[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Captain Phasma
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Captain_Phasma.jpg (541 KB, 1492x1611) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Phasma.jpg
541 KB, 1492x1611
[Spoiler]Why did she act and die like a bitch?[/Spoiler]
>>
>implying she died
>>
>>63787224
This character Literally did nothing... what the fuck was the point of this bitch?
>>
It's so dumb someone so high up the command chain just let Han and everyone do what they wanted and then further get insulted by throwing her in the garbage. If she was going to die anyway she may aswell have told Han and finn to get fucked and tried to stop them. What a useless character.

Plus all the stomping around everywhere and wobbly helmet annoyed me.
>>
>>63787224
Because boba fett died like a bitch.

It's poetry. It rhymes.
>>
>>63787224
Fuck I'm retarded, and I don't know how to spoiler
>>
>>63787268
shes the female version of Boba. And much like Boba she does noting.
>>
How do you cover spoiler text anyway ? Never cared in all my years
>>
>>63787348
>yfw expanded universe says he escaped the Sarlac pit
>>
>>63787224

She didn't die, but they should have taken her hostage and bred her with the black bull repeatedly
>>
File: fIrF9pp.png (443 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
fIrF9pp.png
443 KB, 630x354
they hired fucking brieanne and never did they once show her face

why not just get female extra #4684 and save the money?
>>
>>63787393
just like the OP did except no capitals
>>
>>63787393
just press control+s.
>Die
The original trio survived the trash compactor. Pretty sure she can communicate to whoever is sitting in that control room and get out.
>>
>>63787224

Isn't she on the screen for like 30 seconds?
>>
I thought she was easily taken over because she's part/full robot, like they reprogrammed her to take control of her or something. Her movements are really robotic.
>>
>>63787393
>Never cared in all my years
Sure thing, newfag

ctrl + s
>>
>>63787446

Maybe she comes back
>>
>>63787455
fukken test
>>
>>63787393
test

thank you
>>
I like how Phasma being pathetic is making everyone realise how pathetic Boba was.
>>
>>63787486
>Sure thing, newfag

but its true, all of it
>>
>>63787550
Boba actually did shit thought... he froze Han Solo in carbonite, he flew around with a jet pack....

This new character doesn't do SHIT!
>>
I'm op and i suck every cock i can get my hands on

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE ER SPUNK IN MY MOUTH SLURRRRRRRRRRRRP
>>
>>63787550
not really

Boba Fett might be useless, but he moves and talks with swagger and has a really aesthetic and menacing t-visor

Phasma is just an embarrassing bitch
>>
>>63787611
Daniel Craig was also in the movie as a stormtrooper though
>>
>>63787224
I like how they kept building her up to be one of those tough masculine women and made a big deal about her being a girl and not needing feminine armor and what not.

Then she has like three short scenes and is just a minor nuisance for Finn.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.