[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Star Wars: The Force Awakens Stupid Questions Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18
Official Star Wars: The Force Awakens Stupid Questions Thread

Lots of stupid questions by OP within, with spoilers.
>>
Why didn't they use the eagles to destroy the lightsaber?
>>
who the fuck is sydow's character?

did they cut the part where han says "the legends are all true?"

did this movie get cut down a lot? it feels like it did

whose child is Rey?

Why is luke on that one planet at the end?

Was it Coruscant that was destroyed? Seems like it has to be, right?

How does the First Order, composed of remnants of the empire, have the resources to build something even more difficult to build than the second death star?

How does ball droid look so small next to R2D2 but fit in the same part of an x-wing?

how does finn use a lightsaber at all? does that work because EU is ded?

what is the meaning of the film's title?
>>
>>63785817
what eagles?
>>
no love? ok :(
>>
>>63785981
CMON it's 2015
>>
>>63785932
>did they cut the part where han says "the legends are all true?"

It was there.

>whose child is Rey?
Probably Luke's

>Why is luke on that one planet at the end?
Looking for the first Jedi temple.

>Was it Coruscant that was destroyed? Seems like it has to be, right?
No.

>How does the First Order, composed of remnants of the empire, have the resources to build something even more difficult to build than the second death star?
The Empire had a fleet that spanned the entire galaxy. Killing the Emperor and destroying the Death Star II wouldn't really hurt them that much.

>How does ball droid look so small next to R2D2 but fit in the same part of an x-wing?
Modified X-Wings probably. It's been 30+ years.

>how does finn use a lightsaber at all?
Han and Grevious weren't Force users but used a lightsaber.

>what is the meaning of the film's title?
Rey's awakening to her Force powers.
>>
Did Rey ever sell her loli body to aliens in times of need when she couldn't find scrap to trade for portions of food?
>>
How did it get a 95% on RT?
>>
>>63786597
>implying it wasn't given willingly
>>
>>63785932
>How does the First Order, composed of remnants of the empire, have the resources to build something even more difficult to build than the second death star?

They built into a planet this time, dunno if thats meant to be more easy or what
>>
So how did that bar owner come to get Luke's blue lightsaber? Didn't he lose it after he got his hand cut off in V? Didn't it fall into the abyss or something at Cloud City?
>>
>>63786740
>" A good question, for another time."
>>
>>63786540
>It was there.
oh. I guess I was just hoping it meant that the EU was not entirely dead. How wrong I was.

>Probably Luke's
fucking how, though? she's almost as old as Ren, yet no one knows about her or was looking for her? the super-wise alien thing that says no one is coming back for her was wrong? I don't think it's plausible.

>No
how do you know?

>The Empire had a fleet that spanned the entire galaxy. Killing the Emperor and destroying the Death Star II wouldn't really hurt them that much.
I guess once again my old EU knowledge is tripping me up; it used to be said that the death stars nearly wrecked the imperial economy.

>Modified X-Wings probably. It's been 30+ years.
they are literally the same size.

>Han and Grevious weren't Force users but used a lightsaber.
Han just uses one to cut open an animal with a single slice. Grevious, I don't know. how did the old EU retcon that?
>>
>>63786740
sequel hook, along with Luke, Snoke, the knights of ren, the first jedi temple and ray's past

JJ really jewed it up this time
>>
How much do you wanna bet they somehow, someway say Han survived being stabbed, falling into the abyss, and being on the exploding Star Killer. in the next episode.
>>
did they show that scene when ren is walking in the woods and extends his lightsaber but there's no one around? basically the first shot we saw of that saber in trailers
>>
hi

in star wars does

the book/comic/anime/cartoon universe same as the movie universe ?

or is it similar to marvel comic where the movie take place under the Earth-199999 multiverse
>>
>>63786824
Yeah, were gonna need more background on that. But can you really blame JJ? He had to basically set all this up for the next two episodes and had to get the fan service in this time to bring everyone back into Star Wars and set up the new crew.
>>
>>63786890
I didn't see it. I think it was a trailer only thing. Although he seemed to be in the stance he ended up with in the trailer at the beginning with his fight with Finn, it's just we never saw that particular scene.
>>
>>63785981
Hello Reddit!
>>
So I guess the advertising mislead us into thinking Finn was going to be the next Jedi but instead it's going to be Rey?
>>
File: Kenobi_vs_Vizsla.jpg (98 KB, 1024x550) Image search: [Google]
Kenobi_vs_Vizsla.jpg
98 KB, 1024x550
>>63786806
>fucking how, though? she's almost as old as Ren, yet no one knows about her or was looking for her? the super-wise alien thing that says no one is coming back for her was wrong? I don't think it's plausible.

You missed part where the alien woman asks Han about Rey and it cuts away. Also, Luke's lightsaber calling to Rey isn't exactly subtle.

>how do you know?
No one said it was Coruscant. It would be a pretty big deal if Coruscant got nuked.

>I guess once again my old EU knowledge is tripping me up; it used to be said that the death stars nearly wrecked the imperial economy.
I don't see why. The Empire had the economy of thousands of worlds.

>they are literally the same size.
The interior I mean.

>Grevious, I don't know. how did the old EU retcon that?

No retcon. In the EU Boba Fett could use a saber and in the new canon Pre Vizsla was good enough with the darksaber to hold his own against Obi-Wan and Maul.
>>
>>63786806
>how do you know?
Did you not fucking pay attention to the dialogue? "Hosnian system" is mentioned when the weapon is charged and the target is set.
>>
>>63786897
>the book/comic/anime/cartoon universe same as the movie universe ?
Yes it's the same universe. Everything "extra" outside of the movies post-Disney purchase is just important to the SW story as the movies. You need the books to explain big events and lots of other minor shit that the movies don't go into.
>>
>>63786898
Nah, I don't blame him. I liked the movie, could have been better, but it's good enough for a start of a new trilogy.

>>63786864
I doubt. Ford wanted out of Star Wars all the way back in RotJ.

