[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>How does Poe Dameron get back to the Resistance. Was he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 670x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 670x500

>How does Poe Dameron get back to the Resistance. Was he not stranded on Jakku?
>were all the people in Maz's cantina killed in the First Order attack? They all disappeared. Is Maz gone?
>why didn't they explain where Maz acquired the lightsaber?
>why did Chewie seem to recover from Han being killed so easily?
>assuming Kylo is in the next film, how did they recover him in like 2 minutes before the planet blew up?
>why did R2 wake up at the very end? Why not before they attacked the first order, when BB-8 first gave up the map?
>where did the map come from? Why did it exist? Why did the resistance and the first order have it?
>>
Just shut your fucking mouth and shovel popcorn into your face. Buy it. Buy it. Consume.
>>
>>63789856
Just turn off your brain bro!
>>
Poe's a clone.
>>
>>63789856
-Don't know.
-It isn't shown really. We don't know Maz's fate.
-''That's a story for another time.'' I honestly don't get this t.bh. I know it's Luke's lightsaber, but was it really that important right then how she got it when the First Order is attacking them? I'm sure they'll write a book about it some day and explain it.
-I don't think he did. We see him lose his shit. He then has to go and save Rey and Finn. He didn't have time to mope around.
-Don't know, we'll have to wait and see.
-Don't know. We see Luke do a thing on R2 in the flashback. Maybe Luke sensed finally that something terrible had happened and he telepathically awoke R2. The way he's standing on that cliff, he was def waiting for someone.
-Not explained.
>>
>>63789856
Why are these even important questions? It's like all people can do is nitpick things, and some of those things aren't even true. Chewbacca didn't recover easily, he got fucking pissed off and shot kylo and killed like 6 people, then was still depressed after it was all over.
>>
>>63790841
the whole Maz shit was horrible
should have been cut and replaced with literally anything and it would have been better
>>
Why was Kylo Ren hitting his wound when he was fighting Finn and Rey? What was that accomplishing?
>>
>>63790939
Pain leads to anger anger lead to the dark side blah blah edgy
>>
>>63790933
Maz was a little weird because, as has been confirmed, her part was greatly cut. I was fine with them not explaining how she acquired Luke's lightsaber though.
>>
>>63789856
-Who knows
-The generic aliens probably got killed, Maz probably survived.
-Next movie they explain it fo' sure, thats why -Maz still might be alive.
-Because he had to save the other guys
-dont know family
-Luke probably turned him on telepathically
-dont know
>>
>>63790939
edgelord that feeds off pain
>>
>>63789856
- Probably found civilization then call for the Resistance to pick him up.
- All the people? No. A lot of them? Without question. Some died, some probably got the fuck out of dodge. Maz isn't gone
-I thought it was obvious Luke gave it to her, so it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands/he lost faith in himself for fucking up Ren
- Chewie is a fucking man, and understands that there is a job to be finished. He fucking goes apeshit too right after.
- Eh, convenience to be quite honest
- I'm pretty sure it had to do with Luke's Lightsaber being brought to rebel base, some sort of "force" with it. Plus he was in a deep sleep mode and was only going to come back when Luke "returned" to his jedi ways, ergo he didn't know it was some Mary Sue
-That's a good fucking question. Luke probably did it for shits and giggles. Also the first order didn't have it, pay attention next time instead of nit picking

Would anyone else like to be spoon fed?
>>
did bb-8 give finn a thumbs up or the middle finger?
>>
>I'LL EXPLAIN LATER BRO
>>
>>63791553
Definitely got a middle finger vibe from that, senpai
>>
>>63789856
>Don't know. But I must not be that difficult to find something that fly on Jakku.
>We don't know, and we don't care. I think Maz will have a small role in the sequels, because of the lightsaber story.
>See answer above. Or maybe to leave some mysteries. We don't know everything either in A New Hope.
>Focus on getting the other out of this mess alive, maybe.
>Don't know, but we can assume there is more than two minutes. You know, ellipse and all.
>Rey presence wakes up R2, it is obvious, since she is the only new comer at the base.
>The map must have been left by Luke for someone worthy enough to come to him (and awekening R2 : if R2 wakes up, it must be because hope came back). Only the Resistance had part of the map without knowing it. They suspect R2 to have something related to Luke but it is shut off. The First Order know nothing more about the map than there is a part of it on Jakku. They don't even know that it is incomplete.
>>
>>63791553
>Everyone thinks it was a thumbs up when it was obviously telling him to go fuck himself.
>>
I have a question: How does luke get his father's lightsaber back? From the last we saw, Luke had a Green Lightsaber in RoTj and not the one that was given to him by Obi Wan. Didn't he lose it when he was fighting Vader in ESB? How did he find it again, and why didn't they just use the lightsaber he had from Rotj?
>>
>why did R2 wake up at the very end? Why not before they attacked the first order, when BB-8 first gave up the map?

