[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry for yet another star wars thread... but not sorry. havent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Sorry for yet another star wars thread... but not sorry.

havent seen it yet, was Phasma in it much? was she cool as fuck or shit? i dig the chrome trooper look.

who was lupita nyongo (no idea how to spell her name) playing? she was all cgi right? was she recognizable?

i dont give a shit about spoilers, tell me all the juice.
>>
Phasma was just a glib facsimile of boba fett
>>
Shit character, Riot Control Stormtrooper ended up being the Boba Fett of the movie
>>
Phasma only got a little bit of screen time and she's shit.

They hold a gun to her head to lower the shield around the death star and she just does it, knowing that they could destroy the entire station. She hardly even complains about it except to say that a whole squad of storm troopers will come and kill them to turn the shield back on, which they don't. Also they can't turn the shield back on from any other part of the station because bad writing.

Lupita was also bad, just a glib fascimile of Yoda without being a bad ass to back it up.
>>
is glib fascimile a new mem here about this movie? spellcheck also tells me its spelled wrong...

anyway do they show gwendolens face?
>>
>>63798871
They cut that scene to decrease their insurance premiums against mass shootings
>>
I am really dissapointed about Phasma's role in the new movie. While her charcter is portrayed as some elite trooper / Capitan of the first order. She gets very little screen time. and minimal effect on the story.

I'm really annoyed that they got the same actress that played Brienne of Tarth in game of thrones. But made little to no use of her. her role consissts of the following

>Be present during first order raid on a village, to stare at a stormtrooper who seems to stop following orders.

>confront said stormtrooper back at base

>report to her boss about said stormtrooper.

>Get taken hostage. follow the captors orders and bring the deathstar3.0's shields down

>go down without a fight when it is implied shes to be stuffed in the trash compactor.

Literally don't think Phasma fired a single shot.
>>
>>63799319
Boba Fett didn't do shit either in ANH.
>>
>>63798596
Phasma was another Boba Fett. She does nothing of consequence and has almost zero screentime, but people will end up saying she's "awesome" and she will get a large fanbase.
>>
>>63799383
but Boba Fett did not take any part in destroying the deathstar, Or was that a part of ANH i missed?
>>
File: boba-bitch.gif (430 KB, 450x193) Image search: [Google]
boba-bitch.gif
430 KB, 450x193
>>63799409
At least he went out in style.

I guess they cut out the Dianoga scene for phasma, I would have paid smut artists to see a rendition of that.
>>
>>63799409

she was alright anon, it is not like her scenes were garbage.
>>
>>63799383
Thats because he was straped on in the special edition.

Han shot first.
>>
>>63799828
I didn't say they were garbage, I just said she didn't do anything significant in them. By your standard she's just as "alright" as the other generic Stormtroopers, or the various CGI monsters dicking around in the cantina.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.