[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHIT PEOPLE SAY TO WOMEN DIRECTORS & OTHER WOMEN IN FILM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: GettyImages500587740P2015.jpg (224 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages500587740P2015.jpg
224 KB, 1047x1572
http://shitpeoplesaytowomendirectors.tumblr.com/
>Welcome to Shit People Say To Women Directors (& Other Women In Film). We are an anonymous open blog for all individuals identifying as women who work in film & television. It’s a crazy business, especially for women. Until now, we haven’t had a platform to share some of the let’s call them “unusual” things people have said to us while working. This is for catharsis and to expose some of the absurd barriers women face in the entertainment business. Open to all women in film. Please feel free to submit stories via the anonymous submission box. We’d love to share your story.

Thoughts?
>>
My thoughts are you should go back to tumblr and stay there
>>
Thoughts on the mere existence of this blog?

LOL, WOMYN, AMIRITE?
>>
>>63802896
>all individuals identifying as women
It's an invitation.

Also, I'm afraid that they won't get too far because the opposition to SJW shit has become quite tangible recently.
>>
>find obscure personal blog
>repost on 4chan as if CNN wrote about it
Imagine the reverse, and tumblr talked about random screencaps from 4chan as if anything here actually mattered.
>>
>>63803006
I take it as a good sign that you've never been to tumblr.
>>
>>63802964
I'm a physically male but I identify as a women. Am I allowed to submit my story?
>>
>>63803044
Is it any different that what OP is doing here? If so why even use tumblr as an insult
>>
>>63803137
Yes. Of course :^)
>>
>My message to the upper-class white men hanging onto this sinking ship: Your slate is 30 more superhero movies. If you're going to steal power and hold onto it with an iron grip, at least be interesting about it
I agree with this the most out of what I've skimmed of that blog
>>
>Someone (Not) Like You

>I was meeting with a Casting Director (white male in his forties) and he told me, “Look, either gain some weight or lose some. Fat girls are in demand as much as skinny girls, they’re popular, see? But right now there are no roles for someone like you.”

>He basically said I’m not “fat” enough for the “fat roles” and “too big” for anything else.
>>
>>63803282
weak bait
>>
>>63803282
>white
lel

Ignoring that, if it's such a sinking ship and things are about to change, then why make a blog bitching about this? Either things need to change but aren't or they're changing for the better already.
>>
>>63803318
wew

I like how she has to point out that he's white and in his forties. He was probably jewish in reality. Actually, if we let the SJWs ruin Hollywood, at least that will end the kike propaganda.
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 1140x798) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 1140x798
What about the release of TFA has allowed for the emergence of so many tumblrites/redditors so suddenly? Are all the true doom murderheads on vacation til all the tfaposting subsides? Or will there always be a new dimension of tumblr/reddit here? Will it subside?

I feel like OP is going out of their way to make a sacrifice to /tv/; but why was OP patrolling tumblr anyways? Just lurk less on tumblr and more on /tv/ if you want to be here. Don't try to conflate the two, they're violently polar opposites

Fuck man /tv/ is in a violent flux right now. Fuck
>>
>>63803378
They will assimilate or leave. We've been through this a million times

Also, /pol/ has a pretty strong presence here.
>>
>>63803359
>Actually, if we let the SJWs ruin Hollywood, at least that will end the kike propaganda.
It's the same thing.
>>
>>63803378
People only here to talk about Star Wars decide to shitpost about tumblr for variety. No different than any other day, really
>>
>>63803468
Yes, but I mean if they actually end up removing the jews from all the positions that matter.
>>
>>63803436
>le pol bogey man from nowhere

P O T T E R Y
>>
>>63803378
>>63803499
OPhere. I've been here for almost six months. Someone linked the tumblr in an IRC channel (and got eviserated for it) and I thought it would be amusing to post it here.
>>
>>63803588
Didn't mean it as a bogeyman m8
>>
>>63803616
>6 months

Wew laddie

im fucking out
>>
Incoming made up stories and lies.
>>
>>63803626
The fact that you think it's a "/pol presence", and not just the way things are and always have been, gives validation to the bogeyman idea.
>>
>>63803510
Why would that matter if it is still the same propaganda?
>>
>Not Safe At Work

>The (male) Showrunner on a sitcom I was working for grabbed my butt with both hands and said, “You’ve got a nice firm ass, I’d like to fuck you.”

>When I complained to my Agent, he told me if I filed any kind of complaint I’d never work again.

>Then I realized this same agency also represented the Showrunner.

>BTW this is a major Showrunner, on what was at the time a huge show.

>mfw people expect Hollywood not to be corrupt
>>
>>63803616
Listen i'm gonna be real with you for a sec here. It seems like your intention was to rile people up, sit back and watch the results. We aren't stupid so maybe you should lurk more and only make threads about shit you actually care about and want to discuss.
>>
>>63803905
I feel awful for it but this story really makes me want to become a successful showrunner.
>>
>>63804064
kek
>>
>>63803951
You never shitpost for a laugh every so often? Come on.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.