[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this movie. Didn't have a true Star Wars feel and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 56756784.jpg (101 KB, 505x415) Image search: [Google]
56756784.jpg
101 KB, 505x415
Fuck this movie.

Didn't have a true Star Wars feel and the music was fucking utter shit.

Jew Jew Schlomo and Di$ney ruined this franchise forever.
>>
What's a "true star wars feel"?
shit?
>>
>>63799213
it had a marvel feel to it
>>
>>63799191

YES the music was fucking AWFUL
>>
Did you need to make a new thread for this?

Could you really not find an existing Star Wars thread on /tv/? Or do you think 4chan boards are just like big anonymous chatrooms where every comment or question needs to be added as a new thread?
>>
>>63799191
DUDE EVERYTHING SUCKS LMAOO
>>
>>63799191
Bullshit, it was a proper Star Wars movie. Maybe a bit rushed in a few scenes, despite already being a long movie, but it undeniably felt like Star Wars.
>>
Did it have a bunch of annoying sarcastic quips? I hate millennial culture.
>>
>>63799255
You sure showed him with your reply to his thread.
>>
>>63799191
where did your mother go wrong?
>>
File: Dr Pavel, I'm First Order.jpg (41 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Dr Pavel, I'm First Order.jpg
41 KB, 660x371
Cam rips yet?
>>
>>63799255
The mods sure are letting people think that
>>
>>63799289
Yeah. From almost every character. Once you take into account that every other line of dialogue is a direct reference or pandering to the OT as well, it becomes really tiring.
>>
>>63799191
Literally Star Wars: An even Newer Hope (presented in IMAX 3D)

it wasn't terrible but i already saw a new hope so there was no reason to pay for another ticket.
>>
A nigger and a female as the main lead, typical Jewish faggotry.
>>
>>63799459
There's no way you're over 15
>>
>>63799234
it can't be that bad
the trailer had some memorable music, which is more than i can say for any marvel movie
>>
>>63799483
isn't that good thing for people like you though? you know, a pedo from /tv/ haha
>>
>>63799524
Keep in mind, none of the music in any of the original 3 trailers is in TFA soundtrack

im dead fucking serious.
>>
>>63799524
>it can't be that bad

did you watch it? kylo ren was a copy paste of loki from avengers. the ace rebel pilot had the same annoying personality as iron man as well

the empire was also the most incompetent they've EVER been, another marvel staple of "bad guys have to be completely retarded not just slightly retarded"
>>
>>63799524
The music is literally the worst part of it.
>>
>>63799565
>That baller ass Force theme in the trailer with the heavy drums when the Resistance X-Wings were flying over the lake

I was so disappointed they didn't play it. I was waiting for it the entire movie.
>>
it was basically a New hope with CGI, fuck that, I wanted a new adventure
>>
>>63799191
>Jew Jew Schlomo and Di$ney ruined this franchise forever.
To be honest there wasn't really anything left after Lucas took a gigantic dump on it for the last 20 years.
>>
>>63799234
what does that even mean?
>>
File: displeased.jpg (15 KB, 432x403) Image search: [Google]
displeased.jpg
15 KB, 432x403
>waiting the entire movie for an epic space battle involving capital ships
>all we got were more incompetent TIE fighters that can't shoot the broadside of a planet vs Xwings

episode 3 was better
>>
>>63799775
>episode 3 was better
This to be honest f a m
>>
Reminder that only good Star Wars movie was directed by a Jew
>>
>>63799234
Exactly. This was capeshit in a star wars costume.
>>
File: 1356304078425.jpg (65 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1356304078425.jpg
65 KB, 342x342
>>63799279
Why are there so many angry teens on /tv/?

"Merry Christmas, Timmy..."

"THESE GIFTS FUCKING SUCK, FUCK EVERYTHING, WHY DIDNT YOU BY ME A HOOKER TO HELP ME LOSE MY VIRGINITY, I HATE YOU"
>>
>>63799593
>the empire was also the most incompetent they've EVER been
>I haven't actually watched the movie
>>
>>63799191
Rey being a James Bond god mode protagnist really fucked me over. Kylo Ren being completely laughable as a villain and everything else. Fucking jar jar and disney done fucked up my baby.

the black guy who was shoe horned in was the better actor, seriously, the nigger i hated on since the first time i saw his monkey face in a storm trooper get up was the best part about this piece of shit fest. i fucking hate jar jar.
>>
>>63801435
fuck you man! some of us saw the original during its original run. and that fag nigger wrote a review earlier and although i hate his pretentious gay ass, he was spot on about everything the Force Awakens. I'm going to read his reverent review in a minute because although he's a fag nigger, his words summed up everything i was feeling when i watched the force awakens.

I'm calling it now, Jar Jar Abrams and Disney's gonna pair the nigger with the new nigress and Rey with the short haired dyke looking cunt I saw on the promos earlier.

progressiveness to the last. star wars is forever dead to me.
>>
>>63799191
Did we see the same movie?
>>
>>63799191
Kind of sad to see everything we thought they fought for in the OT really amounted to nothing.
>>
>>63802054
and that's what fucked it up for me the most. J J Abrams is such a lazy lousy fucking creator that he couldn't even come up with a better story to explain a new empire other than, "in Jedi they only took down the head of the organization leaving most of the body intact."

such a lousy, lazy writer that fucker is. it's star trek into darkness all over again.
>>
>>63802155
If the film was a few years after the ROJ, like in the Thrawn saga or something, the effect may have been lessened. But just 30 years and everything back to square one just felt wrong.
>>
>>63802235
and that's what injured me so much. It's a rehash of what was done better 38 years ago. the EU shat better ideas than what J J wrote. what a complete cluster fuck of a film maker he is though.
>>
this movie was bad as last Spiderman just a clusterfuck of effects
this i said it s mh f@m
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.