[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe the following Star Wars characters WITHOUT saying what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: 1200.jpg (161 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
161 KB, 1200x675
Describe the following Star Wars characters WITHOUT saying what they look like, what kind of costume they wore, or what their profession or role in the movie was.

Describe these characters to your friends like they ain't never seen Star Wars.

>Finn
>Rey
>Poe
>Kylo
>>
>Finn
literally chad in training
>Rey
perfect pure waifu
>Poe
Chad
>Kylo
a robot
>>
>Finn
Bumbling, self righteous, self centered, confused

>Rey
Bored Kiera knightly

>Poe
Male Princess Leia

>kylo
Angsty edgelord
>>
>Finn
a glib facsimile
>Rey
a glib facsimile
>Poe
a glib facsimile
>Kylo
a glib facsimile
>>
>>63802547
>Finn

Insecure, funny, wants to run away.

>Rey

Disciplined, naive, solitary.

>Poe

Unselfish, reckless, best pilot in the galaxy.

>Kylo

Angry, chaotic, full of internal emotional conflict, wants to prove himself to his gay lover.
>>
>>63802547
who's Poe? xDD
>>
>Finn
insecure, funny, comic relief, he's like the dork who will fight when do not have a choice
>Rey
strong, thug girl, kinda autistic
>Poe
trust worthy, sincere and does't holds remorse
>Kylo
CRAWWWWWWLING IIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIN
>>
File: e4d3S1T.jpg (49 KB, 959x482) Image search: [Google]
e4d3S1T.jpg
49 KB, 959x482
>>63802547
>Finn
Relatable, conflicted, dindu nuffin.
>Rey
Mary Sue
>Poe
The Quippening, get my marvel character out of Star Wars
>Kylo
Pic related
>>
Rey: Very sweet, lonely, brave, doesn't need no man.

Finn: Nigger.
>>
Finn
>Guy who excelled at Basic thrown into his first real mission and realized he's in way over his head.

Rey
>Jaina Solo

Poe
>Best Bro

Kylo
>The kid you made fun of in school for being a Goth so he eventually came in and shot everyone.
>>
>>63802744
>best pilot in the galaxy.

No. re-read OP, retard.
>>
>Finn

Scared, Bumbling, Confused, Good, Loud, Caring, Comical

>Rey

Smart, Independent, Caring, Emotional, Agile, Steadfast, Curious (Just to note, I didn't like how she was amazing at everything, naturally)

>Poe

Funny, charismatic, loyal, energetic, determined, badass

>Kylo

Emotional, temperamental, corrupted, angst, confused, angry
>>
>>63802886

A minor mistake. Though he spends most of the time of the movie piloting an X-Wing and helping people. He doesn't have a lot of characterization.
>>
>>63802547
>>Finn
Traitor
>>Rey
Cunt
>>Poe
Pro
>>Kylo
Loser
>>
>Finn
A young person who just came to terms on how much they disliked their way of life, Caring but grew up in an environment where that was frown upon. Fish out of water

>Rey
Conflicted between their desire to see the universe and their fear of change, grew up on old story, fending for themselves. Nice but distant at first.

>Poe
Dashing, Friendly, Quick to trust those who help them. Passionate about life itself and does the right thing.

>Kylo
Angered by how slow to they gain power. That pursuit warped their view of family and morals. Quick to anger, often depression on where they are in life. Positive emotion create conflict with them
>>
>Finn
Insecure

>Rey
Tsundure

>Poe
Reckless, sarcastic, compassionate

>Kylo
Liquid Snake
>>
>>63802547
>Finn
Cowardly, sheltered, decent-hearted, Finn's major struggle is overcoming the strong desire to book it at the first sign of trouble and do what he (and I guess everyone else) feels is right. He wants to be a hero, and maybe is halfway there by the end of the film

>Rey
Lonely and a little delusional, she spends her life scraping by in the mad hopes that some past tragedy will be undone if she just 'waits for her family in the middle of nowhere' up until shit starts blowing up and finally applies herself, finding some sort of familial bond with the first person who seemingly gives a shit about her.

>Poe
Cocky, light-hearted, irreverent and charismatic, Poe does his best Fonze impression and seems to be one of the most mentally sound members of the cast.

