[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>seasons 1-4 Comfiest show ever. Goes downhill starting in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: duthdzjwxjkmhw5eohxt.jpg (56 KB, 532x362) Image search: [Google]
duthdzjwxjkmhw5eohxt.jpg
56 KB, 532x362
>seasons 1-4

Comfiest show ever. Goes downhill starting in season 5 though.
>>
>>63803982
Is that in line with Rob Lowe leaving?

Comfiness definitely declines after Sam Seaborne, I don't think quality declines much in terms of writing or political intrigue, but there's just so much less heart in the later seasons.
>>
>>63804131

Yes, he leaves mid season 4
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 412x351
MFW Leo dies

Season 8 was great. Loved the final campaign!
>>
File: john-madden.jpg (17 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
john-madden.jpg
17 KB, 239x229
>>63805010
>season 8
>>
File: smug cregg.jpg (138 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
smug cregg.jpg
138 KB, 800x1200
>>63803982
What are people's opinions on CJ?

I don't like her as much once she becomes Chief of Staff.
>>
File: Bigbirdnewversion.png (126 KB, 325x525) Image search: [Google]
Bigbirdnewversion.png
126 KB, 325x525
>>63806169
>>
File: RichardSchiff.jpg (81 KB, 250x281) Image search: [Google]
RichardSchiff.jpg
81 KB, 250x281
Don't mind me, just the best character on the show.
>>
>>63806817

cough TRAITOR cough
>>
>>63804131
Your boss has a funny name.
>>
>>63806169
I'll pick CJ above all the other WH staffers just because she's got a conscience and is not a straight-up political hack. Josh I'll say is a close second. Joey (although not a main character) is my third. The Lost World as my fourth. But Leo, Leo is the one I gauge them all against.
>>
>>63806841
He was loyal to his own conscience after the President was disloyal to his own.

He accepted the consequences and didn't ask for a pardon, to be fair.
>>
>>63807568
>He was loyal to his own conscience after the President was disloyal to his own.

Who was the president disloyal to?
>>
>>63807614
His own conscience.

Toby leaking the military shuttle forced his hand, but he was capable of using it at any point.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.