[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm playing Super Mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: sheldun.jpg (8 KB, 335x188) Image search: [Google]
sheldun.jpg
8 KB, 335x188
I'm playing Super Mario on a poorly coded Nintendo 64 emulator.
>>
why doesnt sheldon make his own emulator if he doesn't like it so much
>>
can we talk about the latest episode of baszinga man, he went and banged a chick instead of seeing starwars openin night.
>>
BOLSHEVISM
>>
*bursts in laughing*

this show just gets me XD
>>
How does a nerdy guy like Sheldon not already know the best emulators to use
>>
>>63794784

COITUS
>>
>>63794772
He's not a programmer
>>
>>63794749
Is the audience laughing to feel like they're intelligent or do they think he said something funny?
>>
>>63794749
at least they actually played the game's pause sound when he "paused the game"

God help me i remember liking that scene. But that was a past life.
>>
>>63794865
They're laughing because they use emulators and that's about it really.
>>
reddit hates this show
>>
I HATE THIS SHOW I DON'T WATCH SO MUCH
>>
>>63794784
What a normalhomosexual
>>
A few lines later--

PENNY:
But why are you sitting here? Why don't you just go to a movie or something?

SHELDON (high-functioning autist):
Alone?

Even he realizes it's weird, and he's supposed to be some un-self-aware nerd stereotype.
>>
In the later seasons they stopped namedropping anything remotely un-normalfag (like Linux or emulators) and now just namedrop Star Wars and Will Wheaton.
>>
>>63794749
This was one of those moments the show actually caught me with the "omg relatable" nerd shit but I recovered pretty quickly.
>>
File: jew meme.jpg (53 KB, 460x585) Image search: [Google]
jew meme.jpg
53 KB, 460x585
The latest episode was a massive shillfest
>"Guys! Star Wars! Go see Star Wars!"
>"It doesn't matter if the movie's good or not! Go see it goys!"
>>
>>63794749
ZIMBABWE!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! XDXDXDD

To be fair though, Project64, despite being the most popular and functional N64 emulator around, is an inept piece of shit and the people who programmed it are insufferable, greedy faggots. I dunno maybe the writers just got lucky.
>>
>>63794854
hes a child prodigy
he could learn that
>>
>>63794925
It's actually patrician if you like it
>>
>>63795065
I could see people genuinely complaining about this. There is or was a recurring thread on /vg/ about emulation, and it seems like the regulars know what they're talking (and usually complaining) about.

I doubt the writers put much thought into it though. Isn't Sheldon a physicist and not a computer scientist? Or is he just an expert in everything ever?
>>
>>63795180

I remember everyone knowing that a week ago and assuming it months ago late fag
>>
>>63794987
Or maybe he means he can't because of the no singles policy hahahahaha i just memed
>>
>>63795244
Nah he was vague enough that he couldn't really say anything wrong. There's plenty of poorly coded emulators for every system.
>>
>newest TBBT episode
>the gang goes to see the new Star Wars
>sheldon: "Ohh dang it, I forgot my falconry glove"
>leonard: "Don't worry about it, you can just rent one for $2"
>"sheldon:"and get an another man's falcon sweat on my hand? I'd rather have coitus with Amy"
>(audience laughs)
>>
the plottwist is that every n64 emulator is poorly coded
>>
>>63795244

He is above average is computer knowledge but has needed help from Howard in computer and engineering stuff. Raj and Lennard are shown to be better at some stuff in Physics even. Penny knows tv shows celebs and music better then him. Sheldon is never right all the time he just acts it.
>>
shit this is gonna turn into a /v/ discussion about emulators
>>
>>63795180
Everybody on this website has already been spoiled, read the spoilers, or seen the damn movie, you're literally wasting your time kylo ren edge lord wannabe.
>>
>>63795330
Makes sense.

For extra nerd cred they should have actually looked up a specific problem and had him explain it. Like when Moss explains the Windows system call table in The IT Crowd (someone told me that was accurate, I'll take their word for it). Draw it out a bit more though, cut to a reaction shot of Penny's confused face, big audience laughs. And it would only take a few minutes to google.

>>63795424
Is there any weakness that he KNOWS he has? Seems like an obvious way of making the character less of an insufferable cunt.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.