[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does RLM have the balls to piss off the entire mainstream internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 66111.jpg (296 KB, 1039x792) Image search: [Google]
66111.jpg
296 KB, 1039x792
Does RLM have the balls to piss off the entire mainstream internet community and make a Plinket-style takedown on the massive flaws in episode 7?
>>
>>63809787
No. Just drinking beer and saying the movie is "okay, but not remarkable" on camera is a lot easier.
>>
>>63809787
They're plebs, so they probably loved it.
>>
>>63809787
Would have to wait for DVD before they can get footage.
Then a month to watch and write.
And another month to film and edit.

We'll see one in the spring.
>>
They'll discuss like normal but as
>>63809954 said we would have to wait for the DVD footage.
>>
File: 240p Because Fuck You.png (806 KB, 854x468) Image search: [Google]
240p Because Fuck You.png
806 KB, 854x468
RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, /tv/, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely and pathetic road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.
>>
red cuck media
>>
TFA was shit and everyone know it
>>
>>63809787
No. RLM is an echo chamber for morons.
>>
File: 1410636995679.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1410636995679.gif
2 MB, 500x500
They've abandoned Mr. Plinkett because Half in the Bag is soooooooooooooooooooooo much funnier
>>
File: 1429551220326.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1429551220326.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>63810089
http://filmschoolrejects.com/opinions/no-force-awakens-takedown.php

Is this you?
>>
>>63809787
They went after Boyhood with its 98% RT score. And with big budget sci fi movies, they hated Into Darkness and its 87%. So maybe. They certainly haven't had the guts to go after any of Disney's Marvel movies though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.