[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So they're both doing the same shit they were doing at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: han-and-leia---star-wars-162343.jpg (194 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
han-and-leia---star-wars-162343.jpg
194 KB, 655x380
So they're both doing the same shit they were doing at the beginning of Epsiode IV? Literally nothing would have changed if they had never even met each other (minus Kylo)? The past 30 years of their lives have been irrelevant?

That's cool, I guess.
>>
>After our son left, I tried to cope by going back to what I did best...
>Me too.
>>
The important thing is the EU is non-canon.
>>
Why is Leia not a Jedi?
>>
Life's shit, get over it.

Honestly Han and Leia are doing exactly what they would be doing. Do you think Han is the type of guy to settle down and become a boring general or something? I never thought any of the characters felt out of place with their own storylines in the film.
>>
>>63817210
what a dumb question
>>
>>63817172

Some of the EU would make for better canon than this tripe.
>>
i would rather have jacen solo than kylo ren
>>
>>63817210
Leia with cerise pink saber confirmed for Episode 8.
>>
>>63817127
>what I did best
>Jabba wanted to kill him because he was so shit at smuggling

lol
>>
>>63817220
>Do you think Han is the type of guy to settle down and become a boring general or something?
this is the kind of reasoning that gave us indiana jones and the crystao skull
>>
File: 1450407522663.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1450407522663.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
>>63817028
If you want to be a stickler about it, nothing matters at all - the heat death of the universe will render all of this a huge waste of time.

Even Boltzmann Brains will cringe at the autism that was Star Wars
>>
>>63817250
why is that a dumb question she can use the force, and if Luke is presumably the last Jedi why would she not use her fucking powers?
>>
>>63817210
Why should she be? Being a Jedi shouldn't be a case of neoptism. She had zero potential to be one in the OT.
>>
Han and Leia shouldn't have even been in this movie. Han looks like he's stumbled out of Wild Hogs in Space! There's no reason they need to be in the trenches at 80.

Luke is the only one who feels like he'd fit organically within the new trilogy. But you gotta pander to nostalgic old fans, I guess.
>>
>>63817471
Han Solo basically held the movie together.
>>
>>63817028
That fucking bitch Leia,if Solo didn't listen to her "hurrr get our son back I believe it" Solo would not die in the first place.
>>
File: e0a4ikB.gif (4 MB, 437x246) Image search: [Google]
e0a4ikB.gif
4 MB, 437x246
>>63817437
Can she use the force? How the hell did she get stuck as a sex slave if so?
>>
>>63817471
You watch your fucking slut mouth. That's Han "niggercrusher" Solo you're talking about. Show some fucking respect you fucking wetback.
>>
Yeah I literally celebrated when they announced the decanonization of the EU, but after reading the spoilers and new canon between VI and VII, I want the EU back.
>>
>>63817471
Leia didn't seem to be that important, other people were giving the orders and she was there mostly just offering guidance. And Han was just kind of thrust into the middle of things again, it's not like he was working closely with the republic
>>
>>63817127
>back to what I did best
Mountains of cocaine I suppose. She looks like a sculpture that melted, god damn.
>>
>>63817327
He says it was what he did best, not that he was really any good at it.
>>
>>63817450
bitch are you even force sensitive?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.