This one bothered me, too, so I thought about it and realized he probably woke up because Rey came back to the planet with her force powers awakened. R2 probably can't differentiate force powers and mistook her for Luke or something.

That said, it would have made more sense if she like, walked up to R2 and he woke up so it was more apparent that was what happened
>>
>>63791799
Someone found it in Bespin and Lando gave it back to Luke.
>>
File: enditjerry.jpg (18 KB, 480x412) Image search: [Google]
enditjerry.jpg
18 KB, 480x412
>>63791799
>It's a "JJ only watched ANH and thinks Luke still has a blue lightsaber" movie
>>
>>63790268
go home, jew jew
ur drunk
>>
>>63791799
Maz Kanata has the lightsaber. It is not Luke who get it back. It somehow fell in Kanata's hands. Luke most likely still uses his green lightsaber. Rey showing Luke the saber at the end is like showing a proof.
>>
>>63791799
Between ESB and RotJ Luke made his own lightsaber as a rite of passage and also didn't want to bother looking for his own

When Luke left I'm sure somebody went to go find his old lightsaber. If the Jedi are like mythological heroes, why /wouldn't/ someone go look? You have the story about how Luke was a great hero who lost his hand, and when he did he lost his first Lightsaber. It was an actual battle that took place on a planet that really exists. It's not too far-fetched to think someone decided to go to Cloud City to try and track down his lightsaber
>>
>>63791799
Because it was Anakin's. Thats why Kylo wants it. Luke hasnt actually used that one since he lost his hand,and likely still has his green one.
>>
no but seriously Bespin was a gaseous planet there's no fucking way someone went and just "found" the lightsaber
>>
>>63790939
>emo kid joins the dark side to be powerful
>hates his parents
>tells them it's not a phase
>literally hurts himself to feel pain
>somehow thinks he can beat a nignog in a fight
>Vader fanatic
>OC donut steel villain
>lightsaber different from others because he's too OC
>has powers neverseen before in the lore
He's literally just a kid from 2002 mixed with a deviantautist
>>
>>63791998
I thought about this, and the way he says "That weapon is mine!" makes me think that maybe Luke actually gave it to him when he was training him as a Jedi, and then when he went to the dark side he lost it or left it behind because he had the crazy one he made for himself. I mean, it totally makes sense that he would want it as a Vader fanboy, but how would he have even known it was Anakin's if he hadn't seen it before?
>>
>>63790939
Adrenaline
>>
>>63792132
It was obviously still inside Cloud City, in a junk pit or maintenance area at the bottom. If it had fallen out it definitely would be gone forever though.
>>
>>63791505
Except Luke didn't have the blue light saber at the end of ROTJ you casual, that saber was lost on Bespin.

If he gave it to her, it should have been green.
>>
>>63789856
These will never be as good as the originals
>>
How did Kylo even aquire Vaders Helmet?
>>
>>63792401
it fell down the shaft that luke fell down, where his only escape was from a fucking ship

the only thing beneath was clouds, that shit should be gone forever
>>
>>63792664
He sniped it on Ebay.
>>
>>63792655
I just assumed Luke wanted a keep sake of his daddy and went and got it back, 30 years past and he probably had some time to kill
>>
>>63792304
Your last point makes sense, actually... then again Vader's own lightsaber looks like Anakin/Luke's. Maybe there is pictures/holo of the lightsaber in some data base. Maybe it is a plot hole. But Han Solo seemed to be surprised that Maz Kanata had the saber... but Solo was already in carbonite by the time Luke lost the saber in Cloud City. You might be right, actually.

