[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>75% of /tv/ is Star Wars >No containment general has,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 0e9.jpg (30 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
30 KB, 499x499
>75% of /tv/ is Star Wars
>No containment general has, or will be made
>mfw

GJ mods
>>
/tv/ revolt when?
>>
>>63815796
>75%
Try 90%
>>
>>63815796
Im sure you know the way back to Reddit
>>
>>63815796
Like a star nursery beaming with matter that can make stars and planets, /tv/ is now a meme nursery filled to the brim with meme material waiting to be made.
>>
don't worry flimflam, people have been flooding hiroyukis inbox with complaints. the mod /tv/ mod is about to get blown the h*ck out like he did to the mods of other boards for ignoring spam
>>
1% dumb frogposter
>>
im pretty sure the mods have taken the week off
>>
>>63815842
No need. This is the new reddit.
>>
Disney are paying the mods to let it go on.
>>
>>63815879

Care to test it? Unfortunately my BLACKED folder is quite small.
>>
They got paid in hot pockets to leave them up
>>
>>63815950
the BLACKED threads stay up pretty long, and im pretty sure the mods intentionally keep them up to spite us
>>
>>63816224
Hi janny
>>
File: it finaly happened.png (176 KB, 1350x1220) Image search: [Google]
it finaly happened.png
176 KB, 1350x1220
This has gotten out of hand.
>>
File: le trash woman.jpg (591 KB, 789x900) Image search: [Google]
le trash woman.jpg
591 KB, 789x900
Sorry you couldn't get tickets for opening day, senpai.

Into the trash your complaint goes
>>
>>63815842

That's how I ended up here
>>
File: that's not the way she goes.jpg (7 KB, 116x120) Image search: [Google]
that's not the way she goes.jpg
7 KB, 116x120
>Hidden threads: 84
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.