>>63786966
It was clear Rey is the protag since the second trailer with Luke's voice over from RotJ.
>>
Why were the good guys considered the Resistance instead of the New Republic? Why do they not have the New Republic's fleet to back them up? In fact, we aren't really given anything about the New Republic are we?
>>
>>63786966
Yes. It was to get diversity brownie points to make it look like the black character would be useful. Instead he gets his spine slashed by Ben's lightsaber, and Rey has "the awakening" of the force.
>>
>>63787001
thanks, I did miss that part.
>>
>>63787051
>I doubt. Ford wanted out of Star Wars all the way back in RotJ.

Plus by the time the new one comes out Ford could be dead or something.
>>
>>63787055
The opening crawl answers your first question. The Resistance is set up to deal with the First Order, which the New Republic doesn't think is important enough to care about. We don't know where the small fleet of New Republic ships are in the galaxy, but it's safe to assume they were more than a 15 minute hyperspace jump away from Starkiller Base, since that's how long the last third happens. Or, the fleet could have been stationed on Hosnian Prime and got blown up by Starkiller.

>>63787105
So could literally any of the other actors.
>>
>>63786676
Never underestimate the power of shills and fanboys. They are more powerful than the force.
>>
>>63786806
>the super-wise alien thing that says no one is coming back for her was wrong?
Maybe Luke wasn't coming back for her...
>>
Why hype up Phasma if she doesn't do anything and could be dead? Hopefully they actually use her or something and does something cool in VIII.
>>
>>63787179
Because muh Boba Fett
>>
>>63787179
"Look how progressive we are; we have not one, not two but THREE role models for girls!" was the idea they were banking on bringing more females to the movie.
>>
>>63785932
>who the fuck is sydow's character?
Someone Luke trusted. But yeah he's a wasted character.

>did they cut the part where han says "the legends are all true?"
Nope

>did this movie get cut down a lot? it feels like it did
Certainly felt that way. Maz looked like she was supposed to have a far larger part, but for whatever reason she was (thankfully) cut down. She was the worst modern CGI I've seen yet.

>whose child is Rey?
Probably Lukes.

>Why is luke on that one planet at the end?
He was hiding from the First Order. They are on a Jedi-hunt, this movie is literally ANH 2.0.

>Was it Coruscant that was destroyed? Seems like it has to be, right?
I thought so at first (which would have been anticlimactic as fuck) but apparently it was not.

I'm assuming Starkiller was already in development prior to RoTJ. Something that huge, built into what might actually be a real fucking moon would have taken decades to do, especially in secret.

>How does ball droid look so small next to R2D2 but fit in the same part of an x-wing?
Is this a real question worthy of discussion?

>how does finn use a lightsaber at all? does that work because EU is ded?
It's a sword, and you swing it. Han briefly used Lukes in Empire to cut open the Tauntaun. Grievous had no force powers and he used 4 at a time.

>what is the meaning of the film's title?
MaRey Sue's force power is "awakening."
>>
So Supreme Leader Snoke: could he be tiny or something like Yoda? But like an evil, sith Yoda? Why else would he use that big ass holo projection of him sitting on that chair?
>>
File: 1449876555527.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449876555527.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>>63785791
how did kylo ren teleport to where fin was escaping through the forest from where he was standing on that impratical dramatic bridge?
>>
>>63787055
the New Republic doesn't exist in this canon.

Instead what appears to have happened is as follows:

1. Empire rises to control all the worlds of the Old Republic.

2. Rebellion destabilizes Empire to the point of collapse in a series of decapitation strikes (death star 1, 2, death of palpatine and vader).

3. Without a force tyrant keeping it oppressed, the Republic's senate reasserts its political dominance and regains control of most of the Old Republic.

4. The remnants of the Imperial military machine, unwilling to let go of the ideology or the power it gave them, seize control of parts of the Old Republic and name themselves the First Order, possibly with help from mysterious new Sith allies.

5. The Rebels, an irregular fighting force, are not recognized as legitimate by the Republic. They apparently have not disbanded due to the continuing presence of the First Order, and instead are working against that polity in the parts of the galaxy still under its boot.

The only thing this doesn't explain is the lack of a republic response when the hosnian system, a republic world, is destroyed. It is plausible to guess that maybe the republic has yet to build up any kind of meaningful military capable of responding offensively, since most of its military hardware went with the First Order, apparently.
>>
>why the fuck doesn't the new order use clones?
>for that matter why doesn't the resistence?
>what the fuck happend to tractor beams in the beginning?
>Why didn't the Resistance use Y wings to bomb? Why didn't the First Order use interceptors or Tie bombers?
>What the fuck is going on with the politics? Seriously the politics in Star Wars were complex but now they're down right confusing. I read here that the First Order and The Republic each have different territories but that the Republic is waging a cold war against the First Order using the Resistance (much like Saudi Arabia uses Isis against Syria). However now that the First Order 9/11th the fuck out of Republic worlds does that mean there will be an all out war? Will clones be used?
>Where's Boba Fett?
>>
You know, it would have been nice to have more Jedi in the galaxy now, and it seemed they did under Luke and his new Jedi Order. But then they said fuck it and killed them all off off screen. Like wtf guys? What, will episode IX start of a new new jedi order only for that order to be killed off AGAIN in episode X (if we get that far)?
>>
How'd Kyle end up in front of Finn and the white bitch in the last bout in the film?
He was behind them; they ran away - then this dorky fuck's in front of them.
Also:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVEz-6sWAMc
>>
So just to confirm: Ren looks like he is going to hand Han his lightsaber. But I thought he was angling it so the hiltguard would kill both of them and they would turn it on together (I need to do something but I need your help etc. Han doing anything for his son). Then the saber is turned and kills Han. Ren did this right? I'd like to think Han turned it on himself, but I'm almost sure Ren did it. The scene moved too fast.
>>
>>63787037
b-but han solo didn't die from stabbing by ben solo in the book universe
>>
>>63787324
>the New Republic doesn't exist in this canon.
Wrong right from the start, anon. The Alliance to Restore the Republic turns into the New Republic a year after Endor.
>>
>>63787380
Anything from pre-Disney isn't part of the new book universe. That's why it was rebranded as Legends and cast away.
>>
>>63787324
I thought what happened was that the regional governors took power when there weren't any Death Stars to keep them in line.

>Governor Tarkin: The regional governors now have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.
The Empire broke up like the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, basically.
>>
>>63787374
It was a fakeout; Kyle was giving the impression that the darkness was what was holding him back, but in actuality it was his deadbeat dad.

