[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You may not have liked him, but that blaster shot frozen into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: des0190_462d9660.jpg (267 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
des0190_462d9660.jpg
267 KB, 768x432
You may not have liked him, but that blaster shot frozen into mid air was fucking cool, all about that scene was good.
>>
>>63803816
I didn't know the force could do it tbqh familia
I call this bullshit
>>
Would have been better if Kylo forgot it was there and walked into it, killing himself.
>>
What gave the blast forward energy when he released it ?
>>
>>63803816
Why didn't he put someone in the way of it?
>>
>>63803950
the force
>>
>>63803950
Its light, so its has no mass, so it needs no forward energy.
>>
The beginning was really good. 10/10
I really liked Finn when he got PTSD or whatever from his friend dying.

I thought it was odd though how he mourned his buddy getting shot by the rebels and then goes on to kill dozens of Stormtroopers and laughs about it when he tries to escape with Poe.

He just seems like a wimpy coward to me who got scared when his friend died and now is willing to harm his brothers in arms so he doesn't get shot by rebels either. It parallels Han Solo in being greedy but instead Finn is a coward but the film didn't explore that aspect of his character at all in a deep way.
>>
>>63803950
Force is conserved.
>>
>>63803976
so he forced it continue its original path ? for what reason ?

>>63804035
>autism
>>
>>63803816

So this nigger can stop blaster bolts in mid air, but gets his ass kicked by some little untrained bitch in a light saber duel?

Pathetic.
>>
>>63804035
plasma but nice troll
>>
>>63804114
>autism

Am i wrong? I actually don't know so tell me if i am.
>>
I thought it was a cool trick.
>>
>>63803816
>blaster shot frozen into mid air

That shit was Prequel tier.

Like how Jedis could jump 50 feet straight up and run at 100 mph bursts in the prequels.

Gay cartoon shit that never would have been in the OT
>>
>>63803816
>You may not have liked him
you're literally a faggot if you didn't like his character
>>
>>63804116
He was seriously wounded before the fight started, the only way she had any chance. Also it's apparent she is much more force capable than him considering how quick she was able to learn the force. Lastly he wanted to convert her, so he wasn't trying to kill her.
>>
At that point I actually thought it would be a good movie
>>
>>63804114
TO LOOK BADASS NIGGA WHY DO YOU THINK HE WEARS A BLACK ROBE AND AN EDGY FUCKING MASK YOU DUMB TRIPPLE NIGGER FUCKING THINK
>>
>>63804314
>she was able to learn the force

just like that huh

>Lastly he wanted to convert her, so he wasn't trying to kill her.

How is that an excuse? He could have done lot of things, grabing her saber and disarming her for instance. Staring at her and waiting is something literally nobody would do in actual fight.
>>
>>63804363

k
>>
>>63804314
Nigger, please.

He STOPPED a fucking blaster bolt, and then gets his ass kicked by some bitch.

I don't care how "injured" he was, there's no excuse for that shitty writing, and it's blatantly "muh stronk woman" pandering, just like everybody said it would be.
>>
>>63804572
this is a new level of autism
>>
>>63804116
thats the point. losing to an amateur as a result of recklessness and overconfidence.
>>
NEWS SLASH FUCKERS:

The gun Po was firing wasn't a blaster. It wasn't shooting a concentrated packet of light (ie "blaster bolt")

It was obviously a projectile based weapon
>>
>>63804599
>>63804613

You two morons are exactly who that ridiculous bullshit is written for...
>>
>people who are really smart never miss a question

>professional boxers never get hit

>computer programmers never mistype a line of code

>gordon ramsay has never overcooked something

Don't forget about the part where he just killed his dad and got shot in the chest
>>
>>63804772

Also don't forget the fact he was clearly inexperienced with lightsaber fights, it's not like he has anyone to train with
>>
>>63804755
autistic contrarians like you are the only people who are bootyblasted about this
>>
>>63803816
Yeah, and that was the only cool thing he did in the entire movie and then he got beat by two people who have never held a lightsaber before, one who couldn't even use the Force.

Nice villain, JJ.
>>
>>63804075
I think it was very enjoyable up until the tentacle monsters. After that it began to lose its pace and I just lost interest
>>
The point of Ren is that he wants to be Vader but he isn't.

The moment he takes off his mask we're shown just how Human he really is.

Vader (by the point of the originals) is full realized as that character.

We're going to see a lot of conflict and change in his character arc which will either end in him going back to the light side or becoming exactly what he wants to become and Hating it
>>
Kylo Ren hating faggots can please see
>>63804313
and
>>63804620

If you are too much of a pleb to understand the character you should probably _ be on /tv/
>>
>>63803816
Not canon.
>>
Wait, he can freeze a beam of energy in place, but he can't pull a hilt away from a little girl?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.