That's one of the problem of TFA : during 30 years important things happened and it leaves a narrative mess to build the new trilogy upon.
>>
>>63789856
The Star Wars franchise will turn into a DLC-like driven story, all the stuff you want will be explained/shown later but first pay for this movie!
>>
>>63789856

- He used a ship.
- They're all gone.
- The Force brought it to her.
- Because he lives on in his heart.
- Force teleportation.
- Sleep timer.
- Luke made it.
>>
>>63790361
that would be a good little twist. There's dozens/hundreds of him but the rebellion keeps it as a secret weapon / last ditch effort, but the clones are in the know
>>
>>63793125
Poe as new Boba? Mite b gud
>>
he can fly any ship, and I'm sure there were some around for him to hijack or get a lift on
>were all the people in Maz's cantina killed in the First Order attack? They all disappeared. Is Maz gone?
the first order tend to genocide anyone who MIGHT be hiding their enemies, so most likely
the old lady alien says thats a story for another time
you see him crying when they get to saftey and presumably it wasnt only a few minutes but a few days later
>assuming Kylo is in the next film, how did they recover him in like 2 minutes before the planet blew up?
he could have used the force to signal escaping troops that he needed extraction or they could just have a tacker on their best fighter
I got the impression that Luke sent him a feeling via the force that he wanted to be found, since he was shut down since Luke left, like R2 was making sure he wasnt found
>where did the map come from? Why did it exist? Why did the resistance and the first order have it?
probably just normal detective work tracing Luke's last known whereabouts, and the first order were stealing the resistances work
>>
>>63789856
>How does Poe get back
Do they not have fucking cell phones? Also, there were ships everywhere on the planet. Come one man
>Where are all the people in Max's cantina
Does it matter?
>Why didn't they explain lightsaber?
Because it probably wasn't a story worth telling. Something along the lines of "I went to a pawn shop."
>Why did Chewie recover so easily
Repression
>How did they recover him
Space ships
>Why did R2 wake up
Probably because he saw Rey who is probably Luke's daughter
>Where did the map come from
Space cartographers
>>
>>63791505
>Also the first order didn't have it
But edgelord said he's got an incomplete map.
>>
>>63789856
>>Stole a ship OR borrowed a communicator and called in help OR is a First Order spy
>>This is unknown, many probably got out, Maz is a canon force sensitive, a thousand years old and specialized in keeping her safe so probably.
>>Didnt need to/implied - as a thousand year old force sensative, probably befriended/befriended by luke when he was trying to put the jedii back together
>>He would not go see Luke after finding him for the first time in years. He didnt.
>>He is a sith lord in training. They would have had a ship waiting.
>>R2 is force sensative / BB8 told him the first orders instakill weapon was down so the location of Lukes planet was safe to be known/plot synchronicity
>>Luke made it, entrusting the force to bring it up if needed.
>>
>>63789856
all great questions that I also had

but you forgot this one

why the fuck did rey not kill kylo when he was on the ground incapacitated and wounded

i mean come on, she was a flawless character who was able to master the force in what took luke 3 whole episodes to do all in less than an hour of screen time without any training and her only mistake was not finishing the job which was the easiest thing to fucking do

episode 8 would be so much better if we got a new villain
>>
>>63789856
He explains this. Pay attention.

Does it really matter? They probably are either hiding, fled, or were swept away by the First Order.
This is the unfortunate part of them writing with a trilogy in mind. Luke will probably answer most of the questions as to what happened between ROTJ and TFA in the next film.
He doesn't. He's clearly still upset but he likes Rey.
Same way Batman got away from the nuke at the end of DKR. plot armor
This was answered earlier in the thread.
It looks like when Luke left he implanted most of it in R2D2 in case he ever needed to be found. Why the First Order had a piece of the map, I don't know.
>>
Because thanks to sherlock, writers can come up with whatever impossibilities they want, and simply choose not to explain it because they know it couldn't be done convincingly. Unless Rey ends up being luke's daughter, there was no reason to bring back anakin's lightsaber except for yet more OT references. Kylo killed apparently hundreds of Luke's apprentices. Why couldn't it have been one of their lightsabers, instead of one that just happened to be recovered after falling into empty space 30 years ago?
>>
>>63791949
>When Luke left I'm sure somebody went to go find his old lightsaber. If the Jedi are like mythological heroes, why /wouldn't/ someone go look? You have the story about how Luke was a great hero who lost his hand, and when he did he lost his first Lightsaber. It was an actual battle that took place on a planet that really exists. It's not too far-fetched to think someone decided to go to Cloud City to try and track down his lightsaber

How many people actually knew this happened? Leia, Lando, Chewie. Luke even setting foot on Bespin shouldn't be public knowledge. I don't think anyone of them advertised how they got their shit pushed in on Cloud City.

Luke might've been a hero, but mostly for destroying the Death Star. As far as the public knows he didn't really do much during the battle of Endor either. As far as anybody knows, Vader blew up with the Death Star.