This was foreshadowed 20 seconds earlier with the sky growing dark or whatever.

Basically Kyle's the penultimate "FUCK YOU DAD" in existence. Admittedly, Han did dump him off on a planet with some weirdo religious zealot; which is the equivalent of your parents taking to your Aunt Evyette's house whose a God-fearing southern belle who still calls brown people "colored".

But I'd dump that ugly fuck off, too. Goddamn Kyle's a dorky bitch.
>>
>>63786987
>fuck, i need to go watch it again, I also missed the significance of the part where the alien chick asks han about rey. What was said there?

The lightsaber thing is, I think, being made a bigger deal than it is. I think it's just because she's a powerful force-attuned person and it is a powerful, light-aligned object.
>>
>>63786709
Yeah i kinda assumed it would have taken a lot less resources to build a weapon into a planet than to build an entire space station.

The weapon was more powerful but that could just be because of technical advancement.
>>
>>63787340

The lack of tractor beam didn't make sense, yeah. Maybe they were moving too fast to get a lock or something? I don't know the tech in the world to make a consistent answer. As to the clones, I think tFA has a vague references to the economics of it and the quality of soldier created. Like, both slave soldiers and clones are equally viable options, so they went with the latter.
>>
Lightsabers have been shown to be very powerful and easy to cut things with like Vader chopping off Luke's hand and chopping off Dooku's head. Why was it that when Finn and Ren were cut by lightsabers they merely scratched them?

They set up a running gag in the movie that Chewie's crossbow is strong enough to kill in one hit on an armored enemy. Why did it only injure Kylo as if he had been shot with a bullet?
>>
>>63787340
There were clones, the 1st Order controls them, but General Hux was all "m-muh specially trained soldiers"

idk about tractor beams
idk about ships
idk about politics

boba fett is at the bottom of the sarlak pit in episode 6 no?
>>
>>63787492
>I think it's just because she's a powerful force-attuned person and it is a powerful, light-aligned object.
I honestly believe Rey was being trained in the force but was whisked away when she was very young after force barriers had been placed in her mind to cloud her memories and lower force sensitivity.

When Ren basically mind-breaks her the barriers are torn down because he is trying to rip his way into her memories and in the process unlocks the force powers she already had trained when she was much younger, which would explain how easily she was able to pick up on everything.
>>
>>63787225
With all the fan service they put in VII I'm kinda surprised they didn't just say fuck it and have him somehow escape and crawl out of the Sarlac.
>>
File: Emperor_VS_Horus.jpg (504 KB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
Emperor_VS_Horus.jpg
504 KB, 1600x1169
Why did horus betray the god emperor of mankind ?
>>
>>63787404
it says this in the opening backstory scroll or something?

>>63787445
that's not what happened. that line was all about how the republic (a government where a system of elected representatives democratically determines policy) was made ineffectual; the senate was basically killed off. That meant the regional governors were now free to do what they liked and had no reason to work with each other - but plenty of reason to swear fealty to the empire that nominally controlled them - namely overpowering military might.
>>
>>63787340
There is a specific reference to this between Ren and General Hux when they are talking about Finn going rogue. Ren basically says, "Maybe we should just start using clones again" but General Hux says somethig like, "My soldiers are da bes, they dindunuffin"
>>
I find it funny that Han and Chewy have been partners for this long and been through 3 movies together and only now Han's like "damn Chewy, your gun is fucking awesome." Like, they never acknowledged before that Chewy's crossbow packs a punch?
>>
>>63787340
>for that matter why doesn't the resistence?
Clones are expensive. The First Order rose from a sect of the Empire that was keen on raising babies to be fully brainwashed into fighting for the Empire's cause, as well as receiving training to match the clones from the Clone Wars. That's why Kylo has the line "why not just use a clone army?" to Hux, who then freaks out because his grand/father's master plan does not include clones.

>what the fuck happened to tractor beams in the beginning?
They were used just as always.

>Why didn't the Resistance use Y wings to bomb? Why didn't the First Order use interceptors or Tie bombers?
The Resistance is only a small group of people that believe the First Order is a threat. It's a miracle they even got X-Wings to use. The TIEs that we saw in TFA were massively upgraded from the ones in the OT, which is why they were used instead of other models.

>politics and clones
Stop defaulting to clones, first of all. New Republic and the Empire sign a cold war peace treaty after the Battle of Jakku, where both factions control certain worlds in the galaxy. The First Order is a group that fucked off from the main galaxy to a nebulae to regroup and strengthen their forces. They are a threat to the galaxy, but the New Republic doesn't think so. That's why the Resistance is only a small organization, they are the ones that know the First Order to be trouble. Now that the FO blew up Hosnian Prime with the Senate, there should be a response from the New Republic.

>Where's Boba Fett?
He's dead.
>>
>>63787478

The fakeout makes sense, but I don't think he's as dark as you portray. He seemed emotionally conflicted up to and including the moment he killed his dad. He's just a kid after all, and I think the producers want to reserve a character arc for later movies with his perchance for good deeds and hissy fits.

I saw Adam Driver in While We're Young. I hated the movie so much that he's now the perfect Sith in my mind. But the character is a little wanna-be.
>>
>>63787544
In the EU he survived and crawled out.

Then again, the EU had the Yuuzhan Vong, so who gives a fuck?
>>
Why did a random Stormtrooper have a weapon strong enough to be able to repel a lightsaber? In Phantom Menace Qui Gon was able to cut through a super reinforced door fairly easily and lightsabers have been shown to cut through most metal very easily. It made sense for the Magnaguard since they were designed to fight Jedi back when Jedi were a thing.
>>
>>63787581
I think this is true as well.
>>
When starkiller blew up the hosnian system, I thought I heard them say they destroyed the ne republic.

Was hosnian their capital and is the new republic gone? Or was that just one of the new republics planets?
>>
So do you guys think Poe also had force powers? They heavily implied it whenever he flew that he was a godly good pilot. Is the "force awakening" the awakening of the force in not only Rey, but a bunch in other potential future jedis as well? Is that why Kylo and Snoke are so concerned?
>>
>>63786987
>Also, Luke's lightsaber calling to Rey isn't exactly subtle.

Yeah but that lightsaber also belonged to vader at one point.
>>
>>63787512
if that's true though then why the actual fuck did they not just do that the first time?

