[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Survivor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: survivor.jpg (20 KB, 308x193) Image search: [Google]
survivor.jpg
20 KB, 308x193
I'm watching this season and holy shit, what happened to this show? I forgot that there was ever a time when the episodes weren't 90% about challenges and tribal council and they actually took the time to show the contestants' daily lives.
>>
muh strategy gamebot fans started demanding that they show nothing but feuds, votes, and competitions.

The first few seasons are such a weird contrast to what the show is today. Only similar show I can think of is the Real World.
>>
>>63808775
That's the problem with returnee seasons, they're all used to it so nothing as interesting happens. Also the conditions were apparently more miserable than expected so at some point they had to jump in and build them a shelter.
>>
>>63808892
This, it's the only show I can think of that slowly changed from a reality show to a game show. I like the progression though.
>>
has the full cast for season 32 been released yet?
>>
>>63808775
what are you talking about this season was amazing
>>
>>63811252
Yes. It was filmed before 31 for some reason. The only interesting person is Beastmode Cowboy.
>>
>>63811252
http://insidesurvivor.com/2015/10/survivor-season-32-cast/
>>
I fapped to that one bitches playboy pics a bunch times
>>
This is what happens when you cater to the facebook dot com slash survivor crowd and not the sucksters.

Personally, I love the character moments. Keith and Savage were so damn fun to watch this season.
>>
what did you guys think of Jeff's JUST hairplugs?
>>
>>63812780
Didn't even notice
>>
>>63812780
imo once you're over the age of 35 and you're balding/receding hairline you should just let it go

It looks weird for a man over 40 to have the hair of a 20-30 year old.
>>
>>63813452
Just because your family was bald at 30 doesn't mean everyone is
>>
>>63813494
Just let it go Jeff. It's okay
>>
>>63813452
but he's jeff probst. he's not allowed to age
>>
>>63813452
It's weird that a guy who gives so few fucks even cares if he's going bald.
>>
>>63812649
why is the 51 year old homo in the beauty tribe?
>>
>>63808775

Wait, you actually want boring life shit instead of gameplay?

Fuck off faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.