[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the Prometheus doing in the beginning of the movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: PROMETHEUS.jpg (27 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
PROMETHEUS.jpg
27 KB, 800x400
What was the Prometheus doing in the beginning of the movie?
>>
waiting for a lift
>>
ayy lmaoing
>>
Imbibing a fluid that broke down his body and seeded life on earth.

However, this makes no fucking sense, as the Prometheus dudes breath the same air as we do, and our atmosphere exists as the result of biological respiration.
>>
To where? Also, drinking that goo looked extremely painful
>>
he was destroying the film Alien forever.
>>
It's ok, even the writer of the movie didn't know.
>>
>>63793911
No need to assume it's the same air.
Also in the original script he's not creating life, his DNA is modifying it.
>>
>>63793932
He was a big guy
>>
They are called Engineers.
>>
>>63794088
for Noo

(mi)
>>
>>63793668
I thought it was obvious. He was kick-starting life on earth.
>>
Drinking chocolate syrup.
>>
>>63793668
Having a ckeeky morning wank.
>>
He wanted a hit of that deadly space drug. Probably thinking "I can handle this shit."
>>
>>63793977
Underrated
>>
He was masturbating
>>
>>63793668
That's not Prometheus, fgt.
>>
>>63793984

The writer is a talentless hack who keeps getting work because he's chosen :^)
>>
>>63794131
Being this new
>>63794304
Except that he is, it says so right in the title of the movie
>>
>>63793668
He was pozzing himself with some of the dankest space AIDS in the galaxy.
>>
>>63794085

The Prometheus aliens breath the same air we do. That's why their military station is breathable for humans.

If he's modifying life, why is he in a sterile environment with no life?
>>
>>63794344
Prometheus is the name of the spaceship, fgt.
>>
>>63794351

Fag detected
>>
Do you guys think the engineer knew what would happen once he drank the black substance? When I first saw the film, I got the impression that the reaction was not what he expected and the modifications made to life on that planet (earth?) were an accident.
>>
>>63793668
admiring his sausage fingers
>>
His name is Disk Jockey
>>
>>63794739
i thought it was DJ Nanda Parbat
>>
DJ Space Jockey
>>
Do you think the Engineer went like "oh fuck, what have I done I'll never do this shit again" and then totally did it again when things got cool again.
>>
Why did the Prometheus kill the humans?
>>
Reminder that the Engineers hated humans because we crucified an Engineer on Earth

>The opening is a creatonist theory that humans are images of God
>Movie takes in Christmas: Christmas decorations in the ship
>Shaw being a Christian
>Shaw giving a birth to an alien baby unorthodox way
>Shaw goes to the Paradise (Heaven)
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.