>>63787512
"technological advances" doesn't make a huge amount of sense given how everything else in the universe appears to work basically the same way, and the first order has less resources to spend on monstrous weapons R&D
>>
>>63785791

Why didn't the little alien train with the lightsaber if she had it for so long?
>>
>>63787692
It could have been that energy field that was around the baton thing that allowed it to go toe-to-toe with a lightsaber. Idk if that would really be able to repel a lightsaber, but it was really the first time a Stormtropper got to do something that didn't make them look like a complete idiot.
>>
>>63787644
>it says this in the opening backstory scroll or something?
It's a plotline in one of the new books (Aftermath), which before you sperg out, yes they are as important to the canon as the movies. Yes, you have to read them to get a better grasp of events.

>>63787692
The technology for the electrostaff survived the Clone Wars and was used for more than the Magnaguards. It makes sense to give soldiers that tech when one of the main powerhouses of the FO uses a lightsaber.

>>63787721
The New Republic Senate is hosted by different planets every few years, apparently. Hosnian Prime was the planet at the time that had the Senate. No idea if that was the actual capital of the NR or if it's been wiped out yet.
>>
Why did she hear screaming children when the lightsaber was calling her?
>>
>>63787526
I think they just nerfed lightsabers so fights can go longer without being spinning dances.

The running gag with Chewie's bowcaster being all powerful was done so when Kylo Ren was shot with it the audience is meant to go "Oh shit it barely scratched him"
>>
>that is a story for another time

TRAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
>>63787492
>powerful, light aligned object

anakin used it to kill children
>>
Why did Kylo Ren call Darth Vader grandfather? Vader is Luke's father not Han's.

They obviously changed his parentage and forgot to change the original line from the script.
>>
>>63787738
Well, that made it even less subtle. She said something like:
>That lightsaber belonged to Luke Skywalker and his father before him. Now it's calling to you.

Pretty clear Rey is someone connected to the Skywalker bloodline. Perhaps Luke hid her on Jakku and mind-wiped her after the destruction of his academy?
>>
>>63787777
>Why did she hear screaming children when the lightsaber was calling her?
Younglings killed by Anakin when the saber was still in his possession.
>>
I have a stupid, stupid theory but I need to share it anyway because, since it's stupid, it just might be what actually happens.

Obviously the big theory right now is that Snoke is Plagueis, and that Palpatine apparently failed to kill him.

But what if he was secretly still manipulating events from behind the scenes, even more than Sheev ever was?

Plagueis used muh midichlorians to create Anakin, who would then team up with Palpy to take out all the Jedi, and eventually turn on and kill the Sheevster. It took decades, but since Plagueis is for all intents and purposes immortal, time is fairly irrelevant to him. All that panned out. Decades later, and the galaxy was thrown into turmoil again (The Force Awakens). This time, however, there are no Yoda/Windu-tier Jedi or uppity, traitorous Sith apprentices to stand in his way (Just an old man whose own training was severely lacking, some trainees, and a whiny little bitch of a Dark Side adept, all of which he could easily handle), so Plagueis makes himself known once more.

So all this was according to his own design, Plagueis was the bad guy all along, and he basically pulled the longest con of them all.
>>
>>63787777
That was her screams when her parents (or parent) apparently abandoned her on Jakku.
>>
>>63787751
Why would she?

>>63787777
It was the children that were killed in Luke's Jedi Order, which was the whole point of the flashback scene.
>>
>>63787812
I know this is bait, but I'll reply anyway. Leia is Kylo's mother and she's Luke's twin sister.
>>
>>63787179
>Why hype up Phasma if she doesn't do anything and could be dead?

If you look at the poster after having seen the film, you'll notice a lot of the things on there are misleading. My guess is it was just to keep people from figuring out too much.
>>
>>63787736
see that's my specific jam and why I think the movie is called "the force awakens"

I think this is all the start of the force becoming much more alive all across the galaxy, affecting things quite powerfully as it did once long ago.

>>63787721
That was also what initially tripped me up and made me think Coruscant was a planet in the hosnian system.
>>
>>63787581
I have to think this as well. That scene where Ren was fucking with her brain there's a part where she just stops responding to it, and I feel like that's when her jedi training re"awakens",

I mean she was like 4-5 when she got taken away right? Jedi get trained from birth. That's like 3-4 years of jedi training at least.
>>
>>63787776
Why didn't they develop lightsaber resistant batons in the time between Empire and Jedi then? Why is that now that they're no longer fighting an enemy that uses a lightsaber they have something to combat them?
>>
Why JJ sucks so much?
>>
>>63785791
I thought blasters and energy-based weapons cauterized wounds. Why would Kylo or the intro stormtrooper be bleeding?
>>
>>63787812

Maternal grandfather is still a grandfather.
>>
>>63786740
Maybe the Janitor found it
>>
>>63786540
>Looking for the first Jedi temple.
where is it? on tython?
>The Empire had a fleet that spanned the entire galaxy. Killing the Emperor and destroying the Death Star II wouldn't really hurt them that much.
it is implied that a lot of the discontent come from resource drains old empire did so they could build the death stars.
>>
>>63787868
How do we know they didn't develop it then? There are lots of things outside of the movies (in books, comics, etc) that didn't show up in the movies but do exist at the time.
>>
>>63787852
>If you look at the poster after having seen the film, you'll notice a lot of the things on there are misleading.
this is because the editing of the film was still taking place even tho they released the trailer. the final cut had not been fully made yet.

Who knows; maybe there was like 15 minutes of extra content but then the running time would be like 150 mins but that wouldn't be an appropriate time for a Star Wars flick.

