[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars TFA cinema experience general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 900x900
>go to theater
>line is long as shit, as expected
>some cuck pulled a fire alarm or called in a bomb threat, all movie start times now delayed for 1+ hour

This was regal majestic in silver spring, maryland so if it was a bomb threat I'd imagine it might make the news.

But Fuck that. I ain't standing in no fucking line for more than 10 minutes for this nerd shit. I'm literally on my way home right now.

How was your experience? Any spaghetti?
>>
GLIB?
>>
>>63797772

Waited in line for 0 seconds by going to a morning screening. There were maybe 20 people in the theater. Still, $12 for a 3D movie is a bit much, I kinda wish I waited for the cheap seats.
>>
>>63797772

The line for the cinema shower was backed up because someone was not able to get out of their stormtroper costume for the mandatory cinema shower penis inspection.
>>
Gimme the most important spoilers so that I can ruin it for the faggots that pressganged me into going tomorrow
>>
>>63798208
There are no spoilers in this movie. Nothing is resolved at all, except for Kylo killing Han, and that's all. Everything else is going through motions.
>>
>>63798391
Fuck
Anything else or is this just a setup for the inevitable sequels?
>>
>>63798449
Not really. It just sets the table for Episode VIII and the inevitable Episode IX Part 1 and Part 2
>>
Someone pulled the fire alarm at a different theater in town
>>
>>63798208
kylo is han and leia's son too
>>
>>63797772
>9:30pm showing
>go to theater
>pick up tickets
>go sit down (no ticket-takers)
>save seats for mi familia
>enjoy the movie
>go see it again this morning
10/10 experience and film.
>>
>>63797772
>some dumb bitch infront of me kept spraying over the top perfume throughout the whole 3 hours
>dumb bitch behind brang a 3 year old kid to a 3 hour+ long movie and would not stfu
At least i had a quippy spaghetti's near me that made me laugh overall 8/10 experiance 9/10 movie would troll again
>>
>>63798486
Thanks
>>
File: IMG_20151218_144559.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151218_144559.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
My company rented out a theater. Line goes all the way outside and around.
>>
Went at 1 with my friend. No line, theater was maybe a quarter of the way full, no one was disruptive. I'll be seeing it again Wednesday.
>>
>prepaid ticket
>had to see
>no line

actors 4/10
ridley ok
plot holes 2/10
>>
>>63798623
>Brang
>>
Bought tickets for Star Wars marathon,
Started at 11:00 in the morning, ended in 22:30.
Got to watch 3 of the original episodes, having 30 minutes break during each film, to eat, smoke and refill snacks.
Then had a longer break before a premier.
So I saw 4 star wars movies today. Bretty fucking awesome, loved to see the original movies in the cinema.
>>
>>63800305
Well it is a cinema in a biggest supermarket in my city, 3 floors. So I could poop in one of the toilets.
Pooped in the morning though so I didn't need to go again.
>>
>>63797975
Fuck, I hate when that happens. Especially when someone starts singing "It Ain't Me" when they're penis is getting touched just because they feel uncomfortable.
>>
>Have to watch the godawful dub because no cinemas in 100km range show it in original sound
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST FUCKING LEARN ENGLISH
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.