[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$57 million Thursday smashed harry potters $43 million thursday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1day.jpg (187 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1day.jpg
187 KB, 1000x500
$57 million Thursday

smashed harry potters $43 million thursday

$72 million total worldwide
>>
>please respond
>>
wait for the weekend
>>
>4 billions plus budget including marketing cost
>72 millions made
FLOP
L
O
P
>>
>>63788515
Too early to tell.
>>
The Flop Awakens
>>
>>63789381
it is standard practice to roll thursday pre-showings into the the friday 1 day opening totals
>>
>>63789403

new meme?
>>
File: 1426499275490.png (320 KB, 761x380) Image search: [Google]
1426499275490.png
320 KB, 761x380
>CAN'T EVEN BEAT AVATAR
AHHAHAHAHAHHAAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
>>
>>63789625

Nah everyone knows Disney is banking on this if it doesn't beat avatar they're going under.
>>
>>63789675
avatar opening day was $26.7 million

twice as much already and they havnt even counted friday
>>
James Cameron on suicide watch. Avatar's bout to get BTFO.
>>
>>63789747
Yeah no, no one is going to watch this shit movie a second time
>>
>>63789897
what would make you say that? avatar is terrible, literally one of the worst films i have ever seen and people went and saw it a second time

im not trying to be edgy, its awful
>>
What a bomb
>>
>>63789974
While it is a bad movie, in it's time, it was a technical marvel

Star Wars looks nice, but it does nothing special in particular
>>
Blunder of the century confirmed. /pol/ was right AGAIN lmfao.
>>
>>63790031
>in it's time, it was a technical marvel

it was?
>>
>>63789747
>comparing this to avatar

avatar wasnt a overhyped sequel in a francise full of greasy manchildren fanbois

I watched avatar twice

no fucking way I'm watching this shit more than once
>>
>>63788515
how big was the budget?
>>
>>63790067
that was its biggest gimmick mate and the only reason people saw it
how fucking old are you?
>>
>>63789974
>>
>>63790031
>in it's time, it was a technical marvel
Way to buy into the hype m8. People were saying that like a year before the movie even came out. That was Cameron's whole plan. Make a basic pleb story that ANYONE could connect with and understand on some basic level and market it as a groundbreaking special effect picture that EVERYONE needs to EXPERIENCE!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.