[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rey scavenges all day >Kylo is a warrior and spends his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: rey-and-kylo-ren1.jpg (98 KB, 672x372) Image search: [Google]
rey-and-kylo-ren1.jpg
98 KB, 672x372
>Rey scavenges all day
>Kylo is a warrior and spends his time fighting
>both have 0 muscle

Why didn't they bulk up? Will they for Episode 8?
>>
Tough to build muscle on quarter rations.
>>
Forget that Rey is a women
>>
>>63791656
You gotta eat big to get big and it looks like Rey eats a tiny loaf of bread for the whole day. Also, scavenging is cardio which makes you lose your gains
>>
She has the appropriate physic for her role.
And he's not a warrior, he's a jedi. All that matters is the force
>>
Its hard for women to put on muscle, really hard.

Linda Hamilton put alot of time trying to build up her physique for Terminator 2.
>>
I would lick Rey's plate clean right after she licks it clean
>>
>>63791656
Adam Driver is in really good shape generally and he actually lost 50lb because the role demanded it.

Kylo is supposed to have the aesthetic of gaunt intimidating corpselike dark side badass with his mask on but of a whiny ugly kid with his mask on. It's congruent.
>>
File: albundy_shock.gif (1 MB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
albundy_shock.gif
1 MB, 450x338
>yfw Rey, I'm your brother happens
>>
>>63791656
Kylo is a emo nut obsessed with his dead grandfathers religous psychotic days who is a shit warrio with zero control.

Rey spent ten years rock climbing a crashed Star Destroyer with scraps to exchange for starvation rations and is all whipcord muscle.

Kylo already injured by Fin, and its shown that Stormtroopers Neo get CC training.
>>
>>63791800

It's funny, Linda went through all that training and her twin only hit the gym a couple of times a week.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.