[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you anticipating the most cuckolded film of all time, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Tarantula.jpg (174 KB, 1023x537) Image search: [Google]
Tarantula.jpg
174 KB, 1023x537
Are you anticipating the most cuckolded film of all time, /tv/?
>>
I thought Samuel L. Jackson was the only black dude in the movie?
>>
>>63794190
So fucking laughable from the world's biggest fan of the word "nigger."
>>
>>63794223
doesn't tarantino make a cameo?
>>
>>63794190

Can't wait.
>>
>>63794237
That's not offensive, black people use it all the time.
>>
File: le cuck face.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
le cuck face.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
>>63794190
already ordered tickets
>>
File: louis-ck-shameless3.jpg (27 KB, 247x330) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck-shameless3.jpg
27 KB, 247x330
>>63794190
CANT

WAIT
>>
>>63794283
Quentin Tarantino isn't black.
>>
>>63794318
He clearly is, haven't you seen him on Tyra Banks?
>>
Daily reminder Tarantino's father walked out on him, and he resents him to this day
Daily reminder Tarantino's mother fucked a tonne of basketball players in the 70's in texas, an era and place where he almost certainly would be mocked for it
Daily reminder that one of these black men, to ingratiate himself into the 'family' told tarantino that the moors were black, and that Sicilians (ie Tarantino) have black blood. This exact speech is in True Romance, and is why Tarantino erroneously thinks he has something in common with black people, and why he embarrassingly adopts the cadence of a wigger when talking to them.
>>
>>63794190
does that mean he thinks whites are the master race?

these people need to learn what white supremacy means and stop confusing it with something along the lines of white society favoring whites and keeping down non whites.
>>
>>63794359
kek I had forgotten about the great Cringin' Quentin
>>
>>63794364
so it really is a black male thing?
>>
ITT: People who don't know how social issues work outside of 4chan
>>
>>63794431
Yes, if there's anyone who understands social issues, it's autistic 50 year old millionaires in Hollywood who are obsessed with blacks after their mom got railed by them all throughout their childhoods.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.