[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What force ability is this? It's like he is squeezing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: ZZ24D952BE.jpg (35 KB, 736x308) Image search: [Google]
ZZ24D952BE.jpg
35 KB, 736x308
What force ability is this?

It's like he is squeezing the captives brain while reading their mind?
>>
Force Constipation
>>
>>63803111
That's what it seemed like, some sort of mind infiltration/suggestion like Jedi mind trick, but also while exerting pressure on their head/synapses/brain.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
They didn't even show a thing and it probably had more impact and gravitas than any interrogation scene in the new movie.
>>
The beaner used the force to look into the future. Trump 2016 confirmed.
>>
>>63803111
a glib facsimile
>>
Did anyone else think the interrogation scene with Kylo and Rey went on for WAY too long? That awkward silence was one of the most uncomfortable parts of the movie.
>>
Sith can read minds
vader did it in RoTJ
>>
>>63803226
This. When it entered Leias cell and the door shut, my anus was clenched.
>>
>>63803338
No i think it showed a struggle as Kylo came to realise what she was.
>>
>>63803352
What when?
>>
Vulcan Mind Meld

JJ confuses Wars with Trek once again
>>
>>63803424
"Yes your thoughts betray you, your feelings for them are strong especially for..... sister....so you have a twin sister?"
>>
I asssume it's just mind reading but Kylo is that mixed between Powerful and unskilled where He has to put in a lot of effort just to get a little done.
>>
He's using the force to read his mind. Vader does this in episode VI. Vader so fucking bad ass that he doesn't even need to be close to do it. He can do just by reading people's emotions.
>>
I thought it was just Pain or Force Crush to get him to talk.
>>
>>63803226
>>63803390

I think it was because it was just so small and unassuming. It made you wonder just what in the fuck it was actually going to do to her. By leaving everything to the imagination, it seemed even worse than it probably actually was.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.