[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did people cry during TFA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: zen.jpg (221 KB, 980x1067) Image search: [Google]
zen.jpg
221 KB, 980x1067
Did people cry during TFA?
>>
>>63799812
they did during a glib facsimile
>>
>>63799812
I almost cried when Han touched Ben face the moment he was impaled, even through i haven't seen the original trilogy and barelu knew Han Solo.
>>
>>63799894

how does it feel to get marvel'd you fucking pleb. Read a book
>>
>>63799812
the thing that really got me was chewbacca getting really angry after han died and blowing everything up
>>
I teared up during the opening text scroll
>>
I saw a older lady walk out in tears and she was giving thumbs up to all of us waiting in line to see it.

That's when I knew I was in for a shit show.
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 2400x1621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 2400x1621
>>63799812
>white guy with asian wife
>asian brought her buck with her

Perfectly describes cuck wars fans
>>
>>63799812
How the fuck would I know? It was dark and I was focused on the screen.
>>
I cried when I saw a guy with a hitler youth walk in.
>>
I was literally breathless during the opening scroll
>>
>>63799812
i teared up when i saw chewi in the falcon alone...
>>
File: 1436312695951.jpg (313 KB, 750x1662) Image search: [Google]
1436312695951.jpg
313 KB, 750x1662
I jizzed all over the screen, and I couldn't stop jizzing
>>
>>63800046
Same
>Luke Skywalker has vanished
>that means Rey and Finndu weren't elaborate red herrings and Luke isn't the main character
>>
>>63800195
This. That's when Han's death really hit me hard.
>>
There was this no fun aloud loser sitting quietly beside me that never once smiled. The opening text came on screen and everyone was cheering and having a great time, and then this prick was sitting there, on opening night, looking like he was annoyed by it. Han and Chewie came on screen, the theatre erupted, and this loser sat quietly just watching the movie. I looked at him twice but he never made eye contact, he just had these dead soulless eyes. The movie ended, and whilst we were all watching the credits and cheering, he just gets up and leaves. I remember leaning over to the stronger on my other side and made a comment about Mr.NoFunAloud and he just laughed.

Why even go to Star Wars opening day if youre not going to embrace your fandom and have fun with it? Go fucking next weekend with the rest of the "no fun aloud" crew so you can sit in utter awkward silence for the long damn picture. Fuck I hate socially awkward kids that think they're too cool or important to clap or cheer during a movie.
>>
>>63799812
yeah because of how shit it was
>>
>>63800155
rip
>>
>>63800426
good one 8/10
you should get some replies
>>
>>63799812
> not a single white male in the image

we sure showed them ;^)
>>
File: 1450358847953.png (305 KB, 996x832) Image search: [Google]
1450358847953.png
305 KB, 996x832
>>63800426
USA USA USA :-DDDDDD
>>
>>63799812
reminds me of when i went to watch the battle of five armies
>women sitting to my left started crying when thorin died
why
>>
I'm sure chris stuckmann did. He is the living embodiment of Reddit.
>>
>>63799812

I went with my two sisters and they both were sobbing when it ended

I was very uncomfortable. I found the movie very boring. I Poe had like no development, same with some other characters. I felt that the good guy characters were too good at things, except for Finn, which made him the most relatable and likable person in the movie. The actors all did a good job, I'm not trying to downplay their ability as actors. I think Boyega was the best in the film. Possibly the best acting period in a Star Wars movie, except for James Earl Jones, Alec Guinness, and Ian McDiarmid. The returning actors have aged and it has given them a wiser presence, but still they had like, a lot of problems they were dealing with and did a good job at showing that, too. I thought Nien Nub and Ackbar looked worse than RoTJ. The biggest problem was the plot. I thought it was just a shot for shot remake of the original star wars too. it was like a remake reboot, like Star Trek 09, only without changing timelines. Make it extremely predictable and boring. The movies merits lie in the fact that you can tell the actors, designers, costume makers, makeup artists, and just generally all the people who did stuff except for the writers did an outstanding job that still makes it feel very lovingly crafted. It is very strange looking back now on the prequels, as nothing from them is mentioned, and I can't remember Obi-Wan being referenced other than a name that isn't even his name. But I guess that was cool because that could imply that Obi-Wan had become Ben like Anakin became Vader, only a good version of that.
>>
File: 1419827505928.jpg (7 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1419827505928.jpg
7 KB, 252x240
>Everyone waiting for that ending credit scene
>starts off with movement through the grass
>People started gasping and cheering
>Only to realize seconds later it's just Bad Robot's company logo
>mfw

I was waiting too but started laughing when others were genuinely saddened that a 2 hr and 30 min movie didn't have more content.
>>
>>63799812
>We want the feminized cuck audience
>>
>>63799812
I got teary during the opening scene, when the troopers were landing. So fucking good.
>>
>>63800889
Star Wars doesn't do post credit scenes.
>>
>>63799812
I don't know but everybody clapped and screamed when the "LucasFilm" logo came up.
>>
>>63801182
Same in my theater, but when the movie ended, it felt a bit akward because there were not a lot of people cause it was moring
>>
>>63799812
>Greedo shot first

Literally no one would wear a shit saying this Zen Pencils you dumb fucking hack
>>
>>63800230
Sup reddit
>>
>>63801590
>Reddit
>I le "cried" when watchin dis movbie ;----;

No, it is you who is the reddit.
>>
>>63802008
Are you a complete retard?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.