[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MISS ME YET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: latest.jpg (2 MB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
2 MB, 1333x2000
>>
>>63804547
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F
>>
>>63804547
V>lV>Vll>Vl>ll>l>ll
>>
>>63804617
>VII>VI

LOL no nigger.

Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>63804547
Yes I miss James Cameron terribly.
>>
>>63804648
it aged like dogshit compered to IV and V
>>
>>63804547
Nope.
>>
>>63804547
I do miss him.
At least the prequels were actual new original movies.
Episode VII was basically ANH, and I fear the next two will be literally ESB and ROTJ, all over again.
>>
>>63804547

I never had an issue with Lucas's work. I dont even see where people get the nerve to tell him how to handle HIS movies as if they own the rights.
>>
>>63804984
>8
An entire movie about the heroes reacting rather than acting (like Empire). Kylo reveals at the end that Rey is Luke's daughter. Sets the stage for a conflict as she wonders wtf is going on/why she was left on Jackoff

>9
Kylo dies at some point at least halfway into the film. He regrets turning evil before dying, but gets no redemption (LOOK HOW TOTALLY DIFFERENT IT IS FROM VADER). Plot is about an assault to kill Snoke
>>
I barely recall the prequels but a lot of peolpe name attack of the clones as the worst

what was so bad about it relative to the other two?

I remember thinking that intro with Obi Wan and Anakin storming the ship was p bad ass desu

or was that how Revenge of the Sith started and maybe my memory is trash
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.