[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Right, this cocky little shit is either; >best character
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: hux.jpg (69 KB, 985x1280) Image search: [Google]
hux.jpg
69 KB, 985x1280
Right, this cocky little shit is either;

>best character god level Hux-senpai

>Whiny cry baby who has a power fantasy

Choose.
>>
>>63796066
a glib facsimile
>>
he is both

he is a whiny cry baby who has a power fantasy, and as a result he is the best character in the movie. His actions are understandable and human
>>
Aryan master race. o/
>>
>>63796066

Better villian than that faggot Kylo
>>
>>63796251
m8, Kylo tantrums are god tier kek, looking forward to more
>>
>>63796157
>best character

Did we watch the same film? This guy is a whining piece of shit that sucks Snook's dick more than Kylo ever does.

>that speech

holy shit I was in hysterics
>>
>>63796485
that's exactly what he's supposed to be m8

he's the villain, you're not supposed to like him
>>
He's like a more annoying and less imposing version of Tarkin.
>>
File: 1436454458118.jpg (71 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1436454458118.jpg
71 KB, 400x388
>>63796157
>star wars going the star trek route
>>
Can someone post the Hux speech camrip?

Shit was intense
>>
>>63797160
this

he is no where near god level Tarkin standards.

Tarkin had the balls to be all 'lol fuck off vader', whereas Hux just gets shat on and tries to constantly blow Snoke

At least Tarkin had some integrity
>>
>>63797120
Uh.. Vader? Maul? 2003 Clone Wars Grievous?

Bad guys can be cool too you know!
>>
>>63797464
They're not supposed to be.

Those are all shitty bad guys that appeal to edgy fedoralords because they're 'super cool'.

Look at all of the 'villains' in real life. They're literally all edgy manlet autists who can't deal with real life. That's how they should be portrayed in film as well
>>
>>63796321
those storm troopers who noped out of there, good keks all around
>>
>>63797541
You do realize that we're talking about a fantasy movie right? It doesn't have to be just like real life.

Also, if you really think that Darth Vader is 'shitty' I think you might want to actually watch the original trilogy instead of telling us how young you are.
>>
>>63797706

>You don't like kid's movies??? You must be a kid!
>>
>>63797464
Those are shitty bad guys, to be honest family shake my head

>>63797706
Yeah, because he was a good guy at the end

I hope disney lets gleeson do his edgy Hux in ep8, like he said he wanted to do in interviews
>>
>>63798134
>people didn't like Vader until he turned good

wew lad
>>
>>63798134
I want underage to >>>/getout/
>>
>>63797541
>Look at all of the 'villains' in real life.

ghengis khan and attilla the hun were pretty badass irl m8.
>>
>>63797219
And this suprises you why?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.