Editing a film is a heaps difficult job.
>>
File: 1450448090384.jpg (192 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1450448090384.jpg
192 KB, 900x1200
Reminder to everyone confused about "muh coruscant was blown up" look at this fucking image.
"Hosnian system" was said in the movie as the target, and as you can see there is a planet called Hosnian Prime, which is not Coruscant.
>>
>>63787851
Wait. So incest is canon? That is kinda fucked up for a Disney show.
>>
>>63787836

Was Plagueis the dude described in the sperm musical in III? Turn hotdogs back into pigs or some such?
>>
So what did C-3PO do to his arm that he need a red replacement one till he got it fixed?
>>
>>63786966
Honestly though, I think that was genius, because it created enough drama to drum up misinformation and hide the truth, plus, it made everyone happy. The diverse character is there, but he's not a mary sue at all. He's just a man
>>
>>63787973
meh this star wars film had blood, lots of slaughtering at the beginning. so anything is possible
>>
>>63787908
>Maternal grandfather is still a grandfather.

wtf. maternal means mother.

you have a maternal grandmother and a paternal grandfather. learn english you fucking foreigner.
>>
>>63787972
>Western Reaches
>In the Backstroke of the West sub, Sheev renames Anakin "Reaching the West of Reaches"
That made me chuckle
>>
>>63786806
>Grevious, I don't know. how did the old EU retcon that?
he was a robot so computer did a lot of calculations (he did not use any complex stuff,just had 6 sabers he spinned around) and he had jedi blood transfusins
>>
>>63787996
He probably smacked R2 a little too hard one day and it broke off.
>>
>>63787749
>if that's true though then why the actual fuck did they not just do that the first time?

The death star was a more versatile weapon. It was also mobile and surprisingly fast. It's planet destroying beam was also self-powered.

This new weapon was built on a planet and needed to consume solar energy to fire. It's blast entered hyperspace because the planet itself did not seem very mobile.
>>
>>63785791
Kylo ren gets his hand cut off right? Saw the cam clip of the scene and couldn't really tell
>>
>>63787996
There's a comic one-shot that is coming out Soon(tm) that explains it.
>>
>>63787973
Are you that fucking retarded
Really
If Han and Leia had a kid, Darth Vader would still be Kylo Ren's fucking grandfather you giant retard
>>
>>63787991
Yeah, he was Mr. I Can Cheat Death, and apparently Palpatine killed him, but maybe he didn't die after all if he really is Snoke
>>
The most important question to be asked is which scene do we dub when we get a download
>>
>>63787836

Anakin was created by the Force, not Plagueis.
>>
>>63788036
I don't think he does. He gets some burns from the glancing blows Rey and Finn landed, as well as the huge scar on his face from Rey's finishing blow.
>>
File: 15087945720_a8a1850534_z.jpg (75 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
15087945720_a8a1850534_z.jpg
75 KB, 640x640
>>63787996
>not knowing that 3PO was Punished and has Phantom Pain
>>
>>63785932
>how does finn use a lightsaber at all? does that work because EU is ded?
where do people get this from?
>>
How did Kylo Ren killed majority Jedi order, when himself isn't that powerful?
>>
>>63788139
He had a posse or something. The Ren was it?
>>
>>63787973
you walnut, if your sister has a kid that means your dad is grandfather to him... no incest involved; the line of descent is anakin > leia > ren, with han as leia's sweet corellian sperm donor
>>
>>63788139
He had The Knights of Ren.
>>
>>63788084
Could Plagueis potentially manipulate the Force to do his bidding, i.e. create Anakin?
>>
File: pondababaarm.jpg (2 MB, 1696x816) Image search: [Google]
pondababaarm.jpg
2 MB, 1696x816
>>63788003
>meh this star wars film had blood

So did the original. The severed arm in the orignal is still the most gore ever shown in the series.
>>
>>63788015

So what do you call you mother's father? Because I called mine grandfather.
>>
>>63788139
He broughts friends. The Knights of Ren.
>>
>>63788139
Because he is powerful, he just got shot.
>>
>>63788123
Legends implanted the idea in people that someone can't use a lightsaber without force capability. Disney canon has shown that literally anyone can use a lightsaber.

>>63788175
In the non-canon Darth Plagueis book, it's implied that he was working towards that possibility.
>>
>>63788070

Not a bad theory, but it appears they're abandoning as much of the prequels as they can now.
>>
>>63788015
Is this guy fucking serious
>>
>>63788175
No. And even he could he wouldn't create a being destined to destroy the Sith.
>>
>>63788188

I call your mother's father an asshole who needs to shut the fuck up about me being on his lawn, faggot.
>>
>>63785791
how much of the established EU did the movie shit on?
>>
>>63788123
in some parts of the EU sabers are posited to be difficult for non-force users to wield due to the gravitational fields projected from the hilt, which are bending the plasma of the blade back in upon itself.

I don't even remember what part of canon C it was, but I'm 100% confident I read it somewhere. Possibly one of the encyclopedia books or something like that.
>>
>>63788213
Why? The Prequels weren't that bad, episode 1 and 3 were pretty neat, and episode 2 wasn't complete garbage. I think people go too far when complaining about the prequels.
>>
>>63788235
*established Legends
A lot of it apparently.
>>
>>63787434
Thus allowing Disney to not have to pay royalties and to pick ideas from every now and then.
>>
>>63788222
But he himself was still alive, thus the Sith were not destroyed.
>>
>>63788192
Uhh.. He wasn't allowed to bring friends
>>
I honestly wonder how the fuck Luke could have allowed Kylo and the knights of Ren to kill off his new Jedi Order. The only reason I could think is he was caught off guard or Ren did it when Luke was busy somewhere else and wasn't around to protect them. There is no way Ren could have beat Luke alone (whether or not if the other knights helping him could beat him is uncertain too).
>>
>>63788183
a shame they never did gore effects like that again. luke had no blood at all when his arm was cut.
>>
Why didn't they kill off C-3PO and R2D2 for good? Through all 7 parts they are easily the most annoying thing there is. There is no justification for them to still be in the movies ESPECIALLY since they put a new droid in.
>>
Who was really the better "No be Fett" - Captain Phasma, or "Come At Me Bro"-Stormtrooper?
>>
>>63788234

I really doubt you've had a recent conversation with him, as do I doubt your grasp of the English language.
>>
File: 1327761645589.jpg (272 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1327761645589.jpg
272 KB, 900x900
When Han identified himself when they first board the Falcon, Finn recognizes the name as the "great war hero". It's interesting that he knows him as a hero, given his First Order upbringing.

