[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Movies only /tv/ hates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>>
>>63802985
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63802985
Mad Max: Fury Road
>>
I can't wait for redditlettermedia to make up a bunch of "reasons" this movie doesn't work in their typical "fun things are for kids and stupid people, refined adults like me should be sad"

Mark my words as soon as the new Plinkett review comes out /tv/ will parrot the opinions of those middle aged film school dropouts. UNtil then not a single person can tell me why this was a bad movie.
>>
>>63803185
>Mark my words as soon as the new Plinkett review comes out /tv/ will parrot the opinions of those middle aged film school dropouts
No shit?
>>
>>63803185
the only thing that bothered me was the "liar revealed" plot with Finn
this was bad
>>
>>63803248
don't get me wrong this movie had flaws but the /v/edditors and /pol/tards would have me believe it's the worst thing of all time.

the opening shot with the shadow crossing the planet, even though it was ripped off from the new hope, it was still better than anything in the prequels
>>
File: gr2.png (34 KB, 232x294) Image search: [Google]
gr2.png
34 KB, 232x294
>>63803185
Not like the /tv/ isn't full of reasons it was a bad movie
>>
>>63803393
Rather it's full of memes and typical /tv/ contrarian for the sake of being contrarian attitudes.
>>
>>63803477
>you have a different view than me so you must have it just for the sake of having a different view
>>
>>63802985
Well you know /tv/, some people here are surprisingly ite but every now and then you get contrarian faggots who slip through the cracks and hate on whats popular just because.

Not saying if you dislike TFA you're immediately a contrarian, but to claim that TFA was so bad that you want George Lucas back making the films and writing the scripts is just so retarded that it flat out HAS to be contrarian
>>
>>63803393
why don't you list them then redditor?
>>
>>63803185
The reason it's bad is because of the poor pacing, a lack of originality, and lazy writing.
>>
>>63803592
>poor pacing
No Star Wars movie has ever had good pacing other than arguably ANH
>>
File: 1450452221927.jpg (301 KB, 699x1211) Image search: [Google]
1450452221927.jpg
301 KB, 699x1211
>>63803562

You have to be 18 to post here you fucking child.
>>
>>63803694
>hurr durr it's like new hope so it's bad
new hope is one of the best movies of all time you retard it can afford to be ripped of a little bit.
>>
We all know /tv/ hates it because they don't want to admit they haven't actually seen it yet, and we all know only one person on the entire board has see it, because short cam rip.

Come on, there's no torrent, and Ron Paul will be president before this board leaves the house or pays to see a movie.
>>
As an european i found it very frustrating when i went to the grocery store today and there was star wars merch plastered fucking all over the place
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.