>Kylo
Arrogant yet self-conscious, Kylo struggles intensely with the vision of himself that he wishes to be and the feelings and reality of who he is.
>>
>>63802547
>Finn
Representative of black youth
>Rey
Representative of young women
>Poe
Feminist/SJW ally (how they see them)
>Kylo
Angsty white bois with daddy issues

Young black men and white women, together with their subjugated allies, will save the galaxy from evil white men.
>>
>Finn
Unsure of himself, desperate for relationships, loyal, bumbling

>Rey
Intelligent, intrepid, fearful in the face of fate, selfless

>Poe
Cocksure, gifted, personable, charismatic, energetic

>Kyle
WILD CARD BABY
>>
File: bb-8.jpg (32 KB, 700x485) Image search: [Google]
bb-8.jpg
32 KB, 700x485
I liked TFA since it actually holds up to this litmus test, BUT:

How would you describe BB-8?

C-3PO was prissy and cowardly, R2-D2 was a bit more proactive and cheeky, what the fuck was BB-8?
>>
>>63802547
>Finn
Coward that slowly comes out of his shell. Witty, self centered.
>Rey
Mary Sue
>Poe
Cocky
>Kylo
Emo
>>
>>63803384
Curious, scared, but very eager to please.

Basically a puppy,
>>
>>63803384
Rambunctious.
>>
>>63803384
cute and curious.
Like a 6 year old child.
>>
>>63802547
Easy as fuck.

same with1-2-3.
>>
>>63803384
BB-8 should be a girl droid.
Seems like a cute tomboy to me.
>>
>>63803633
I dig this. Did they give the droid a gender?
>>
>>63802547
>Finn
Someone who doesn't quite fit in has a distaste for evil actions and hurting the innocent. He has been so put off by the evil he has witnessed that he wants nothing to do with violence however at the same time he wants to try and stop evil and thus he is conflicted. He also feels lonely and tries to find companionship in Rey, Han and Poe
>Rey
A strong person who had to essentially raise herself after being abandoned by her parents. She empathizes strongly with other people who are lonely (BB8 and Finn) and tries to find a father/mother figure in her elders. She has pretty serious abandonment issues however.
>Poe
Alpha dude, perhaps slightly cocky. Is fully committed to the cause of the Resistance and has a strong sense of comradeship with those who follow his cause. Does not fear death but is somewhat weak minded.
>Kylo
Power hungry and very ashamed of his past-self for a perceived weakness, idolizes Darth Vader and feels resentment towards his parents, perhaps because he blames them partially for his prior weakness. Hates anyone aligned with the Jedi because they remind him of his past.
>>
>>63802547
>Finn

Morally confused stormtrooper that tries really hard to do the right thing.

>Rey

DUDE FEMINISM LMAO (Fuck Rey and fuck everyone who likes her)

>Poe

Hispanic Han Solo (he really needed more screentime)

>Kylo

He likes to act like a badass, but deep inside he's very morally confused and insecure like Finn
>>
>>63803633
But then fans would want to fuck it
>>
>>63803774
It's an asexual demidroid, shitlord.
>>
>>63802547

>finn
starts off scared and without any confidence but over the course of the movie becomes more confident and wisecracking, endearing, funny

>Rey
smart, lonely, strong, wants to prove herself

>Poe
confident, experienced, friendly

>Kylo
Emotionally unstable, vulnerable, jealous, wants to prove himself, bad tempered

This is just proving that VII is good, you do realise that
>>
>>63803873
And that's bad?
>>
>>63803384

cute, curious, wants to help, self sustaining, funny
>>
>Finn
Used to be a bad guy but has a change of heart and tries to be a good guy while learning about a world he knows nothing about
>Rey
Has abandonment issues I guess
>Poe
Very much a bro, can be counted on to do the right thing
>Kylo
A man defined by his past, kind of an asshole
>>
>>63802547
>>Finn
Ignorant, Foolish, Charismatic, sensitive, apprehensive
>>Rey
Daring, independent, intuitive, resourceful, creative
>>Poe
Scoundrel, brave, coy, charming, adventurous
>>Kylo
Childish, brooding, foolish, confused, troubled
>>
>>63803774
I think Rey called BB-8 "him" once.
But I could be wrong.
Who decides if a droid is male or female anyway?
Can you order "male" and "female" droids?
>>
>>63803873
I already want to fuck it.
>>
>>63804251
For protocol droids maybe. C-3PO seems specifically male, I feel like there have been female protocol droids (start of The Phantom Menace maybe?).