Who wrote the FO's history books?
>>
>>63788271
They weren't really his friends.
>>
>>63788276
cos Luke is secretly evil and has Jar Jar in the cave hooked up on medications to make him strong.
kek jokes
>>
>>63787812
I actually thought this when I was watching the film, about 20 minutes later when I figured it out I got really angry and threw my tango ice blast at the usher who shouted at me I pissed my pants and had to be escorted out and missed the rest of the film
>>
>>63788286
Well R2 is basically Luke's best bud now. So I like the idea of R2 just hanging with Luke for the rest of his days.
>>
>>63788286
Because it's unrealistic to kill them for good, they are easily fixed
>>
>>63788290
TRAITOR HATER Trooper was the best.
>>
>>63787625
how does anyone in this photo take a piss or like sit in a chair?
>>
>>63788276
Ren was one of those jedi, the best of them even. One day while luke was out he went full murder hobo mode. No more jedi.

Except for luke and his daughter who he probrably brought with on whatever erend he went on.
>>
>>63788304
that's actually a good catch, there's zero justification for how easily that rolls off his tongue. you'd have to say that finn has been doing a little too much unauthorized reading of the heretical documents in the old ship library, eh?
>>
So it seems clear that Rey is gonna end up being Luke's Daughter. So who the hell is the mother than?
>>
Yes, they are. The Knights of Ren aren't really Sith, and don't follow the Rule of Two.
>>
>>63788371
>>63788304
This is a stretch, but Finn does mention being snatched away from his parents as a child, there's always a chance that he'd read about Han then.
>>
>>63788246

I generally agree with most of the criticism out there about the prequels. The stakes made no sense, characters didn't have serious motivations and were generally pretty bland, pacing was bad, and an over-reliance on CGI gave me a disconnected feel to the action. I felt I was like VI without the benefit of two prequels to learn and care about the characters, II had lots of dead time, and III was poorly written.
>>
What's the difference between The First Order and Empire?
>>
>>63788036
No just got grazed by Luke's light saber across the face
>>
>>63788397
Probably a woman strong in the Force. One of those murdered by Kylo and his buddies.
>>
>>63788412
Yeah I'm sure he read books about Han as a child considering he didn't even have a name.

He was probably snatched away right when he plopped out of his moms vagina
>>
>>63788362
I like that. It could answer the "why wipe her mind and leave her alone" thing.

>Rey is a little girl when the bed I are slaughtered.
>The impact from feeling the betrayal and deaths of her friends and fellow jedi all at once is too much for her undiciplined, but very force sensitive, mind.
>Luke is concerned for her well being, but also concerned that the trauma may fill her with negative emotions and push her toward the dark side.
>>
>>63788304
Good spot anon
>>
2d or 3d?
>>
>>63788434
Empire stayed in control of Core worlds that the Rebellion/New Republic had zero chance to pry from their hands.
First Order is an offshoot group that left the core and went to uncharted territory to regroup and get stronger.
>>
>>63788483
A likely possibility given how strong emotions affect Jedi, especially those of the Skywalker blood.
>>
>>63788508
3d is a gimmick
>>
>>63788508
I saw 3D, it was decent. Wouldn't say it's a must though, 2D will do just fine.
>>
>>63788397

There was no mother. He carried her, he gave birth, he raised her. He can't explain what happened.
>>
>>63787055
From what I've ready about the new cannon book "Aftermath," the Rebellion becomes the New Republic, and after another big battle, the NR and the Empire have a cease fire. Then, hardline factions from both sides decide to break off and to continue the fight. The NR and the Empire go into a cold war, supporting their respective factions. The planet destroyed is the seat of the NR's republic. Coruscant is still under Imperial control (I believe).
>>
>>63788483
Also
>>63788437
Likely lost her mother then as well. Luke needed to clear his mind or risk going full dark himself.
>>
>>63788536
THIS TIME ITS LUKE WHOSE PREGNANT
>>
File: chewy.jpg (31 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
chewy.jpg
31 KB, 590x350
Do they have to share the Millenium Falcon's toilets with Chewie? I mean, even though they probably jettison the crap to space he probably clogs it with hair and shit very often.
>>
>>63788483
this seems implausible to me, honestly.

how much younger than ren is rey supposed to be? They look like they are almost the same age. She would have been the same age as Ren whenever The Incident occurred.
>>
>>63788570
How does Chewie get rid of all the dingleberries?
>>
>>63788570
I feel sorry for chewie thinking how much of a pain going to the toilet must be
>>
>>63788570
he has his own separate quarters. He has a bidet with an insinkerator in it, just like on kashyyk.
>>
Was he blind?
>>
>>63788434

First order seems more like a fringe political movement that grew rapidly and got out of control.

The galactic senate probably ignored them at the start and then became too afraid to act after it was too late. It was like the rise of the Nazi party in the early 1930s.

>this will blow over. They talk tough but in 5 years no one will remember the Nazis or their... OH GOD HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?

It's kind of like how ISIS seemed to come out of nowhere, but in reality the people with power were just careless after they declared "terrorism is contained" and let it happen.
>>
When do you think the Knights of Ren as a whole will play an important role?
Antagonists/bounty hunters in episode 8?
>>
>>63788594
he should have a visible anus 3bh
>>
>>63788556
Or maby she was there, spared by a still conflicted Ren unable to kill his toddler cousin. But she still ended up witnessing the but also betrayal and slaying of her mother and friends. Perhaps that is what luke tried to bock out?
>>
Is it explained in the movie how Anakin's lightsaber was recovered from falling into Bespin?
>>
>>63788632
No.
>>
>>63788627
>>63788594
wookies shit out of their mouths you artards
>>
>>63788581
She's actually ten years younger than him in real life.
>>
File: 1449553151731.jpg (98 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
1449553151731.jpg
98 KB, 640x853
1. Where is Jar Jar?
Is he secretly Snook?

2. Where are the force ghosts of Anakin, Obi-Wan and Yoda?

3. Why did Luke run away instead of helping Leia and the others against the First Order when that is 100% unlike his character? He'd never leave anyone behind.
3a. If he wanted to get away from it all, why would he put a piece of the map into a BB-8 droid and then the rest of it into R2D2?

