[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any shootings happened yet? No habbeding?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1342359804531.jpg (5 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1342359804531.jpg
5 KB, 251x251
Have any shootings happened yet? No habbeding?
>>
>>63798058
lol no I saw it 5 times last night already

shooters fite me phaggot
>>
No. J.J. worked very hard to ensure the movie was halal and pleased the muslim audience.

Also, any loner beta neckbeard shooter probably went to actually see the movie instead of shooting.
>>
shooters decided to just kill themselves instead after watching it
>>
File: You don't get to bring friends.png (134 KB, 317x392) Image search: [Google]
You don't get to bring friends.png
134 KB, 317x392
>>63798058
You should shoot yourself, you fucking failure of a human being.
>>
>>63798139
this actually makes sense
>>
>>63798386
wow you should fucking kill yourself too, dumb faggot
>>
>>63798172
reddit pls go mate
>>
>>63798502
we must not offend muslims or they'll kill us. be sensitive anon
>>
>>63798058
>walk into my theater
>pretty comfy not a lot of people there since it was the noon showing
>brown man with a big nose walks in
>reaches into his pocket
>he takes his coat off and enjoys the movie

i got scared for a second
>>
File: 1448070300822.gif (216 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1448070300822.gif
216 KB, 500x384
>>63798616
>he takes his coat off and enjoys the movie
I just got back myself, and I gotta say fuck them for releasing it in the dead of winter. Fucking everyone is wearing jackets.
>>
>>63798739

this. I had my eye on this fat middle age brown man who thought it was cool to come alone with a fucking trenchcoat.

remember that statistically the safest thing to do in a shooting is play dead. you're a target if you run
>>
>>63798739
> theater implements a no clothes policy
> everyone can see my tiny 5 incher
> all the little girls laugh at me
> have to explain to the police why this gave me an erection
> am now posting from jail
> had to blow jamal 10 times just to use his smartphone
>>
File: just guy.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
just guy.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>>63798739
>>63798813
>>63798819
what went wrong bros

i never used to be scared of this shit as a kid and young teen but now i'm legitimately scared of some allahu akbar or random faggot of any race going postal out of nowhere

maybe i just need to stop reading all news
>>
>>63799509

copycat effect. once one person shoots up a theater people will emulate it. you are right to be scared. people die when you keep your mouth shut and act like nothing could ever happen.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.