[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Sheev just blow up Coruscant with the Death Star?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hirez_3senatedistrict.jpg (267 KB, 1600x1136) Image search: [Google]
hirez_3senatedistrict.jpg
267 KB, 1600x1136
Why didn't Sheev just blow up Coruscant with the Death Star?
>>
He lived on Courascant during the events of A New Hope
>>
>>63812389
he could have just left before it blew up
>>
>>63812360
Well he had a sort of imperial palace there filled with Jedi and Sith relics that obviously couldn't be replaced.
Other than that, I have no idea.
It might have made the rebellion seem like a safer bet if he did something as nutty as that, even though the empire blew up Alderaan.
>>
>>63812360
>blow up his Empire's capital
What
>>
>>63812542
he could have moved the capital somewhere else
>>
Why would they kill 3 trillion (actual number) loyal empire subjects along with the Imperial senate?
>>
>>63812496
Also to add to that, the population of Coruscant was much higher than Alderaan and was also a hub of the empires politics and economics.
Blowing it up would have just gave more reason for people to join the rebel cause.
>>
>>63812360
For what purpose? And I highly doubt he'd even manage to get that thing near the Coruscant solar system in the first place without the entire system trying to fuck it up the ass.
>>
>>63812624
>>63812675
To kill more people to make the dark side stronger
>>
>>63812360
>>63812592

Why doesn't the United States government nuke Washington DC? It could just move its capital elsewhere.
>>
>>63812542
Did he not do something similar in the prequels ?
>>
>>63812727
I don't think that's how it works.

>>63812824
He planned for the Separatists to invade and kidnap him, not destroy the whole planet.
>>
>>63812360
Thats where the Empire was centered. Not the rebellion.
>>
>>63812727
That's not how it works
>>
>>63813055
>I don't think that's how it works
Worked out pretty good for Ani
>>
>>63812422
And blow up his stuff?
>>
>>63812389
might have well killed himself anyways, he was a crusty old fuck who probably doesn't get laid anymore
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.