[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Magicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: themagicians_show.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
themagicians_show.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
deconstruction of harry potter we've all been waiting for or just more syfy tripe?
>>
harry potter didn't invent wizard schools you dumb idiot
>>
I saw the trailer and the actors looked too old.
>>
>dat remy Lacroix looking chick that got turned down for magician college

really didn't expect the Dean to get fucked up on that level at the very start
>>
>>63813680
SyFy has several good shows now, senpai.
>>
>>63814633
I liked Dominion and Helix but both were kinda all over the place in their 2nd seasons so I understood why they were cancelled.

Pity about Defiance though since that 3rd season was so good but at least it got to end with closure.

>both Killjoys and Darkmatter are getting a 2nd season
>Znation is confirmed 3rd season next year
>the Magicians 1st episode was decently good
>The Expanse isn't half bad
>Hunters comes out in April
>>
>>63814511
i prefered the blood nerdy chick, but ill keep watching for da babes, plots pretty lame dough.
>>
>>63814892
It sort of has that vibe to it the US version of Being Human had with the plots being rather lame at times but the characters themselves making up for it
>>
The book is filled with too much homolust and angst for me to like it.

Not even gonna bother with the show
>>
>>63814633
WTF?
When did SyFy start going in on respectable shows again?
>>
>>63815268
technically they never really stopped they just dropped it down to like 1 or 2 shows at a time for a long while, and let the wrestling and reality shit run wild.

Im not exactly sure what the hell has went on in the past 2 or so years but they've been steadily trying to get back into more science fiction and fantasy shows and move away from reality shit.

Think it can be traced back to around the time when Warehouse 13 was ending, Defiance was still in its early first season, and Being Human was ready to call it quits

Probably helps that Canadian tv companies are going in 50/50 on some of these shows
>>
Will they show them fucking as foxes?\ \\
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.