[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If he's so great why did he need a mind probe to extract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: nowyourhighness.jpg (26 KB, 597x251) Image search: [Google]
nowyourhighness.jpg
26 KB, 597x251
If he's so great why did he need a mind probe to extract information from hostages when his grandson can just pull it out of them using only the force?
>>
>>63808869
He couldn't use force lightning either. There's probably some elaborate reasoning behind that too, but I don't care to go through wookiepedia to find it.
>>
>>63808935
My guess: nigga doesn't have hands.
>>
>>63808869
In the audiodrama explains that he used the drugs from the mind probe and a force manipulation
>>
>>63808971
Can't Luke use Force Judgement or whatever it's called out of both his real and robohand?
>>
The force was asleep at the time. It's awake now :^)
>>
>>63808869
Did he ever use the persuasion trick, either?

Maybe all this psychological stuff doesn't work if both of your hands are mechanical. That sounds stupid, but Luke lost his right and kept using mind tricks in VI.
>>
Kylo Ren, despite Ep 7 defenders saying he was weak and inexperienced to justify his BS trouble with Finn/Rey, has feats that not even the greatest Jedi can do. I've never seen them pull blaster bolts out of mid-air like that
>>
File: hansmile.jpg (16 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
hansmile.jpg
16 KB, 400x290
>>63809064
THAT'S NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS!
>>
>>63808869
Hes half machine. Seeing as how force powers are a biological thing... you can imagine its hard for him to use advanced force powers.
>>
>>63809199
Because he's only inexperienced when they want him to be ie. when they need to defend the gaping flaws contained in the story.
>>
VADER COULD NOT CREATE LIFE FROM MIDICHLORIANS
VADER COULD NOT FIRE ELECTRICITY FROM HIS HANDS
VADER COULD NOT SAVE THE ONES HE LOVED FROM DYING
VADER WAS A FAGOT

KYLO REN IS EDGY AND COOL, I PUT A POSTER OF HIM ON MY BEDROOM DOOR AND TOLD MY PARENTS TO STAY THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>63809250
He reads Luke's mind just fine on the Death Star.
>>
>>63809199
Holy fuck. This same shit over and over.
Force powers require concentration. Its hard to concentrate when you've been shot with a weapon that knocks stormtroopers off thier feet. Its even harder when you're actively bleeding out. Harder still when you've just killed your father. Fuck, throw in a few lightsaber strikes, and your own self loathing/conflicted self... clearly hes not at 100%.
>>
>>63809443
I didn't think you've ever been a 100%, mate.
>>
>>63809805
What the fuck am I reading.
Learn2tense faggot
>>
>>63808935
Not canon anymore but the previous explanation was that his robot parts were really sensitive to it, to the point he developed a whole fighting style around deflecting them.
>>
>>63808869
The supreme leader is wise
>>
>>63809443
>Harder still when you've just killed your father.

That shit have powered him up what with using the dark side and all. You know, the part of the force that feeds on anger, sadness, hatred, etc.
>>
>>63810417
But he wasn't angry or hateful at the moment, he's not completely taken by the dark side so his power is not what it could be when he's full on angry like earlier in the movie. After he killed his dad, it seemed like he knew it was the wrong thing to do and regretted it. Thus causing his metaphorical jedi power level to drop.

When anakin killed windu he had a brief moment of regret and then was completely full on darkside.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.