[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you have felt if they made this character blue and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Hux.jpg (42 KB, 890x1000) Image search: [Google]
Hux.jpg
42 KB, 890x1000
How would you have felt if they made this character blue and referred to him as Admiral Thrawn?
>>
I'd be pissed
>>
That would have been bad fan service. Hux was good on his own.

Unlike Kylo "I'm a fuck up like my grandpa" Ren he actually gets shit done. He still fails to protect Starkiller. Thrawn wouldn't fuck up that bad.
>>
Nice quads.

Did anyone else feel this character was deliberately cuckolding Kylo a little bit?

What do you think? What's this guy's role in the whole deal?
>>
He was great, wish he was older though. First Order is full of a bunch of young niggerfaggots and it's lame.
>>
File: lolwut_by_emperorrus-d47jtwi.jpg (147 KB, 900x587) Image search: [Google]
lolwut_by_emperorrus-d47jtwi.jpg
147 KB, 900x587
>>63804444
Dont want Thrawn. I feel he wont be the same as an underling to some giant hologram.

Hux was decent if unoriginal. Simply a mix up of all imperial officers in the films: The charisma and overconfidence of Tarkin, the boot-licking aspect of Piett, and the competence of Veers. The fanaticism shown at the Nazi rally however, is his own.
>>
>>63804444
Dank quads
>>
>>63804587
It's an obvious reflection of the Tarkin/Vader relationship, Hux was brilliant and I'm glad he didn't die like Tarkin so early
>>
Hux carried the first order. Without his common sense they would be just bunch of jokers.
>>
It's really hard to take the villains of a movie seriously when they're younger than the cast of Scooby Doo.
>>
>>63804444
He looked afraid in almost every scene.
>>
>>63804895
Was it his idea to build a planet-sized Deathstar?

I didn't like tarkin-doctrine and from what I gather, every Imperial officer who were in charge of super-weapon programs perished in explosions.
>>
>>63804444

Thrawn never used Superweapons because he knew they were a waste of resources. He neutralized Coruscant with nothing more then shielded asteroids. He'd have done a better job for sure.
>>
Thrawn was very different. Slapping his name on some nazi wannabe is pointless.
>>
Thrown was Rommel, nux is one of hose bitchy fanatical but inept SS officers
>>
He is fine op. Snoke is just dumb and laughable. Just lame. Like the movie it managed to fail to meet my honest expectations.

But let's celebrate its mediocrity.
>>
Thrawn represented The empire as efficient and morally grey, he had a disdain for sith and super weapons and saw imperial rule as a necessity to keep the Galaxy from another clone wars. He was too sophisticated for this cartoon villain carbon copy of a movie

He did things that were smart and made sense. Instead of planet sized ships he'd just redirected an asteroid into something and get the same result. Instead of being caroonishly evil he'd inspire his men's resolve and courage and give his detractors no other option than to admit he was the lesser of two evils
>>
>>63805324

We can't have villains you'd actually like. That would be too complicated! We need fiendish evil over the top baddies so the kiddies know who is good and who is bad.
>>
>>63804895
>Hux carried the first order.
It's literally his family's pet project. His grand/father set up an academy back before ANH that the goal was to find "worthwhile" cadets from other Imperial academies to super-train. With the 30+ years since then, Hux had plenty of time to raise a whole generation or two of Stormtroopers this way.
>>
>>63805324
>and saw imperial rule as a necessity to keep the Galaxy from another clone wars.
Did he ever find out that the entire clone war and eveything leading up to it was done by the Emperor?
>>
>>63805538
No, the depths of that plot were never known to anyone except for Palpatine's advisers, Vader, Yoda and Obi-Wan, it was considered a fringe conspiracy theory in all other circles.

I mean yeah, everyone knew the supreme chancellor story, but very few people knew he was a Sith lord. It was known that Vader was a former Jedi though.
>>
>>63805650
But surely a man who is as smart and great as the borderline Mary sue Thrawn( at least that's the image I get of him whenever people talk about him would be able to figure out that the conspiracy is real.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.