[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they make him an emo, r9k tier, sociopath?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: KYLOPREQUEL.jpg (404 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
KYLOPREQUEL.jpg
404 KB, 600x800
Why did they make him an emo, r9k tier, sociopath?
>>
File: PepesSides.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
PepesSides.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
>>63816643
> OP image
We need to make this meme viral.
>>
File: 1424589868126.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1424589868126.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>standing in the light
>'i want to return to the light dad heres my lightsaber'

>light goes out
>'REEE FUCK YOU DAD'
>>
Fucking kek, was thinking this the whole movie
>>
>>63817374
way ahead of you senpai. I am already posting this to r/4chan as we speak
>>
>>63816643
worst part was he praying to anakin to make him bad..."gee grandpa, pls pls pls make me bad i dont wanna be good anymore...now im gonna go listen my chemical romance"
>>
>>63817749
kek so accurate
>>
>>63816643
because that is socially relevant.
>>
>be TK-421, enjoying my new armor after some prankster stole my old set
>Commander Kylo starts taking out expensive and important control panels with his lightsaber because he's angry
>Uh, sir? I know you're upset, but shouldn't you stop?
>the fuck did you just say to me faggot? I'll have you know I'm a sith lord with over 300 confirmed kills
>Commander Kylo appears to have become manic, mumbling about "secret raids on the Resistance"
>Call his dad
>His dad tries to meet with him and bring him to sanity
>Commander Kylo is friendly and then not so friendly
>think he's bipolar on top of his apparent aspergers

Kylo is a fucking asshole
>>
I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T "JUST A PHASE", DAD
>>
Still waiting on some angry pepe kylo.
>>
>>63816643
I'm sure there's a valid explanation for how he became who he is waiting for us in Episode VIII. Right now, all we need to know is that... actually, now that I think about it, fuck that. His character really should have had some motivation. "He killed some Jedi and is now trying to mimic Vader," isn't motivation. Why does he do that?

Vader did what he did because he believed in the Emperor and this is established in the first film. They wish to rule the galaxy and they do. What does Snoke wish to do? What does Ren wish to do? He wants to follow in Vader's footsteps and kill Luke and rule the galaxy... why? What motivates him to want to do that?
>>
>>63817749
yeah, no one with a bit of empathy would have gone as far as kylo did without being aware of the damage he did, that qas a fucking major flaw in th carachter, also, i dont get the han solo murder scene, did kylo meant all those thing he said or he just did it to finally kill him?
>>
File: freddy-6[1].jpg (388 KB, 2048x1364) Image search: [Google]
freddy-6[1].jpg
388 KB, 2048x1364
>>63816643
bad parenting, that's not surprising, cause of Leia being horrible mom, snorting mountains of cocaine and shagging around with big black lando.

YOU SAY COKE
I SAY CAINE
YOU SAY AIDS
I SAY LEAVE ME ALONE

I DON'T WANT TO WATCH
BATMAN VS SUPERMAN
JJ WAS NEVER MY SCENE
AND I DON'T LIKE STAR WARS
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.