[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay I got a question. Where the fuck was this "Supreme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Okay I got a question. Where the fuck was this "Supreme Leader Snoak", this all powerful and meanacing dude, when Sheev and Vader were fucking around running the galaxy? How did this dude, that looks older than Ghandi's fucking ballsack, rise to power so quickly without nobody noticing him?
>>
>>63808952

all this motion cap bullshit and the cgi still looked like shit.

i'm kind of over the serkis hype
>>
>>63808952
I guess we'll find out in Episode 8
>>
>>63809011
I loved the creature and costume designs they did for the movie, that was one of the parts of the movies I REALLY loved. But goddamn whenever they showed a CGI character it looked so noticeably out of place.
>>
>>63808952
>>"No Sith remains. And the lone Jedi that exists--the son of Anakin Skywalker--possesses an untouchable soul. At least for now. We must instead move towards the dark side. Palpatine felt that the universe beyond the edges of our map was where his power came from. Over the many years he, with our aid, sent men and women beyond known space. They built labs and communication stations on distant moons, asteroids, out there in the wilds. We must follow them. Retreat from the Galaxy. Go out beyond the veil of stars. We must seek the source of the dark side like a man looking for a wellspring of water."

Probably won't explain shit until episode 8
>>
>>63809011
Snoke looked so lame and boring.
They went on about how CGI was the only way to do Snoke's intricate facial features.

And we merely got a shittier looking Voldemort. And Voldemort happens to actually look more menacing than Snook here. Just what the fuck happened.
>>
>>63808952
The novel claims he saw the rise and fall of the empire.

He also seems to have Sith powers.

So I'm guessing he's either Sideous or Palpatine
>>
>>63808952

I don't think Snoke is all that powerful or that the First Order has all that much going on. I think Snoke has a powerful ability to meme on people and the resources to build a Starkiller Base. The New Empire was cracking at the seams this whole movie. The galaxy is very big, I think the First Order only has control over small parts of it and Snoke specializes in making things appear differently than they actually are. This is related to Rey's hidden memories. The balanced Force is in place in most of the galaxy, but Snoke is running a local but growing manipulation that the Empire is the highest law, in order to spread the Dark Sode. Kylo fell for it.
>>
>>63810455
....those are the same people
>>
>>63810669
>falling for Rebel propaganda

You fool.
>>
Hes Darth Plageius. Palpatine tried to kill him, but he survived. Thats why he looks all fucked up.
>>
>>63808952
He was busy rebuilding his bottom half, seeing how he's Darth Maul.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.