[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the canon reason for why he isn't called Darth Renn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
What's the canon reason for why he isn't called Darth Renn?
>>
Sith hierarchy goes:
>Acolyte
>Apprentice
>Lord
>Darth

I haven't seen the flick but I think Kylo is just an apprentice. Besides, Darths get a new gay name when they get the title. He'd be Darth Coldsteel or something like that.
>>
He's not a Sith Lord yet, dum dum.
>>
>>63813605
Darth Vader was also called by Lord Vader.
It's the dame thing essentially but lord is the final title given by their master.
>>
>>63813666
Same*
>>
>>63813605
>this headcanon
Maul was an apprentice and also called Darth.
Vader was a Dark Lord of the Sith and also called Darth.

There is no explanations or differations between titles in SW, because it's all just a bunch of interchangeable bollocks.
>>
>>63813769
Maul was raised to Darth status but he was still subordinate to Sheev.
>>
>>63813500
I think the rule of two ended with Palpatine and Vader.
>>
>>63813605
>Acolyte
>coly
>cylo
>Kylo
There, I solved the movie for you.
>>
>>63813605
A Sith Lord's tittle is Darth brah, just like a Jedi Knight's title is Master.
>>
>>63813800
THEY'RE ALL CALLED DARTH
>>
>>63813871
>Jedi Knight
>Jedi Master

pick one, fuckface
>>
>>63813500
JJ confirmed he's something other than a Sith, pretty sure he's something else
>>
>>63813500
what is snoke?
>>
>>63813500
Because he's not a Sith, and hopefully doesn't become one

Honestly, a group of Force sensitive Knights, obsessed with Vader, is more interesting than more Sith Lords.
Let's hope they leave it at that t b h
>>
>>63813987
Go watch the movies. Everyone with the level of Knight is addressed as master.
>>
>>63813871
For jedi it goes:
Apprentice
Knight
Master
They don't have a Darth title equivalent as far as I know.
>>
>>63813500
There are no Sith

The origins of the Knights of Ren or who Lord Snoke is isn't explained at all in the film, that's being saved for the sequel

Rey was one of the Knights of Ren with the staff, her memory was wiped and a fake memory of being abandoned on Jakku was implanted
>>
>>63813500
because he is not a sith
it is as simple as that
dark side force user =/= sith
only sith get to be called darth
he is not sith
>>
>>63814072
>that spoiler
I'M NUCLEAR
>>
>>63813605
Just waiting for a Gungan to become Darth Bombad.
>>
>>63813500
He will probably gain the Darth title from Snoke once he mans the fuck up and stops being an edgykid. Probably in the next movie, likely right at the end to lead into the final one
>>
>>63814072
That actually sounds plausible.
>>
>>63814069
actually it goes:
Youngling
Apprentice
Knight
Master
>>
>>63814072
Rey is also Rens sister
>>
>>63814072
> Rey was one of the Knights of Ren with the staff, her memory was wiped and a fake memory of being abandoned on Jakku was implanted
If that's the excuse for her being a mary sue and she goes full fucking break down I'll be a lot more forgiving.
She's utter shit in this movie though, and no amount of fixing her in the sequels will fix her in this.
>>
>>63813500
someone posted a picture from the visual guide that explains everything, including
a possible connection to revan. cant find it tho
>>
>>63813500
He's not a fucking Sith.
>>
>>63814255
Younglings are like the baby title that's given for people who haven't even had a master though.
>>
>>63814072

Tbh this will have to happen. She literally breaks the Force. Like, Luke is supposedly so powerful that the entire galaxy is looking for him, and even he had three movies and two masters worth of training. They either need to kill her or find a way to make this make some fucking sense otherwise I will be pretty pissed.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.