Fuck, Kylo Ren just recognizing the lightsaber in a dark forest makes little sense. Where did he see it before? Wookiepedia?
Movie is full of leaps like this. Hux says they should power the weapon, and the next thing you know somebody is handing Leia a piece of paper with that info. Was it from Abrams himself?
>>
>>63790361

thats a pretty good theory. He fucking disappeared when Finn was looking for him in the crash. Then later he said he woke up and there was no tie fighter or Finn...idk what the fuck happened there
>>
>>63792677
>it fell down the shaft that luke fell down

We don't actually see where the saber went. It's like a minute or two before Luke jumps. It could've been anywhere.
Honestly, over the years, I just assumed it got crushed and melted when it fell to Bespin. Or smashed to pieces when it hit the bottom of Cloud City. Fucking things are hardly indestructible. But, apparently Kasdan and Abrams have some kind of OCD and they just had to explain what happened to it. And now the bloody thing is like Excalibur, calling out to people and shit.
>>
>why didn't they explain where Max acquired the lightsaber?
i guarantee you that this will be explained within the first 15 min of the next episode and it will involve lando calrissian getting ahold of it and eventually selling it off to Maz or pawning it to her for safe keeping or as a location under the radar of both the resistance and the first order in return for ships and men to do more space commerce
>>
>>63792821
>But Han Solo seemed to be surprised that Maz Kanata had the saber

This is the part that gets me. There's no way that someone like Solo gave damn about lightsabers so much to actually remember the specific design of Luke's saber. He's not some fucking fanboy.
>>
>>63793225
>I got the impression that Luke sent him a feeling via the force that he wanted to be found

I don't think you can communicate with machines using the Force.
>>
>>63794300

yeah, anyone know what happened there? I feel like I missed something
>>
>>63794382
he became a literal nobody after his son went all columbine at the Jedi academy, pretty sure Han reminisces about the past all the time now
>>
if rey is luke's daughter then who the hell is the whore of a mother that got luke to actually put out? Must be one big of a slut to get an autistic celebate jedi to bust a nut inside of her
>>
>>63794300
He said he woke up hours /after/ the crash. The fighter got sucked into the sands and Finn was long gone.
>>
>>63794635

So he was, im assuming, thrown from the tie fighter. FInn didnt bother to look around the area at all?
>>
>>63794675
He thought Poe was still inside. He sees the TIE fighter getting sucked into the sands shortly after exploding. He's thinks Poe is dead as hell, why bother wasting time when he knows the First Order is hot on their trail?
>>
>>63794799
he looked inside before it got all the way down and even pulled out the jacket, before it exploded
>>
>>63791113
"Adios turd nuggets".
>>
>>63794621
Makes a lot more sense than Han and Leia leaving a 5 year old on copy cat tattooine.
>>
>>63794361
Yeah, Lando got the hell out of Cloud City cause it was under Imperial control.
Going back several years later to track down a weapon that only has sentimental value to maybe 3 people isn't really a Lando thing to do.
>>
>>63794974
but han constantly keeps telling rey that there is nothing on Jakka for her, almost as if he knows that planet sucks
>>
>>63794621
that's another movie :^)
>>
>>63794991
>only sentimental value
a lightsaber is a fucking valuable relic worth loads
>>
>>63795019
Like the fact that he knows the real reason why luke left, he knows the real reason why Rey is on Not-tattoine but doesn't want to tell her.
>>
>>63795057
I bet there's a fuckload of them lying around the ashes of the Jedi temple.
>>
File: Edna_Mode.jpg (494 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Edna_Mode.jpg
494 KB, 2000x3000
>>63794167
You didn't like seeing the costume maker from the incredibles again?
>>
>>63795188
i bet there isn't

the 501st will have cleaned up properly
>>
>>63794974
It makes sense when you consider that Luke blocked off her knowledge of the force and her force training and left her there out of guilt and fear that she would turn like Kylo did.
>>
Who the fuck is The first order anyways?
Some sort of Empire offspring?
>>
Who was that guy in red armor in the cantina? The one finn was going to get a ride with? He looked cool
>>
>>63795342
That's really your question? Out of all the convoluted bullshit, that is your question? Yes. They are.
>>
File: jew-rat.png (110 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
jew-rat.png
110 KB, 500x375
>>63789856
Who knows, there are ways he could get off planet but no one knows until they made a comic/novel/videogame out of it.

