[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Chewie , out of respect for Han and Leia, missed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: chewbacca.jpg (207 KB, 775x479) Image search: [Google]
chewbacca.jpg
207 KB, 775x479
Do you think Chewie , out of respect for Han and Leia, missed the kill shot on purpose when he shot Ben [/spolier]?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>63789457
>that short 5 second close-up shot of chewie depressed at the end of the movie
>>
>>63789457
Every shot should be a kill shot when the bolts are shown to blow shit up on impact. Laser damage in Star Wars has always been really inconsistent
>>
>>63789457

imo, Chewie was better in this movie than in all of the OT put together
>>
>>63789726

Well, I don't know if I'd go so far as to say better. but certainly on par with.
>>
>>63789696
In the games that bowcasters always been one where you hold the trigger and it charges, the longer more powerful it is - maybe he just did a small one
>>
>>63789696
Kylo Ren deflected it with the force
>>
>>63789792

No, the pussy was wearing armor.
>>
>>63789619
tfw he does nothing throughout the rest of the trilogy because of han, he'll just sort of be there, and you'll know he's hurting
>>
>>63789917
It was just padding according to the official book
>>
>>63789619
that shot gave me the intense feels
>dat life-debt
>>
Kylo was clearly shown to be wearing weighted armor durring the whole movie, when ever he walked it was clearly a (thud, thud, thud)

perhaps to make himself feel the weight that vader dealt with, and to strengthen himself.

he was wearing some kind of armor, i think that he was straight up trying to kill kylo durring that scene.
>>
>>63790089
Cont.

i was really hoping that he would run down and rip kylos arm out of its socket while he was injured. it woulda been awesome
>>
File: lucas.jpg (5 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
lucas.jpg
5 KB, 199x254
>>63789726
>character that can only make animal noises and kill things
>"Yeah the acting sucked in this movie but Chewie was great!"
>>
>>63789619
I cried like a bitch for Chewie
Tears were shed for R2D2 coming back too
>>
>>63790182
>RwwwwwRwaaa RRhahauro
What did he mean by this?
>>
It would have been cheesy as fuck but I wish he had more of a Wookie Rage moment, tearing apart a dozen stormtroopers with his bare hands before escaping.
>>
>>63790504
>tears were shed for deus ex machina
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.