Wars episode from season 1 complete with clones being shot, blown up, eaten alive, and even a few "what the hell" lines thrown in.
>>
People say clone wars is good but it has darth maul with robot legs and a brother named savage
I'm not gonna bother
>>
File: clone jousting.jpg (307 KB, 1918x1078) Image search: [Google]
clone jousting.jpg
307 KB, 1918x1078
>>63819008
Fucking full res screenshots I always forget

My shame is infinite
>>
File: KOTOR_II.jpg (66 KB, 260x343) Image search: [Google]
KOTOR_II.jpg
66 KB, 260x343
>>63818786
The only good things in the star wars univers are the ToR games excluding the MMO of course.
>>
>>63819726
The MMO is good though
>>
>>63818786

The Clone Wars was very good and got better as it went on. The only problem with it is that it was on Cartoon Network which is not owned by Disney. Therefore it needed to be cancelled to be replaced with Rebels which is on Disney XD. Rebels is garbage nonetheless.
>>
>>63818927
Pretty sure the tie fighter pilots and a-wing pilots who get blown up are dead.

At least it shows storm trooper armor isn't just for show, anyway.
>>
Do they still have that energy slingshot thing?
>>
>>63819840

Stormtroopers are terrible in Disney XD rebels though. IT is actually a plot point how bad you are. Rex says "I hope you brought a better class of troopers then these storm troopers." Right... Because Storm Troopers are garbage.
>>
>the heroes are people of different colored skin
>the villains are white
>>
>>63818786
Its pretty good actually. I went in thinking it was going to be "Kid protagonist with no personality is a fucking mary sue" and it ended up being "wow, this is actually pretty good."

Some episodes are really good, like the ones with Lando (voiced by D. Williams himself) or Vader (Earl motherfucking Jones).

A few episodes definitely feel like filler though, and not good filler. It also has a lot of 'power of friendship' moments I find really annoying. Also Steve Blum voices pretty much every character.
>>63818827
Nigger it shows a stormtrooper dying in an explosion point blank in the pilot. People die constantly in the show and show it too.
>>
>>63819888
Stormtroopers have always been garbage. Before VII, they missed 99% of the time. The main characters would all quickly be dead in IV if the stormtroopers were able to fucking shoot something.
>>
>>63819888
Yeah, I thought when they introduced the stormtroopers with the black shoulder piece shit would go down, but they were as incompetent as the rest of them.

It's too bad they've turned into caricatures of what they were in the movies.
>>
>>63819951

They are a complete joke in rebels though, as is the entire empire. This is a common facet of all Disney shit. In episode seven it was also the case that the new order and Kylo Ren was a joke as he was destroyed by Finn and Rey who were presented as inexperienced. Storm troopers cannot be taken seriously thanks to Disney. In episode four you could have claimed they let them go because they were being tracked.
>>
>>63819726
>no X-Wing/TIE/Alliance
>no SotE
>no Rogue Squadron series
>no Dark Forces/Knight/Academy
>no Super Star Wars series
>no Force Unleashed

get fucked m8

KOTOR was good but only a pure RPGfag would ignore all those other great games
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.