4. How did the old orange goblin get Luke's old lightsaber considering it fell down into the gas clouds on Bespin?

5. How did the First Order get all the resources needed to build all that shit? Why isn't the Republic doing anything about it actively?
>>
File: bowcaster.jpg (953 KB, 2986x2391) Image search: [Google]
bowcaster.jpg
953 KB, 2986x2391
>>63788594
His bowcaster isn't only for shooting. :^)
>>
Why had C3PO a golden arm again in the last scene he was seen?
>>
>>63786740
It doesn't really matter desu senpai.
After it dropped from cloud city someone found it and pawned it off and then it got pawned of like 100 times after 30 years and it falls in Moz's hands. It probably isn't anything more complicated then that and it probably isn't a story worth telling.
>>
>Everyone thinking Darth Jar Jar is a thing

Please, they would never jump that shark. Unless Disney really wants to kill Star Wars for good I guess.
>>
>>63788723
Why was his arm changed at all
>>
>>63788765
I would actually love Darth Jar Jar unironically
>>
>>63788076

>TAKE OFF THE MASK
>>
>>63787663
The carpet's probably been fine tuning and upgrading it over the years. Or Solo has dementia.
>>
>>63788723
"I really need to change my arm back to the original" or something similar, is what Threepio said as he walked off screen on Takodana.
>>
>>63788789
that theory is about the only thing that makes the everything about the character make completely sense
>>
How is it possible that the events from the prequels only happened maybe 60 years before the events of Ep VII, but the Jedi are already thought of as a myth?

If this is an oversight I don't know how much it even matters to the plot that people either do or don't know that the Jedi were even real, but it continued to bother me how they could go from being an integral part of the Old Republic to a bunch of boogeymen.
>>
>>63786740
>Didn't it fall into the abyss or something at Cloud City?

It fall down the shaft, but the shaft didn't lead outside. Luke only ended up outside cloud city after he fell through a different trap door at the bottom of the shaft.
>>
So after han dies, Rey flies back to the resistance base. As soon as she exists the ship, she runs up to leia! and without exchanging any words, gives her a big consoling hug.

Am I crazy, or have these two characters never met before? Shouldn't that be super awkward for leia?
>>
>>63788714
Jar Jar was a member of the senate, unfortunately, so that means he likely got purged as a political prisoner. Wait, maybe that's actually GREAT.

the ghosts faded into oneness with the force would be my guess. why don't you see any other ghosts of older jedi ever?

luke didn't run away, apparently he went to find the first jedi temple. I forgot already why though.

I don't think he made those maps. Those maps were probably constructed by different agents trying to locate him once it became clear that the First Order posed a serious threat.

In the old EU force-sensitive people could pull durable goods like star crushers out of the centers of gas giants. Perhaps a force-sensitive person did that?

The First Order is a remnant of the old Empire. It has some amount of help from the Sith. The Republic would be in a very fragile state right now.
>>
>>63788867
I thought the same, how the fuck did they already enter "isn't that just a legend?" territory?
>>
>>63788772
To make a quip when they first met him.

>Han Solo, it's me! C3PO! You may not recognize me because of my red arm.

Sounds stupid but Han's annoyed reaction was funny tbqh
>>
>>63787836
i agree with this theory, i think this will be the reveal later on
>>
Well it's nice to see Kylo will have a badass facial scar in the next movies.
>>
>>63788918
I'd rather not see him without the mask on too much

He looks like an emo fag without it.
>>
>why isn't this just episode 4 as written by JJ
>>
>>63788875
literally why the fuck was that not a moment between chewie and leia? that legitimately made me angry. everyone in these movies is so racist against chewie, yet he went full apeshit when han died.

lifedebts to humans fucking succcc
>>
>>63787836
>played the longest con of them all

Until the next trilogy's bad guy shows up :^)
>>
>>63788879
>Jar Jar was a member of the senate, unfortunately, so that means he likely got purged as a political prisoner. Wait, maybe that's actually GREAT
But the Senate was kept intact until the events of A New Hope (Tarkin mentions that the Emperor had dissolved the Senate during the Board of Directors scene).

I also seem to recall reading that sometime after Revenge of the Sith, Jar Jar retired to Naboo where he lived peacefully until his death, though that might be EU and no longer canon, I can't remember.
>>
Who was that old dude at the beginning of the movie and how did he know so much about the jedi?
>>
Did anyone else think Kylo looks like a young Snape from Harry Potter?
>>
>>63788867
>>63788898

there was no documentation of the jedi being involved with anything. the jedi order was always hanging above the public heads and never really in the spotlight. the events of 4, 5, 6 could, to many, just be called rebel victories. the individual stories of jedis helping the rebels could have been passed down from generation to generation. and the fact that the jedis disappeared shortly after that made it even easier for this to happen.

basically, there was never any documentation and no real proof that the jedis really helped the rebels at all. just stories.
>>
>>63788714
More importantly where was vaders ghost to tell off kylo?
>>
Is there anything better than spoiling reddit?
>>
How does Rey get Luke's saber? And why?
>>
>>63788867
Jedi were a small number at all times. 10,000 is the max canon number of Jedi at one time. Considering how many people live in the galaxy alone, seeing a Jedi Pre-Clone Wars would be a laugh. Seeing one leading Clones during the war is more possible, but still there would be tons of people not knowing they exist.
Once the are all Sheev'd though, he has all things Jedi banned from the Empire, to the point where even speaking of them is treasonous. It's easy to assume that with all those things combined that the Jedi would fade into obscurity.
>>
>tfw you would have made for a better Kylo yourself
>>
>>63788899
I think it's more funny that Anakin didn't recognizes him in Ep IV. He doesn't even have a red arm there.
>>
>>63788867
>>63788898
The Jedi were a secretive order and there were only a few thousand of them in a galaxy with thousands of populated worlds.
>>
>>63788875
I actually saw that as Rey being consoled instead of the other way around. A kind of instinctively motherly reaction.
>>
So that one planet the Star Killer blew up. That wasn't Corascant was it? It looked a lot like it. And that would be a big fucking deal because isn't that were the senate/New Republic is?
>>
>>63788955
He looked better without the mask than the pictures made him look, in my opinion. Hopefully with the next movie his hair won't be as long, to take away from the "emo fag" look.
>>
>>63789009
are you dense? that was a pretty big part of the movie

>rey is called to lukes saber
>hallucinates whatever because muh force power
>doesn't want it
>finn gets it
>finn fights ren with it
>finn gets fucked up
>rey takes it and fights ren

as for how the lil alien bitch got it, that story is for another time.
>>
>>63788985
Literally a rando
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lor_San_Tekka

I initially thought he was an old Rebel like Wedge Antilles for instance.
>>
>>63789050
It was http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chandrila
>>
>>63789009
She finds it hidden in box underneath a Cantina. Someone tells her the lightsaber "called to her."
>>
>>63789009
She heard it calling out through the Force in Maz's castle. Maz hands it to Finn to take to Rey after she ran off. Finn keeps it until he is knocked out on Starkiller Base when Rey summons it with the force.
>>
>>63788993
it's also really hard to prove what is essentially magic. not everyone just carries around medichlorian detectors just waiting for a chance to spot a force user at work.

