[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
100 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: qzPlDyMT.jpg (208 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
qzPlDyMT.jpg
208 KB, 1252x1252
100 Thread, got season 2 on at the moment and its good. Whos your 100fu, besides Iwaifu is this the best show on the CW?
>>
>>63808469
Fuck Octavia
Married Clarke
Killed Raven
>>
>>63808469
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRaT_DyI_x0
>>
Lexa >>> every other grill
>>
>>63808469
>is this the best show on the CW?

Not even a fucking question

>>638086186
>Not marrying best girl who would walk through glass for you
>Committing yourself to a crazy bitch growing increasingly comfortable with killing those close to her

Also why did Mount Fairweather decide to kill all the 48 at once instead of just gradually performing transplants over several years?
>>
File: Clexxa.png (530 KB, 656x592) Image search: [Google]
Clexxa.png
530 KB, 656x592
>>
How much panty is in this show I'm asking for a friend haha?
>>
>>63809702
>friend
>>
My mom watches this show. I'll ask her.
>>
File: raven.jpg (342 KB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
raven.jpg
342 KB, 1280x1919
Raven a qt
>>
File: KeDVu6G.jpg (230 KB, 799x1200) Image search: [Google]
KeDVu6G.jpg
230 KB, 799x1200
>>63808617
>killing best girl

go float yourself
>>
>>63808469
I almost finished season 1 but really couldn't stand all the teen drama.

Last I saw they became aware of natives on earth, and that said natives were hostile none of the characters drew me. Does it get better? Should I continue?
>>
>>63810250
>Does it get better?
Yes, S2 takes the show to the next level, and they drop pretty much all of the drama/love triangle stuff
>Should I continue?
Yes
>>
>>63810317
Wow, really? ...Alright. Bold fucking promises but I'll be damned if I turn down something that could be 'everything I want'.
>>
>>63810250
How did you finish season 1 yet leave off there? They find out about the Grounders in like the second episode.
>>
Definitely not a good show but the premise is interesting, the cast is attractive, and at times it surprises me. Gonna finish the second season sometime in 2016. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled anytime soon or else I'll feel like I wasted a whole lot of time.
>>
>>63808469
1/3 the way with Season 2. Just got to the part where Octavia and Bellamy learn that Lincoln was turned into a Reaper.

I'm half and half about this show. Does the stuff with the grounders ever get better? It feels so repetitive, how every misunderstanding or lashout suddenly heralds vendetta upon vendetta.

I do like the stuff with the Mountain Men, though. I always wondered what happens to the politicians, scientists and rich people in the post-apocalypse.
>>
>>63811809
It's been a while since I've seen it, but I don't think the stuff with the grounders gets any better. The end of the season is focused heavily on the mountain men, though, and it's easily the best parts of the show.
>>
Octavia > Lexa > Clarke > Raven
>>
>>63810743

The second season is amazing
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.