Astrodroids are just pieces of equipment. If they blow up I don't give a shit. They weren't designed to interact with humans so who cares.
>>
>>63802992

SSSSISTER!
>>
Redditletter media OP BTFO
>>
>>63803384

Passive aggressive asshole.
>>
>>63804335
R2-D2 is obviously male to me though.
C3-PO interacts with him like with a male best buddy.
Also, J.J. calls him him, the designer of her calls her a girl
http://www.slashfilm.com/bb-8-gender
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/star-wars-the-force-awakens/bb-8-droid-girl-female
>>
>>63802547
>Finn
Bumbling and overeager but with his heart in the right place.
>Rey
Motivated and self-sufficient but starts to show cracks under the right pressure
>Poe
Cocky, self-confident, but ultimately reliable
>Kylo
Literally the kid in the back of the class who reads stuff about satanism and argues with his history teacher about religion before bringing a 9 to school
>>
>>63802547
>Finn
Cowardly and insecure, very focused on his own survival, eventually develops loyalty

>Rey
Like Finn, a survivor. Resourceful and and cautious, but more than anything a dreamer.

>Poe
Cocky, sarcastic. Basically a less rogue-ish Han.

>Kylo
Conflicted, angsty, feels he has something to prove.
>>
>Finn
black
>Rey
Ma-Rey Sue
>Poe
who?
>Kylo
dumb lightsaber
>>
>>63803384
Basically a more naive R2, he has less of the sass and more cute factor.
>>
>Finn

Sensitive, motivated, reckless, witty

>Rey

Idealistic, hopeful, independent, courageous

>Poe

Self-assured, daring, charismatic, leader

>Kylo

Temperamental, envious, conflicted, fearful
>>
>Kylo
goth

>Finn, Rey and Poe
preps
>>
File: 1448179070003.jpg (22 KB, 234x231) Image search: [Google]
1448179070003.jpg
22 KB, 234x231
>>63802547
Finn
>intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor
Rey
Poe
Kylo
>>
>>63802547
>Finn Poe
GOATS

>Rey Ren
Eh....ok
>>
>>63803384
cute and longs for his R2D2 onii-chan.

for that last part, I wish BB8 was a girl.
>>
>>63804530
>Also, J.J. calls him him, the designer of her calls her a girl

That's interesting
Rey also calls BB a him in the movie, although perhaps there was a point in production when it was a her?
>>
To switch up the ol plinkett character thing, im gonna switch around the characters and you guess which is which. Its not hard but it still beats trying to guess the prequel characters:

> 1: Dashing, Brave, rogueish, Courageous, Kind at heart, loyal
> 2: Innocent, Naive, Isolated
> 3: Childish, Immature, Short-tempered, Poser
> 4: Innocent, secluded, Maturing, anxious
>>
>>63804530
>>63806164
Maybe it's a fucking robot and doesn't have genitals and it doesn't matter what you fucking call it?
>>
>>63806330
Poe
Rey
Kylo
Finn
>>
>>63806393
There are protocol droids without genitals, but they definitely have a gender.
>>
>>63806449
Correct, it would be better if you didnt know what characters to chose from but fuck it, Im too lazy to make a thread
>>
>>63803774
>>63804251
pretty sure Jew Jew said BB-8 was a girl, or at least had a female personality
>>
>>63802547
>>Finn
Black bull with large BBC
>>Rey
Black baby incubator
>>Poe
jewish schemer
>>Kylo
tiny dick nazi cuckold
>>
File: 1422849814519.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1422849814519.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
>>63802547
>Finn
Okay, so he's this guy that was brought to the army as baby and trained to follow their evil way of life and obedience. But, instead of turning into another faceless souless soldier to die, he wants out, and I don't even mean he wants to fight for the other side, he just wants to get away from this life as fast as he can.

He has a good heart but isn't the brightest mind.

>Rey
SHE'S LITERALLY PERFECT
SHE CAN DO NO WRONG
Oh yeah she had a really shitty life after being dropped by her parents, her only reason to live is the hope that one day they'll come back to her. She's essentially in denial, but is quick to follow a good cause, like the heroes in the legends she heard as a kid.
Did I mention she's great at LITERALLY everything?

>Poe
A'ight, he's this really skilled fighter, struggling in the losing, extremely small side of a war. But he's never hopeless or sad, he's always smiling and he keeps on fighting. Adding to it, he's loyal, quick to make friends and always cheering on his mates, getting them to fight better and be better.
He's the ultimate bro.

>Kylo
He's your stereotypical angsty teenager that's always been mad at his parents, but the problem here is that he's also extremely powerful and has his minds clouded with promises of greatness. He's also living in great pressure by being a young inexperienced kid given huge responsability, and trying to fill the shoes of his grandfather.
He's a ticking time bomb.

Wow gee OP that was so hard
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.