[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if they're all force sensitive? Would that be bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: mcs.jpg (61 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
mcs.jpg
61 KB, 640x347
What if they're all force sensitive? Would that be bad?
>>
>>63813817
Yes
>>
>>63813817
extremely
>>
>>63814052
>>63814137
Why?
>>
>>63814322
Because that's Old Republic-tier fanfiction writing. Jedi are supposed to be rare birds, not a dime a dozen.
>>
>>63813817
originally, i liked the idea. thought it would be neat to have the trilogy centered around the beginnings of the new jedi order and its first initiates

but after seeing the movie and how apparently luke's already tried rebuilding the order and failed i don't think it would work as well now
>>
>>63813817

I could see Finn having force powers in addition to Rey.

Poe becoming a jedi would be pushing it too far.
>>
>>63813817
at this point I don't care
>>
>>63814952
He doesn't have to become a Jedi, but it's already established force sensitivity can allow someone to be an exceptional pilot.
>>
Poe has the force. Both of his parents had the force.
>>
Poe needs to be Wedge 2.0 and just be a better pilot than the fucking Jedi because he's just that fucking good.

That one scene where he blows apart like 7 TIEs in as many seconds was amazing. I wanted to see more of that at the end. They'd better get good use out of him in the upcoming films. Make a new two-seater and stick Finn in there with him or something.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.