[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now aware the new Star Wars movie adds absolutely nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Smile.png (1 MB, 1024x800) Image search: [Google]
Smile.png
1 MB, 1024x800
You are now aware the new Star Wars movie adds absolutely nothing to the pre-existing universe. Even the first prequel added new alien, technology, and lore.
>>
How could it add anything when it's just a carbon copy of Episode 4?
>>
I got a great cast of characters I gave a shit about, and that's worth more than the autistic expository worldbuilding of the prequels
>>
>I suddenly appreciate the prequels more than the force awakens
Fuck off with your bait post they fucking added so many new aliens and force techniques, they have a weapon that absorbs power from suns.
>>
File: Space_jockey_filming.jpg (174 KB, 1226x835) Image search: [Google]
Space_jockey_filming.jpg
174 KB, 1226x835
>>63804084
>I got a great cast of characters I gave a shit about

Literally everything wrong with movie audiences now. Thanks for all the capeshit.
>>
>>63804021
tfw based lando wont show up in the new movies
>>
>new planets
>new characters
>story of old characters
>Will you help me?
nope, absolutely nothing new
>>
>>63804225
>new planets
>desert planet - totally not Tatooine
>ice planet - totally not Hoth
>forest planet - totally not Endor
>rebel base planet - totally not Yavin
>>
>>63804084
haha great cast of characters. Tell me about Finn's personality. What the fuck is great about his characterization. He is more fucking boring than Obi Wan in Phantom Menace. This was fucking shit. No characterization of the girl either. Compare Finns reluctant hero to Han's in A New Hope. Holy fuck this movie was fuck shit nigger.
>>
>>63804911
I know what you're doing
You're trying to be ahead of the curve by hating on this because you're under the assumption that its the same as TPM and in a year or so everyone will 'realize' its trash

You're wasting your time and cheating yourself out of enjoying a flick that's fairly decent for a SW movie

but don't stop
keep trying
keep failing
and suffer like the faggot you are
>>
File: 1449920199634.jpg (10 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
1449920199634.jpg
10 KB, 214x317
>>63805006
>and suffer like the faggot you are

Hi Kylo
>>
>>63804021
>Even the first prequel added new alien, technology, and lore.

>Jar Jar
>Midi-chlorians
>Trade negotiations
>>
>>63804641
>Sci-fi cliche planets are now all the same.

Damn, I forgot that Arrakis was Tatooine too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.