[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when /tv/ and /pol/ got BTFO? Say what you will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: mememan.jpg (126 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mememan.jpg
126 KB, 620x387
Where were you when /tv/ and /pol/ got BTFO?

Say what you will about the rest of the movie -- the mary sue, the composition, the parroting of ANH, but Boyega was clearly the most charismatic presence on the screen (other than Harrison Ford of course).

Even though the dialogue he was given was startlingly sub-par at times, his lines were well-delivered and well-acted. I love Oscar Isaac in other things but he was pretty lackluster in this whereas Boyega immediately won me over.

Face it, /tv/, you were wrong as usual
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGuY_DN7wus
>>
Okay. If you say so.
>>
>>63792432
True, Finn and Kyo Ren were the only good things that came out of the cast.
>>
>>63792432

his moments with poe were bretty good
>>
>>63792451
nice meme
>>63792480
Feel free to share your own opinion, anon.
>>63792499
Rey was nice to look at, at least and I'm pretty sure Oscar Isaac will do more in later movies as his character gets some more depth, but you're right. Adam Driver had a few really good scenes as well.
>>
It probably helped that a lot of us weren't expecting much from him.

But yeah, he was a lot better than I had thought he would be.

My biggest gripe with him is his charater, although I get he doesn't like the first order because they stole him from his family and he saw them execute (rebellion scum) villagers, he's completely fine from one minute to the next to suddenly fire upon his once fellow stormtroopers
>>
>>63792697
I had the same thought whenever that went down. It seemed like a pretty rushed transition but that's more of a problem for the director/writers to handle. I'm just talking about Boyega as an actor in the movie really surpassing my expectations.
>>
>>63792451
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2K4rL5bPcQ
>>
Are there people that actually don't know what memes are? Why even post?
>>
>>63792785
>we were just pretending to be upset about how casting Boyega was going to ruin Star wars
>it was just a prank bro
No.
>>
>>63792432
Daisy Ridley was great too. You can tell the old people phoned it in while the young people had passion.
>>
>>63792432
He was still a janitor.
-/pol/
>>
Why are you such suckers amerilards?
Brits had their own niggers for like 40 years and they are already trained to carry lead roles in blockbuster movies. Meanwhile you had niggers for centuries and they are only good for playing "muh dick" comic reliefs and shooting up each other in ghettoes.
>>
>>63793201
>readily identifying that you're a yuropoor
it's like you want your opinion to be discarded
>>
>>63793285
you have nothing better to say fattie?
XD
>>
>>63793118
I didn't like her as much, her acting felt a bit off at times and she was way too pudgy for her role. She's supposed to be barely scraping by for food and yet she looks like she eats a hefty meal everyday
>>
>>63792432
So he was the most polished turd in the toilet?
>>
>>63792432
>Harrison "give me my paycheck" Ford
>More charismatic than Boyega
U wot?
>>
>>63793803
if he wanted paychecks he would have tried to stay in all three movies rather than probably be asked to be killed off in the first one.
>>
>>63792432
I liked him, but aren't black people mad?

He turned out to be a bumbling buffoon sidekick that can't do anything right and needs to be saved by the main hero at every turn.

And he won't even get to be a Jedi either.
>>
>>63794337
he didn't even turn out black as far as "african americans" can be concerned
>>
>>63792432

>and /pol/ got BTFO?

When did /pol/ get BTFO exactly? /pol/ was completely right, as usual. Not only this character, but this entire trilogy exists only to show millions of impressionable young children a high profile interracial romance on the silver screen. Literally hundreds of millions of dollars are being spent on creating these movies and generating hype about these movies to make sure every single person in the western world sees the 20 second kiss scene in the next episode. That's the entire reason any new star wars media exists.
>>
>>63792785
Sorry /pol/ but you don't get to use Poe's Law as an excuse for your stupidity anymore.
>>
>>63794559
only thing requied now for mass racemixing is enough supplied of black brits with classical theater training, dressed by professional white stylist and the ability to speak as a white screenwriter would
>>
Anyone have the webm of when it pans out as the chick rides by the star destroyer but instead it's replaced with finns head
>>
>>63792432
Please if anything this movie just proves /pol/ even more right. The true goal of the Jewish, liberal, sjw agenda is layed out in this movie clear as day.

Everyone knows the Jews seek to demonize the white man so no surprise Kylo is white and his evil master is even whiter! But who is the hero of the film? The black man? No they are just tools to the Jews, the hero is the white woman. This shows us what they really think and what they're end goal really is.

They despise white men but prize white women above else for their beauty and their real goal is to steal them away from us.

/pol/ is right, /pol/ is always right.
>>
File: heem sleepy.jpg (35 KB, 670x365) Image search: [Google]
heem sleepy.jpg
35 KB, 670x365
Is this where Boyega fans pretend to be anti-Boyega so they can meme "I didn't like him at first but now I do"
>>
File: KikenGreedB.jpg (22 KB, 185x213) Image search: [Google]
KikenGreedB.jpg
22 KB, 185x213
>>63792432
>>
>>63794337
I think he will be, he could hold a lightsaber.
>>
File: 1410465908212.jpg (16 KB, 294x296) Image search: [Google]
1410465908212.jpg
16 KB, 294x296
>>63792432
what the fucking are you talking about?

If I was black I would be so fucking mad after watching this movie. All he did in the fucking movie was

1) Screaming in excitement
2) Screaming in pain
3) Screaming in fear
4) Screaming in surprise
5) Fleeing to another planet instead of facing responsabilities
6) Going after white women
7) Get BTFO even by a white autistic sperg with an abnormally large nose

Seriously, this was a fucking disgrace. He was good, don't get me wrong, but all he was was being a loud nigger. He was good at being a nigger.
>>
>>63792432
I thought he was really good
>>63796044
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.