Though you would think that detecting disturbances in a galaxy-wide life-binding energy field would be fucking useful for scientists...
>>
>>63788960
That's why "The Force Awakens" is so popular. It's like James Cameron's Avatar.
>>
>>63789050
>>63789069
You are both morons. See: >>63787972
>>
>>63788961

this got me mad too.

you see chewie literally just stroll by leia and leia doesn't give a fuck. these are two lifelong partners and chewie has been han's best friend from before he even met leia. now han is dead and leia couldn't give two fucks.

this could have been some big emotional moment where chewie and leia hug it out and cry but instead its just MUH FORCE BE WITH U
>>
>>63789044

The had only known each other for like a day, leai has a son by han.

And regardless, if it is their first meeting (i cant remember?) Some kind of introduction is needed.
>>
this is a really stupid question, but i forgot the name of one of the star wars movies! it's the one that goes like this

>some puts some VERY IMPORTANT data in a little droid before getting captured by the bad guys
>droid gets stranded on a desert planet
>eventually bumps into some no name scrub that lives on the desert planet
>they escape on the millenium falcon
>the heroes find out the bad guys have a giant ball space-station/planet/moon thing with a huge planet destroying cannon
>the only way to destroy it is for someone to make a 1 in a million shot at the weak point to cause a chain reaction in the core
>some old dude gets killed by some edgelord with a dumb mask and a red light saber
>no name scrub finds out they have force powers

which star wars was that again?
>>
>>63789084
midichlorians aren't the Force so it wouldn't do jack shit for scientists
>>
>>63787364
>How'd Kyle end up in front of Finn and the white bitch in the last bout in the film?
(Strong) force users can move really fast when the script doesn't know how to otherwise help them escape.
>Jinn and Kenobi dodging the droidekas on the control ship
>Luke jumping out of the popsicle machine on Bespin
>>
Hopefully Maz survived her bar being blown up. She seems like a character that will be important going forward.
>>
>>63789131
Well, you're talking about ANH because Starkiller base didn't have a trench run.
>>
>>63786864
How old is Ford? 75? I don't think they want to keep him waiting next 6 years for 9th episode.

He might be dead by that time.
>>
>>63789153
Hopefully not.
Fuck Maz. It's like Yoda if Yoda was trash.
>>
>>63787526
Ren didn't get full strength hits on kylo, just some glancing blows and a jab. And kylo's saber was a less quality built one that maybe didn't have the strength to cut as easily.
>>
>>63789170
it did
>>
>>63787364
https://youtu.be/pUbXyd-fK8Q?t=2m45s
>>
i love the interactions between c3, bb8, and r2. they have a really funny and cute dynamic and i know that's the point and i feel like i just bought into exactly what disney was trying to do

but holy shit bb8 is SO CUTE
>>
>>63789193
Well he could have probably made it to VIII in 2017, but I guess why risk it.
>>
>>63789193
>6 years

Yeah, right Episode VIII is coming out in May 2017. I assume Episode IX will be some time 2019.
>>
Why the fuck did they just brush off Kylos saber? Do you think they'll explain it more when Luke comes in next movie and inevitably tells the story of what Kylo did in depth? I hope so.
>>
The trailer showed Nien Nunb (Lando's co-pilot from RotJ) piloting a X-Wing.

Does he die in the final battle like that other alien dude did?
>>
>>63788867
>How is it possible that the events from the prequels only happened maybe 60 years before the events of Ep VII, but the Jedi are already thought of as a myth?

Solo in a New Hope thought the force and everything was a myth and he was alive when all that shit happened. He was a well traveled smuggler and even he didn't think the force was real at the time.

At the start of the pahntom menace there were very few Jedi in the galaxy and they were spread thin even before the clone wars. Jedi only ever seemed to travel to shithole worlds that needed saving.

99.99999999999% of people living in the galaxy for the past century probably never saw a jedi in person. They knew there was a jedi order but it is implied the normal people kind of distrusted the Jedi as an obsolete religious institution made up of nomadic monks.

The lightsaber itself was viewed as an obsolete and ancient weapon. The cantina crowd on tatooine were not that impressed after the incident with the arm being cut off.
>>
>>63789243
No, it did not. It had a swarm with everyone trying to blow up the oscillator. Hardly the one in a million shot Luke did in ANH.
>>
>>63789259
I wouldn't mind those 3 getting more interactions in the next two episodes
>>
>>63789111

I kind of wish I had a better grasp of the relative economic sizes of the new republic and remnant of the Empire. Or a galactic map with boundaries.
>>
>>63789292
If the movies don't explain it they'll expand with a cartoon sooner or later
>>
Was anyone expecting Lando to make a surprise appearance? Was Billy Dee to fucking busy or something? Maybe he comes back in VIII?
>>
>>63789130
They're both force sensitive.
Leia is a tough bitch.
They might be related who the fuck knows.

It really didn't feel abnormal at all, in the moment. Even if they had no relation at all, Leia already knew about Han, and here's this girl who helped save everyone, who just looks absolutely crushed.

"Older Motherly Woman consoles younger woman in distress - even if they are strangers" isn't that strange at all.

(It's also a start to many a porno)

It was weirder that Leia didn't interact with Chewie.
>>
>>63789259

I have a question, when bb8 finds out that Finn isn't a member of the resistance and he agrees to say the location of the resistance base, does he give Finn the middle finger or a thumbs up?
>>
>>63789361
Billy Dee? Busy to do Lando? Hell, he somehow is able to voice him in everything he appears on ffs.
>>
>>63789310
After Han and Chewie blew a hole in it Poe and his squad do a trench run to blow it from inside dude.
>>
>>63789361
they probably would have had to pay him too much, as he was technically a lead character in 6 and they were likely already paying Ford, Hamill and Fisher like $20 million each.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.