[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to skip to the last episode after the big reveal in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: redroom.jpg (44 KB, 832x454) Image search: [Google]
redroom.jpg
44 KB, 832x454
Is it safe to skip to the last episode after the big reveal in season 2?
>>
Do you watch movies at 1.5x speed?
>>
If you can live with missing more than half of a season of a tv show because you want to skip to the end, you probably shouldnt be watching Twin Peaks.
>>
>>63798490
what this guy said here. if you're not enjoying it then don't bother watching after the main mystery is wrapped up
>>
>Season 3 delayed to 2017

I'm not sure if this is amazing (because Lynch gets to take as much time as he needs) or bad.
Now I have to wait another whole year before I kill myself, damnit.
>>
>>63798436

sometimes
>>
>>63798408

No.
Now leave your thread, before some asshole spoils the rest of the show for you.
>>
Absolutely

Any episode not written/directed by Lynch or Frost is essentially non-canon and from a story perspective doesn't actually exist
>>
I'd say no. Some of the Season 2 episodes might feel tedious to get through, but it makes the payoff at the end more worth it.
>>
File: 1439651749914.jpg (43 KB, 266x519) Image search: [Google]
1439651749914.jpg
43 KB, 266x519
>>63798767
Keep living in your delusions, faggot!
>>
You Twin Peak lynchfags are all the same.

>>63798748
That's like saying don't ruin the original Star Wars trilogy saying Darth Vader is Luke's father.
>>
>>63798994

>That's like saying don't ruin the original Star Wars trilogy saying Darth Vader is Luke's father.

How is that at all similar?
That they both have twists?
Even if if were like that, the vast majority of people know about the Star Wars twist. Whereas, Twin Peaks, is a very niche show.
>>
>>63799301
>Twin Peaks, is a very niche show.

It wasn't at the time it came out, it was on major network, prime time. That's like saying Evangelion was a niche anime the time it came out when it fucking wasn't if you were at least into anime beyond what Toonami spoonfed you. It was there and easy to access.
>>
File: 1431890334011.jpg (5 KB, 131x125) Image search: [Google]
1431890334011.jpg
5 KB, 131x125
>>63799872

>That's like saying Evangelion was a niche anime

It actually was
>>
>>63799872

You're comparing an obscure, old tv show to Star Wars.

It's fucking Star Wars. The most popular thing in existence. I only know a couple of people who have seen Twin Peaks.
>>
>>63798408
the final episode is the best one of the entire series you fucking faggot
>>
>>63800251

Twin Peaks may have been a flash in the pan but it wasn't obscure.

>>63800158
Yea because it totally wasn't brought up all the time in anime magazines during the time it came out.

However, I do stand corrected. It is a mecha anime, so that does makes it a bit niche. But that still doesn't change the fact that it was crammed down and hyped up all that time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.