[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This story I have never told anyone but here goes. I'm a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1405102116013.jpg (74 KB, 397x594) Image search: [Google]
1405102116013.jpg
74 KB, 397x594
This story I have never told anyone but here goes. I'm a paparazzo in L.A.:

Shortly after Brittany Murphy died, Dakota Fanning visited her grave and a bunch of paps that were following her at the time were taking pictures with high-zoom telephoto lenses some were even pretending to mourn but were snapping pics with handheld cams in the Cemetery. She had arrived in a small Lincoln town-car alone with red roses.

A colleague who was out driving while his partner snapped some shot of other local celebs hangouts, said he saw some of the pics another pap snapped at the graveyard. He said her eyes were all red and puffy and she was visibly crying for the whole time, possibly for days. Said it was real sad and only the most tasteless tabloids would have even bought the pics or ran the story.

So the guy who took the pics shopped around to try and sell them, and for a week or so we heard nothing about if he got a sale or not. Then one day my colleague calls me sounding really grim, says "you remember the Dakota Fanning pics from Forest Lawn I told you about?"

I'm like "yeah did that dude sell em or what?" "Rick's (the pap) in the hospital man, some guys with middle eastern accents jumped him held him down and bashed his right hand with a hammer. They told him 'you know why this is happening'."

"That's fucked, did he owe money or gambling debts or something?" I asked, surprised. "No man, apparantly that girl knows some *very* powerful people and this has happened when people took sensitive snapshots of her in the past and tried to cash in on em."
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (19 KB, 788x512) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
19 KB, 788x512
>>63815919
NOT STAR WARS RELATED YOU FAGGOT.
>>
Thats crazy. I genuinely want to know more hollywod stories.
>>
>>63816136
I just finished Wildflower by Drew Barrymore. Spielberg "adopted" her, too, when she was about 8 years old. Maybe he has Mossad friends. Once Drew was about 10 or 12, Spielberg seems to have lost interest. I wonder what that's about.
>>
>>63816528

likes em young with hymen intact
>>
File: 1430188300219.jpg (10 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1430188300219.jpg
10 KB, 250x242
>>63815919
>ywn defend your waifus honor and fuck up a scumbag paparazzi
>>
>>63816528
What's with Jews and Muslims being pedos
>>
>>63815919
paparazzi are scumbags, on par with terrorists. you all deserve the same fate
>>
>>63816528
Wasn't around that age when she started becoming batshit crazy?
>>
File: Mother Is Disappoint.jpg (62 KB, 485x674) Image search: [Google]
Mother Is Disappoint.jpg
62 KB, 485x674
>>63816927
>>63817086

She has received, for having worked for a few months of her life, enough money to ensure that she will never have to work again for many, many lifetimes over. Not only should she given her biggest fake-smile and answered every question from those interviewers with enthusiasm but, like all A-list actors and actresses, she should tell every single one of them without the faintest hint of irony, that she is grateful for the opportunity to live a care-free life, thanks to the support they have given by watching films she has appeared in.

The problem with most of you narrow-minded cunts is, you put these creatures of flesh & blood on such a high pedestal, that you are completely blinded from the overwhelming, disgusting truth. Some professions are horrendously, abhorrently overpaid.

You really ought to fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>63815919
What the fuck does this have to do with Star Wars?

Fuck off.
>>
>>63817736
fuck you faggot, if we worshipped actors, we would kill to get pics of them in public doing fuckall.
You should be grateful to the actors for giving you a livelihood you hypocritical fuck.
Just let Kate Beckinsale do yoga without some shitrag sniper following her with a camera in her face.

you fags should have been gassed after you killed Princess Diana
>>
>>63817382
Yeah, although you'd hardly know it from her sanitized version of history. Actually, she did it twice. Once when her mother was taking her to Studio 54 when she was 10-11, then again in her late teens and early 20s when she was in Playboy and did her performance on Letterman's show.
>>
>>63816932
Yeah because white guys never fuck their kids right? Get real.
>>
>>63817736
Damn nigga you are salty as fuck

Jelly too
>>
Some lighting technician who was working on the set of Emma Watson's photoshoot snuck some photos of her out on a flash drive. Apparently she wasn't wearing pasties. He tried to sell the pics on the deep web.

couple weeks later he wound up dead
>>
>>63817841
>>
>>63818000
>tfw you get white knighted HARD
>>
>>63818000
>He tried to sell the pics
thats what he gets, the faggot
>>
>>63817736
Not true.

I would wish death on the paparazzi even if they only took pictures of normal people too.

Scum of the earth is scum of the earth senpai.
>>
>>63818136
>senpai

Fucking weeb. Inb4 nerd rage.
>>
File: 1397740482937.jpg (42 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
1397740482937.jpg
42 KB, 193x200
This story I have never told anyone but here goes. I'm a paparazzo in Gotham:

Shortly after Dr. Pavel died, Bane visited his grave and a bunch of big guys that were following him at the time were taking pictures with high-zoom telephoto lenses some were even pretending to mourn but were snapping pics with handheld cams in the football field. He had arrived in a small plane with no survivors.

A colleague who was out driving while his partner snapped some shot of other local celebs hangouts, said he saw some of the pics another pap snapped at the graveyard. He said his eyes were all red and puffy and he was visibly crying for the whole time, possibly for days. Said it was real sad and only the most tasteless tabloids would have even bought the pics or ran the story.

So the big guy who took the pics shopped around to try and sell them, and for a week or so we heard nothing about if he got a sale or not. Then one day Mosquito Man calls me sounding really grim, says "you remember the Bane pics from the crashed plane I told you about?"

I'm like "yeah did that dude sell em or what?" "Maimen (the pap) in the hospital man, some guys with masks jumped him held him down and broke his backbone with their knees. They told him 'now is not the time for fear'."

"That's fucked, did he owe money or gambling debts or something?" I asked, surprised. "No man, apparantly Bane knows some *very* powerful people and this has happened when people took sensitive snapshots of him in the past and tried to cash in on em."
>>
>>63815919
Believable
>>
repost anon is my favorite poster <3
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.