[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone notice they gave Han Solo the exact same story of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Did anyone notice they gave Han Solo the exact same story of Indiana Jones?

>Was a shitty dad to Shia/Kylo
>Had a sad breakup with Leia/that chick
>Reunites with them and shits all fucked up

Why do they always have to make Harrison a shitty dad? I think hed be pretty cool
>>
He's literally high all the time
>>
>>63818408
Both Han Solo and Indiana Jones live for adventure, excitement, and just doing whatever they please without having anyone to tie them down. Naturally once a woman gets men like them to settle down they run away at the first sight of problems and fall back into their old lives.
>>
He also acts pretty badly in both.
He looks more goofy, less rogue..
>>
>>63818408
nice trigger discipline shithead
>>
He just wants to be left alone.
>>
>>63818515
He refused to be a beta cuck until the very end. Good for him.
>>
>>63818408
but he didnt die in the shitty one
>>
>>63818677
>Han Solo: [getting nervous] Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

>Han Solo chases Stormtroopers
>Turns corner
>OMG manny stromtroopers
>Run Bearfriend Run!

Guy has always been a goof.
>>
>>63818737
Well, maybe if he was a proper dad his son wouldn't have turned into an edgelord and killed him.

That's poetic justice.
>>
>>63818842
Actually, lack of paternal investment correlates with all the negative shit. The leading hypothesis on that is that the male is usually the provider, so our evolutionary psychology drives us to seek social approval or male sexual partners(if you're female) early if the provider is missing from the family.

This is also probably while single fathers are A LOT more successful than single mothers.
>>
>>63818909
>*probably why
>>
>>63818737
He's probably THE most cucked character in Star Wars

>lives an unfulfilling life as a scumbag
>forced to hang out with his walking carpet roommate all the time
>finally finds a woman who's some weirdo who made out with her twin brother in front of him
>"fuck it pussy is pussy right?"
>gets married, has a kid
>Kid turns evil LITERALLY slaughters all the remaining youngling jedis
>kid hates him and fucks off to work for the organization that LITERALLY destroyed his wife's homeworld and new homeworld
>wife leaves him
>gets his beloved ship stolen
>lives a miserable unsuccessful life jewing out others
>reunites with son and gets killed by him like a fag
> ex-wife doesn't really care

JUST
>>
>>63818408
I always thought he looked like my dad, so it was cool to see him onscreen.
>>
File: iYKZUdJVmFbUt.gif (2 MB, 637x358) Image search: [Google]
iYKZUdJVmFbUt.gif
2 MB, 637x358
Insanely alpha roguish men with high testosterone make poor fathers because they're hardwired to spread their seed and not look back. This is why those of us in stable nuclear families have neutered beta dads whilst the dindus and Basketball Americans grow up with a fractured patriarchal structure.

>everyone on /tv that manages to impregnante a woman will be a fantastic dad
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.