[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>here, let me just take my helmet off and completely evaporate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Star-Wars-Adam-Driver.jpg (41 KB, 677x460) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Adam-Driver.jpg
41 KB, 677x460
>here, let me just take my helmet off and completely evaporate what little menacing presence i had in this film about mid way through the feature.

he looks like a whiny bratty trust fund kid. which is what the point of his character is, which brings the question, why the fuck would you want this whiny faggot to be your villain?

at least grevious was cool from a visual and sound design perspective, at least sheeve was sheeve, at least the prequel trilogy had fun with its visual design instead of relying on recreating the art limitations of a film from 40 years ago to establish its world.

this felt like i was watching a deviant art fan script adaptation.
>>
File: sheev.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
sheev.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Sheevposters unite against this injustice. No Sheev no peace. Who's Sheev? Our Sheev!
>>
>>63788131
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT HOLY SHIT

HE'S A GODDAMN UNSTABLE WHINY TEEN WHO HAS TEMPTER TANTRUMS AND BASICALLY NO CONTROL OVER HIS OWN ACTIONS

COMPARE THAT TO SITH LORDS WHO AT LEAST HAD SELF-RESTRAINT IN THEIR ACTIONS AND THIS GUY COULD BE FUCKING DANGEROUSLY UNPREDICTABLE IN HIS QUEST TO BE THE BEST VADER COSPLAY OF ALL TIME
>>
When he took his mask off everyone laughed in my cinema. I'm german by the way
P.S. close the borders
>>
>>63788229
This. Jorge wants to be hardcore but his mom won't let him.
>>
>>63788263
Happened in Russland too.
>>
File: A New Hope Awakens.jpg (490 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
A New Hope Awakens.jpg
490 KB, 1536x864
>>63788131
>>
>>63788229
as i said, why is this preferable to what the series had before? you want a villain not cold steel the hedgheg.
>>
>>63788131
We've already had menecing bad guys this is different. He is supposed to be a whiney wanna be Vader loser and I'm fine with it. It worked. We didn't see much of him but Snoke will probably be the more serious threat.

Everyone bitches about it being a remake of the original, which it was, but then you also complain about the few new things he did.

You autists just like to complain.
>>
>>63788229
They even explicitly alluded to this when Rey said he was afraid of not being as strong as Vader.
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>63788131
if i pull that mask off, will the film die?
>>
>>63788416
which isn't what this movie needed.
>>
>>63788564
for you
>>
>>63788229
Don't try to justify that shit
>>
>>63788229
He's still an insufferable dork. The movie didn't really play him to that mold; he was viewed as more of a sympathetic villain as opposed to a wasted yute.
>>
File: 1450438435326.jpg (274 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450438435326.jpg
274 KB, 720x480
>>63788131
> What I expected: a villain who might be immature but menacing (not to mention, keep his mask on until at least Episode VIII).
> What I got: well, this photo of this faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.