[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone blown away by the insane amount of shilling going on right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 1426625146132.jpg (529 KB, 2354x1678) Image search: [Google]
1426625146132.jpg
529 KB, 2354x1678
Anyone blown away by the insane amount of shilling going on right now on our beautiful board?

>lets have a thread talking about all the positives of The Force Awakens :)))))))
>everyone is being critical for no reason!! contrarions!!!!
>you guys have never had an original thought! you should be agreeing with the 250 paid reviews on RT!!
>the whole internet hates this stupid place anyway! if you don't like The Force Awakens you just didn't get it!

Disney is really going all out pushing this failure of a film in seriously hostile territory
>>
>>63817955
>still using the "shill" meme. Lmao
>>
>>63817955
>le shill meme
>>
it'd be actually MORE odd if they werent shills

why does TFA all of a sudden have rabid, diehard fanboys? its been out for like a day
>>
>>63817955
I don't think the mint delivers their money like that and none of those bills have ever been in circulation. Unless they were stolen from multiple bank trucks they're likely counterfeit.
>>
>>63817992
>>63817979
>50 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
>>63817955

Some jews paid billions for the rights to make this two hour toy commercial. Of course they have some interns trolling these boards. Donald Trump's staff watches /pol/ too. 4chan isn't the obscure armpit of the internet it used to be.

TFA was fucking awful btw.
>>
>>63818058
Because people have been waiting for weeks to actually talk about it. I just seen it and I went straight on here after I got back from the theatre
>>
Favourite so far;

>best broship ever :))))) Poe luv Fin

literally 30 seconds together in the whole fucking film
>>
File: tin.jpg (47 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
tin.jpg
47 KB, 320x240
>le shill conspiracy
hello /v/ediit!
>>
>>63817955
i appreciate your feedback. can i interest you in a special promotion to stay at a disney world resort for almost free?
>>
>>63818133
>he doesn't know that shilling on 4chan has been aggressively documented for the last four years

Hello Reddit!
>>
>>63818248
>it's been documented
>but I can't show you the proof just take my word for it
back to your containment board
>>>/v/
>>
>>63818472
Two options;

>you're being paid to shill this place by Disney
>you've been brainwashed into defending a Jar Jar Abrahams film

I'll let you decide which is more disgusting, but either way you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>63818547
>if someone calls out my paranoid delusions they are a shill or a brainwahsed sheep
>i take my imageboard VERY SERIOUSLY
try going outside for a while. channel the fear and rage into something constructive.
>>
it's really sad to think that there are actual people who will defend this movie 24/7
>>
>>63817955
>beautiful board
>/tv/
>>
File: anarchism_nogods_nomasters.gif (11 KB, 880x878) Image search: [Google]
anarchism_nogods_nomasters.gif
11 KB, 880x878
>>63817955
>>everyone is being critical for no reason!! contrarions!!!!
But it's true.
>>
>>63818682
>it's really sad when people don't agree with me
>>
>>63818639
ree
>>
I wish I could get paid for shilling on this board. As it stands I'm shitposting for free. Who do I contact to get paid for posting garbage?
>>
File: 1304615331295.jpg (7 KB, 205x189) Image search: [Google]
1304615331295.jpg
7 KB, 205x189
>>63817955
>i'm too poor to afford a movie ticket

ftfy family
>>
>>63817979
>massive amounts of shilling right before our eyes
>it's just a meme Lmao
>>
this particular redditor >>63818727 here has been going on for hours about how only 'chananarchists' and contrarians are criticising muh star wars

it's either autism or paid shilling
>>
>>63818727
>i'm not an underage contrarian, I'll prove it by posting this dude anarchy lmao stencil logo
lmaoing at ur life
>>
>>63818847
>chananarchists

heh, that's a good one.
>>
>>63818063
They are, they all have the same serial #
>>
>>63818845
>describing a meme
>"no way it's a meme haha"
>>
>>63817955
>>63818058

It is amazing, but it's important to remember that it's just about money and not that some kind of bizarre alien mind control is causing everyone to go mad.

In effect the 95% RT rating and all the rest of it is a sign of Disney's weakness. They probably knew when they were making the film that they were going to do this. In spite of how much power they have they're still limited by the quality of the movie they can make so have to resort to all these antics.
>>
>>63818639
>something constructive.
you mean like marketing?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.