[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>in theater today >people audibly laugh when old saggy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: star_wars_trailer3.jpg (210 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
star_wars_trailer3.jpg
210 KB, 620x412
>in theater today
>people audibly laugh when old saggy leia is revealed
>people audibly laugh when kylo takes off his helmet
why.jpg
>>
>>63814944
>trying to force a shitty meme
>on MY /tv/
>>
>>63814980
typical traitors.
>>
>>63814944
It's never mattered anon.
>>
>>63814944

People audibly laughed because of C-3PO, moron
>>
>>63814980
im not even kidding though. I saw one of the threads about people laughing at kylo taking off his helmet then i went to see the movie and it actually happened.
>>
>>63815079
because they don't expect the villain to be a skinny nerd faggot. duh. do you have autism? holy shit you don't need to be a fucking psychologist to understand.
>>
File: book-introToSoc.jpg (14 KB, 175x250) Image search: [Google]
book-introToSoc.jpg
14 KB, 175x250
It's OK to laugh at impergect white people

Their feelings will be ok
>>
>>63815187
*imperfect
>>
>>63815178
he doesn't even look like a faggot. we already have hints that he is young. he throws tantrums and shit and has trouble finding his balance between light and dark. why is it so hard to understand he is young and confused. everyone just auto assumes he's some dark edgelord or something
>>
>>63815273

Because in real life these people would not be taken seriously by anyone.

I understand that he is a super special force sensitive pussy and that we are talking about Star Wars, but in real life a superior (Snoke) would never allow his subordinate (Kylo Ren) to act in such a manner for it would look bad on him.

In the Original trilogies you don't see Vader trashing the bridge of his ISD whenever he doesn't get his way. Probably because he's an adult.
>>
Leia looked like fucking shit holy hell.

>that underbite
>that slurred lisp

Good thing Ford brought his fucking A game and was the best part of the movie.
>>
>>63816059
Seriously, when I saw that first trailer I couldn't help but think PART TIME, but Harrison Ford was fucking great. He gave it his all for this movie, which is more than I can say for Indy 4. Probably helps Kasdan and Abrams gave him a much better script
>>
> people laughing at things
> I have no concept of humor

sorry kid, you got the big A.
>>
>>63816199
I imagine when the producers called him up he was all pissy but wanted money but as soon as JJ told him he was killing him off he became enlightened and gave it his all
>>
Same thing happened in my theater. Ren is such a fucking emo.
>>
>>63815187
>carrie fisher
>white
>>
>mfw Hamill didn't tuck in his stomach
>>
>>63816009

well Vader does kind of go around force choking everyone except Tarkin. But it's definitely a lot more intimidating than Ren sperging the fuck out in an empty room.
>>
>>63814944
>>people audibly laugh when kylo takes off his helmet
>why.jpg
Because he looks goofy as fuck.
>>
>>63814944
Carrie Fischer was really old and out of place.
I wonder if George Lucas would have employed a CGI in her place, and if that would have actually worked better.
>>
>>63816592

I agree that Vader does take it too far at times with choking people, but most of the time his actions make sense. When he choked that guy in ANH for insulting the force, realize that by insulting the force he is also insulting Sheev.

Also when it comes to Jejerrod in RotJ it seems that for all the "choking people to death for incompetence" Vader does, the emperor is much less forgiving.
>>
>>63815187
>Adam Driver
>Carry Fisher

>white

wow maybe you should stop forcing your SJW agenda down our throats
>>
>>63814944

Ford looked like a wizened old Mummy, but he still looked like Han Solo, just a super fucking old Han Solo.

Fisher didn't look like an old princess Leia. She looked like a monster. There was an audible murmer in my theater when she stepped off the ship, like they had just seen someone they used to know who had been horribly disfigured in a fire.

It's not her fault though, women just age worse and she's a former fatty / former coke addict and both of those are hard on the appearance as you age.

Driver looked so ugly the people in the theater didnt really know what to make of it when he took the mask off. Boyega was so ugly he looked like a fucking shaved silverback.

It wasnt no beauty pagent.
>>
>>63817614

White is defined solely as skin color, not a specific race or religion. And guess what skin color they are.
>>
File: 1390860897614.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1390860897614.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>63814944
I liked Kylo but my friend and I did audibly laugh when he showed his face. His character is essentially a Darth Vader fanboy who spergs out when he doesn't get his way.
>>
>>63818072

I see. I see. So if that guy who played Finn in this was born an albino you would consider him 100% white.
>>
T R A I T O R
R
A
I
T
O
R
>>
>>63814944
TOO MANY JOKES! WTF ABRAMS?!
>>
>>63816548
Based Luke gives 0 fucks.
>>
>>63814944
>people started vomiting when Finn appeared

why?
>>
>>63814944
Because they look ugly and stupid.

I really don't get why they were cast. Neither can act well. With Leia it's like, yeah, that's the original actress, but so fucking what? Hire someone else. Either hire a milf, or hire a better actress, or fucking both. Or, hey, don't fucking show her. Just mention her.

With Boyega, they just really fucked up. There's gotta be a black guy who can act.
>>
>>63818149
Yeah I would
>>
>>63818531

It's not just that he can't act, it's that he looks like he stepped off an evolutionary chart three steps back from homo sapien. Like he's literally so ugly he looks like a different genus.
>>
>>63814944

Some of the reviewers on youtube keep saying this happened.

I also heard some people were saying things like "That's not Jacen..."
>>
>>63818095
Kylo Reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>63814944
Here's how Kyle should have been done

The whole trilogy we never see his face and we just see theese edgelord spasms that make us go "wtf" and then at the very end when he's about to get BTFO his helmet falls of and we see that's he's just a angsty deluded kid playing dress up and fill the audiance with pity

Would have been more impactful
>>
>>63816059
She's looks a lot better as an old woman that she did in the OT.
>>
>>63814944
Sounds like you live in JERKTOWN
>>
File: 1327086777411.jpg (70 KB, 300x384) Image search: [Google]
1327086777411.jpg
70 KB, 300x384
>>63814944
>Carrie Fisher gets plastic surgery
>ends up looking like a frankenstein monster
>can only speak by barely moving her lips like a goddamned muppet

Worst actor in the movie, which is sad.
>>
Nobody laughed at the midnight premiere when he took his helmet off but a girl next to me whispered "Wow, he's really ugly."
>>
>>63816059
She looks a lot better than she did a couple years back. Coke is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>63818609

Then I would suggest you read up on haplogroups sir, for starters. And then consider if what you are saying is true white marathon runners could just paint themselves brown to best Kenyans. Race exists. Im sorry and I know it's inconvenient but it does.
>>
>>63819034
>Plastic surgery
What are you talking about? That's just how she talks. Haven't you seen her in the past 20 years? Decades of cocaine will do that to you.
>>
>>63819110

Cocaine deprives you of your ability to move your top lip?

Bitch looks like a goddamn science project. Watch her speak and look at her upper lip.
>>
Saw it today, and something struck me as off. When they find Luke's sabre, they found the one before Luke lost his hand. That's cool except it fell to the center of bespin... a gas giant how the fuck is anyone retrieving that
>>
>>63819199
I caught that shit too. The fuck?
>>
>>63819199

The force.
>>
>>63819199

The EU already did it.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.