Likely dead, or running. Maz is likely running or dead.

Edited out, again to be explained in a comic/novel/videogame.

With no one to translate its hard to tell how badly chewie felt after all that.

For the same reason Lucas made Anakin still looking angry and yelling at obiwan after having his skin burned off. Looks dramatic.

Deus Ex Machina, and cameo all-in-one scene.

To be explained in a comic/novel/videogame or next movie.
>>
>>63795408

Crimson Corsair is his cool nickname. He has a short story/novel out about he and his crew going to find some treasure of Count Dookus
>>
>>63795342
Looks like it was a branch of the original empire, complete with a while child-soldier corps. It mustve been in place before the old empire fell, or right toward the end.

My question is where they got the resources to turn a goddamn planet into a gun? And their "emperor" character.. Some weird alien dude.. How did he fly under the radar to the real emperor palpitiane?
>>
>>63795487
Kick ass thanks
>>
>>63795518
Plottwist: He is Palpitiane
>>
who the fuck are the knights of ren and why did we not see them fucking shit up? stupid trailer made my hype
>>
Did Luke make R2-D2 power down to hide his location until a new potential Jedi came along or was R2-D2 being a lazy cunt for no reason?
>>
>>63789856
Wait for sequel to explain it.

Yes, it's heavily implied that most of them died, or were captured, then most likely executed after that.

Wait for sequel to explain it.

He's in the middle of a war and the planet he was stranded on was about to blow up. His survival instincts kicked in and overcame his grief for that period of time.

>He probably has a communications device and ordered an emergency pod to pick him up.

Because of his connection to Luke. Chances are Luke triggered something in him and encouraged him to wake up.

The map came from fucking Luke. The Order has a piece of it thanks to Kylo. The Resistance has a piece of it thanks to Han and Leia.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png (387 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-poe-dameron.png
387 KB, 600x700
>>
>>63789856
Poe Dameron is Batman. He can teleport when Gotham needs him.
I mean the resistance.
Whatever.
>>
Why did they pick some random fuccboi to be Darth vader light?
When he took off his helmet i just laughed.
>>
>>63790939
Trying to numb the freezing pain away. Having an open wound in a cold environment like that isn't good.
>>
It's a fucking trilogy, why would everything be explained in the first movie?
>>
>>63789856
>>why did R2 wake up at the very end? Why not before they attacked the first order, when BB-8 first gave up the map?

Yeah, I didn't like this either. They build up that R2 has this PTSD but wakes up all too easily.

It's not a big deal but I don't want to let this go because it's lazy for a film that has so much riding on it.
>>
What the fuck happened to Phasma? She didn't do shit the entire movie, then they just leave her hanging? Implying they threw her down a garbage chute
>>
File: luke hand.png (1 MB, 1105x764) Image search: [Google]
luke hand.png
1 MB, 1105x764
>>63794303

Exactly - I actually thought that you saw the sabre/hand fall down into the clouds when luke gets dumped onto the antenna (having just checked the thing that falls down is probably his blaster)

There is no hand/lightsaber waiting there before it opens for him. It may have done the exact same thing minutes before but its not shown so it could be anywhere.

Could have gone down a different chute, maybe there a huge fucking magnet that collects tools that have fallen off the edge? who knows?
>>
Why didn't Kylo use the force while fighting Finn and Rey?
>>
>>63795756
Pretty much this, I was waiting so much to see this 7 feet amazon but what the fuck? she was a complete pussy.

Anyways my thoughts are that Phasma saves Kylo or something and it will be showed in episode 8 what happened. HOPEFULLY
>>
>>63795845
they need to stop lagging behind in episodes by showing shit that happened last time they need to just move forward desu - that's what pissed me off most about this one they played it as if no one in the world who was going to see this didn't see 4, 5, 6
>>
>>63795696
Kylo being nonthreatening in appearance is kind of the point though. He's basically trying to flex nuts the entire film because he's mad that he'll never live up to Darth Vader.
>>
I think a better question would be HOW Maz knew the lightsaber belongs to Luke and before him to Anakin?

I dont think Leia or anybody else (just Obi Wan or Yoda) knew that the lightsaber belonged to Anakin
>>
Daily reminder that Kylo Ren is a very amatuer apprentice and is also a punk ass bitch
>>
>>63790939
A Sith's force sensitivity feeds off raw emotions like passion, pain, and anger. Him pounding on his wound better aligned himself with the darkside and likely heightened his focus.

