[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: star wars poster.jpg (142 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
star wars poster.jpg
142 KB, 648x960
What went right?
>>
>>63801938
Nothing at all.
>>
>>63801938
The bribing of critics.
>>
Visually interesting
>>
>>63801938
The marking of the end of JJ directing Star Wars movies.
>>
>>63801938
It was shit enough to convince memetards on /tv/ to spam it as the new hotness for giggles?
>>
The music from the original trilogy. Some of the comedy bits were funny, problem is there was too much comedy.
>>
I liked it tbqh

the characters seemed real and relatable and didn't talk like fucking robots in a shakspeer play about c-span
>>
>>63801938
Lots and lots of ads.
>>
>>63802812
Hopefully the end of JJ making any movies.
>>
>>63801938
So who will direct the other movies?
Is Mark hamill going to be in the 8 th movie?
I heard he and Leia would only be in this one
>>
>>63801938
a glib facsimile
>>
File: gerogelucas.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
gerogelucas.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
If I rank the movies from best to worst.
2, 1, 3, 6, 4, 3, 5
It's better than empire but obviously JJ couldn't capture the magic that the prequels had.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.