[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you watched the greatest TV show of all time yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1450386200494f1o5e.png (123 KB, 691x621) Image search: [Google]
1450386200494f1o5e.png
123 KB, 691x621
Have you watched the greatest TV show of all time yet?
>>
Yes, and it is amazing.
>>
>>>/a/
>>
>>63803483
Nice meme faggot
>>
At least Breaking Bad isn't at the top anymore.

So much hype, now no one is talking about that shit. Still haven't watched it out of spite.

Feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>63803885
I kinda liked it.
>>
>>63803885

Tv shows will never be good as they're always 500% longer than they need to be.
>>
>>63803885
the fact that The Sopranos isn't number one on the chart but is seventh behind 'Rick and Morty' and 'Sherlock' shows what a shitfest the IMDb charts are.
>>
>>63804050
>as they're always 500% longer than they need to be.
That's what makes anime so good and so bad at the same time.
>>
>>63804112
Not at all.
>>
>>63804129

Thanks to american tv I associate drama with the word boring.
>>
>>63803885
this guy sucksss
>>
>>63804050
ceo of vine
>>
>>63804239
How many good drama are there in anime. 2-3? Let's face it, LOGH and Monster were terrible from an objective perspective.
>>
>>63804928
Terrible's harsh but they're very overrated. Monster feels like a really long Stephen King story set in Europe while Legend of the Galactic Heroes is Thomas Carlyle: The Anime.

Objectively best anime is Aim for the Ace!
>>
File: Zero.jpg (59 KB, 605x371) Image search: [Google]
Zero.jpg
59 KB, 605x371
>>63804928
Clannad
Monogatari series which is what, like 3-4 different series?
Evangelion
Toradora!
The Familiar of Zero
>R.I.P
;_;

Pretty much all anime is drama related, there are countless 'good' series out there. You just need to find which ones you enjoy.
>>
>>63803483

People will forget about One Note Man when the anime ends and move onto the next thing, it's all style and no substance.

>>63803885

Breaking Bad was just hyped up because it was ending, no one aside from a small percentage of people gave a fuck about it, after it ended if people did hear about it they would always joke about Malcolm in the Middle.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.