A rudimentary and simple move, and it shows how early he still is into his training.
>>
>>63796001
>Obi-Wan: "Your father's lightsaber."
Literally right as he hands it to him
>>
So its confirmed its another messy abrams action movie?
>>
>>63796094
But how MAZ knew that? Just Obi Wan, Yoda, and Solo knew about it.
>>
>>63796226
Luke probably told her when he gave it to her.
>>
>>63789856
-someone found him or he made contact with the rebels to come and pick him up
-some of the generic aliens were prob killed but Maz is prob still alive
-will be said why later, maybe in a book or comic
-why luke recover so quickly after owen and beru died? because we needed to keep the plot going plus you know deep down it effects him deeply but its off screen
-movie magic and hux grabbing him
-luke must have sensed the starkiller base being destroyed and knew it was time to awake R2 using the force
-because luke likes puzzles
>>
What happened to the Empire after the Death Star was blown up?
What happened to Han Solo after Boba Fett carried him away?
Does Luke go back to train with Yoda?

Jesus these movies have so many plotholes 0/10
trilogy of movies
>>
How was Finn able to go toe to toe with Kylo with a lightsaber for a while? Force hold followed by a swift decapitation. Not to mention Kylo had years of training under Luke then Snoke. Finn had jack shit.
>>
>>63789856
He is a traitor. Everything was part of Snoke plan to make Kylo kill his father.
>>
>>63796226

It's odd that the lightsaber is a big deal at all. It's like Han Solo's blaster that Vader took off of him. It was a just a weapon with bit of personal history, not something to lose a lot o sleep over and certainly nothing to go on a galactic quest to recover.

I guess the frog chick is a magic pirate and just knows everything about everything because of the force or some other shit.

They're not going to explain how she got the lightsaber because it would make no sense anyway.
>>
>>63796068
He was so focused on the beauty of Rey that when she closed her eyes for 7 minutes during they're duel he was frozen in place.
>>
>>63797058
Kylo was amateur at best and even if he has some force powers we really have no idea how long he trained.
Finn is a trained soldier from birth, he probably has multiple martial arts under his belt, including weapons training.
Any real jedi would've torn them both to pieces
>>
Why did Poe even leave Jakku when they crashed? I thought he wanted to go back there to get BB-8. Then he just shows back up later.
>>
>>63789856
You guys are talking about the plot of a Disney movie.

Shut the fuck up and buy the toys. That's the plot, faggots.
>>
>>63797058
Multiple times throughout the movie it was shown how strong Chewie's bowcaster is. It literally blew people ten feet back. And Chewie shot Kylo with it. He was pretty injured and was bleeding out.
>>
Here are my gripes

1. The R2D2 thing

2. Poe and Finn Conveniently crash landing near BB8

3. When it takes about 5 seconds of hyper-drive to go to Luke's planet. How hard was the Resistance searching for him? They couldn't go hyper speed to every planet around them? JJ could have at least stimulated like it took Rey a month long trip. And yeah once again, why didn't R2D2 decide to show the map? R2's map was precise enough to at least narrow down where Luke was...you know...Han Solo, Leia, Chewbacca, C3PO, the Rebels, all want to find you Luke...why didn't R2 want to help his friends.

4. Why did Maz call the First Order "stupid beats" when she was harboring first order sympathizers in her little castle?

Just some things I noticed
>>
>>63794454

They open doors with a literal hand-wave. Vader shows he can choke people across distances. It's not that hard to extrapolate he somehow activated R2.
>>
>>63794621
Mara jade
>>
>>63794621
Sheevina
>>
How stupid is the Resistance?

planet is abouT to blow up? Here's a guy we've never even see before, he used to work there lol, he tells us to go here. Is everyone good with our little 30 second prep talk? Good! Let's move out!
>>
>>63798284
Yeah, but "sending a feeling" is a bit different. What the fuck does R2 know about feelings? It doesn't have them and it can't pick up on them. When Luke was on Bespin, hanging from an antenna he called out to Leia, not R2.
Shit, I don't know why he didn't do that now. Instead he leaves a cryptic map that needs to be assembled with some guy everybody acts is some old friend of theirs. Seriously, who the fuck was Max von Sydow's character? It was like he was in the OT except he was off screen the whole time. The same goes for Maz. Why did Luke fuck off anyway? The situation wasn't nearly as dire as it was for Yoda and Kenobi.
>>
>>63794178

Phasma is Lukes former lover and Rey's mother aka Mara Jade who is actually working with the resistance.
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.