[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: HanSolo.jpg (72 KB, 914x514) Image search: [Google]
HanSolo.jpg
72 KB, 914x514
>It's true. All of it. The Dark Side, the Jedi. They're real.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>63796110
Subtle reference to Loose Change
>>
>>63796110
Pandering.
>>
It was there just for the trailer.
>>
>>63796110
a glib facsimile
>>
File: they live.jpg (267 KB, 1280x958) Image search: [Google]
they live.jpg
267 KB, 1280x958
>>63796110
it's about the you-know-who's-that-rhyme-with-juice

you know... "THEM".
>>
>>63796110
The only part I listened to was in the commercial / trailer when he said "Everything [I've] heard. It's true. All of it."

Han confirmed that the entire EU is canon.
>>
>>63796110
He meant "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
>>
>>63796110
han had a brain fart and he start mumbling jibberish so they gave him his old person meds and sent him to his room
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
TAKE THAT MASK OFF
>>
File: obi wan.png (2 MB, 1917x819) Image search: [Google]
obi wan.png
2 MB, 1917x819
>>63796472

Lord Vader, I'm Jedi Council.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.